It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Sandy' Being Used/Created as a Distraction to Set a False Flag?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
All of the "HAARP does NOT produce hurricanes and this has been PROVEN" people are shills.

You have absolutely no proof that it can do anything of the sort, so how can you possibly call people "shills" over that? In order to have legs to stand on with that argument, you actually have to be able to prove that they are wrong, and you cannot do that.

The fact is that the technology that is used with HAARP isnt even remotely capable of creating or steering a hurricane. This is not saying that HAARP could not be used for less-than-respectable things in this world, but creating and steering hurricanes is most certainly not one of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

All of the "HAARP does NOT produce hurricanes and this has been PROVEN" people are shills.

not all,
most are delusional, live in lala land,
and believe the state is their friend or benefactor

that said you can tell who's a shill and who are the kool-aid drinkers
by their arguments, the kool-aid regurgitation brigade, is still using the old playbook
the shills are improvising while the new one is being distributed

edit on 30-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I dont think the fed has any solid gold bars. This is the first ive heard about the germans wanting to inspect it. Remember a while back when the chinese discovered fake gold bars? Tungsten cored? Do you realize what youd have to do to make a fake gold bar that looks and feels legit? Youd have to own the factory that makes gold bars! Additionally, thats still quite a lot of gold, they werent just gold plated. It was solid gold...on the outside...

I think the fed is getting ready to get caught red handed (gold handed?) In the biggest counterfeiting operation ever ever ever ever in the history of the world. Theyve probably tripled the amount of gold bars in the world....

Can they really create a hurricane like this? Wtf? When has a hurricane ever happened this time of the year?

Im waiting for the gold to dissapear

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by eggman84

Good find...but one thing struck me as odd.

All those digital cameras making noise. I know that feature can be turned off, that has to be extremely annoying.

But he did stay on message and got it out to others.

Good luck to all those in the path of this thing.

Back on topic, this would be a great way to set up a false flag...especially if they know Romney will be elected.

Or if Obama is re-elected.

Or someone that just wants to pull off a heist.

As was stated...So many questions.

The reason for the shutter noise on digital cameras is because japan has a law requiring it. Where are most electronics made? Probably other countries too. Japan has a lot of problems with upskirt photography among other things. Also, digital slr cameras have a real shutter tha makes a real noise...
edit on 30-10-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

You have absolutely no proof that it can do anything of the sort, so how can you possibly call people "shills" over that? In order to have legs to stand on with that argument, you actually have to be able to prove that they are wrong, and you cannot do that.

The fact is that the technology that is used with HAARP isnt even remotely capable of creating or steering a hurricane. This is not saying that HAARP could not be used for less-than-respectable things in this world, but creating and steering hurricanes is most certainly not one of them.

How do you know?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Why are some posters so rabid in their opposition to considering the capabilities of HAARP?

Can not HAARP create pockets of pressure by super heating the ionosphere?
Couldn't these pressurized pockets of air be used to fuel storm systems and either supercharge them of cool them off?

Of all the things to get bent out of shape about on this site, choosing to oppose the mere discussion of HAARP on a top conspiracy website seems a little out of place. Almost planted in a sense...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Just something picking at the back of my mind. Perhaps it's because of being on ATS too long or it's just that I believe nothing is merely a coincidence anymore.

1. Many are thinking this is being produced or at least enhanced by HAARP. Is this being used to delay elections?

2. Is it as serious as what is being reported? Will it fizzle out with only a whisper of a disaster with millions not being able to use subways, buses etc? Power out, cell towers destroyed and land lines down?

3. People are facing a MANDATORY evacuation thus leaving many areas empty and without witnesses. Perfect situation to move in and set explosives or...?

4. Can something be "Planted" or "Set" in order to set a false flag?

5. Obama needs an event to either stall or cancel elections in order to remain at the helm. Is this it? Will elections be delayed because of a State of Emergency scenario?

So many questions, so little time. Sandy is upon us.

Just asking what others are thinking...For me, my Spidey senses are tingling.

Peace

edit on 28-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing. What about how Germany wants to audit their gold, what if the storm was made to clear the streets and cut the power to the fed, so that they could put the gold back. Then the Germans could come adn count their gold. No one would ever be the wiser of the theft and return.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

I don't think it would be used as a stalling maneuver to put gold back in the FED,but an excuse to have allowed someone to steal the gold,while Sandy shut down the city.

A buncha guys in scuba gear through the flooded subways and sewers,using an underwater "Tractor" to haul it out to sea,load on a boat.

Probably the Germans come back,and took it back.

Yup,that's it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Why are some posters so rabid in their opposition to considering the capabilities of HAARP?

Can not HAARP create pockets of pressure by super heating the ionosphere?
Couldn't these pressurized pockets of air be used to fuel storm systems and either supercharge them of cool them off?

Of all the things to get bent out of shape about on this site, choosing to oppose the mere discussion of HAARP on a top conspiracy website seems a little out of place. Almost planted in a sense...

The discussion of HAARP is just fine, no problem with that. What grows old is people continuing to spread the BS that the technology that HAARP uses can create and/or steer a storm. If HAARP worked in a portion of the atmosphere where the weather itself actually existed, my view on this would be drastically different. But the technology that HAARP uses affects the near-space portion of the atmosphere (ionosphere) rather than the weather-producing portions of it (troposphere, stratosphere).

As I said in another thread, this does not indicate that HAARP cannot be used for nefarious purposes. But those purposes dont include creating and/or steering hurricanes.
edit on 30-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
there are a least 5 nuke plants with problems now, what are the chances that at least one of them was pre existent to sandy? while it may be possible for haarp to steer a hurricane, it is just as possible that another G.E reactor has been having issues for a while due to neglect, and will be blamed on mother nature.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

How do you know? How do you know it only heats the ionosphere?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

How do you know? How do you know it only heats the ionosphere?

The frequency ranges that HAARP uses do not interact with the stratosphere or troposphere. This is the reason that they use those ranges - so they can work with the ionosphere, without worry of any great amount of interference. Ionospheric turbulance or disturbances have never been shown to affect surface weather at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It's those damn Australians...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
At the very least, I think it's safe to say they're using this as a distraction for talking about Bengzahi right before the election.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Once again predicted by the Rothschild Guinness adverts, just a matter of weeks ago

Rothschild Guinness Advert Predicts HAARP Hurricane Sandy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i thought it was weird that they had a mandatory evac, for areas not even that bad,(not all) then i read stories of several nuke plants along coast that may fail do to flooding. DO TO FLOODING! WHO DESIGNS THESE PIECE OF CRAPS. i thought the whole point was to flood them(sarc)

so basically my gist of the situation is that they have several old nuke plants that are already on the brink of going up and instead of just saying, hey these plants might fukashima, well just evac under hurricane and that way we wont make the people who pay alot for local/national elections votes mad ^^. or if some radiation does get out, i can protect my croney partners from getting law suits. i wouldnt be surprised in the least that the very same plants have been leaking for a while now and this is just going make it worse and they wanted people to evac since the radiation would mix with flood water and spread further. but who really knows.
was there an evac drill in area due to radiation anything? that seems to be their m.o now, stage a little event drill to give people a chance to get out of area? false flag? only if incompetence counts?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SergeantSmoke

Haha.

If I controlled the weather I'd be dumping it in the Lower Murray so us South Aussies can actually get some fresh water instead of the crap that we get downstream now.

Hell, I'd slam a Hurricane into where I live just so I could finally experience one. Adelaide's weather is about as exciting as watching the grass grow.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well I have not seen what h.a.r.p can do, I wont claim what it can do. But what I do know as fact, half the patents for this thing states right on the PATENT for puposes of weather modification among a list of 15 other abilities.. Im pretty sure when it gets that far they have some kind of proof, he?

but the basics is you have an invention, its unique, you dont want others to copy it, so you get a patent. in doing so you have to prove it can do what it says. now im sure if you pay enough people you can write what eva ya want, but they have kept the rights to it for what over 30-35 years now? and is still operated around the world and has more stations.

edit on 30-10-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: bunies again

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
People that think that HAARP is capable of creating a cloud, let alone a hurricane, really need to understand what it is, and the technology it uses to accomplish it. It is not a secret, the entire specs are public and you can get as deep into it as you want. So, please do that and perhaps it will cut down on the absolute foolishness that flows around this site about it. Enough is Enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Lets wait and see. If this is caused by HAARP, then I think something bigger than the election is the reason for it. Why would they mess with the election? Its rigged anyway.

It would make more sense to create a Hurricane to destroy whats left of fukushima, to really cause havoc. Or use HAARP to create an earthquake in that area.

The stock market theory doesnt make sense either. You could probably shut that place down with a simple phone call (bomb threat) and get the same effect. Creating a hurricane seems a bit overkill.

Just not sure why its New York that is being targeted. But we will know soon enough probably.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darian
Whether or not this is a false flag or not, I would be shocked if this is not what starts the collapse of the dollar. The dollar is already incredibly weak, I could see something as the real storm being enough to destroy the currency.

Where the hell are you getting the notion that dollar is weak? Go to OANDA historical views of the exchange rate to Euro, choose 5 year time horizon and enjoy the curve.

And next time do yourself a favor and research the topic before posting. Derp.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join