It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Sandy' Being Used/Created as a Distraction to Set a False Flag?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
global warming has resulted in more energy in the atmosphere and more moisture, leading to more damaging super storms

this is the new normal

nothing fishy about it

simple science

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

...but people would rather believe that it's some sort of conspiracy. We live in denial and are doomed for it. Te planet can't sustain the current burden we place on her. We'll either be melted into extinction or kicked back to the stone age.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Seriously where do you get theses ideas from?

This is a conspiracy website, so to be fair I am not surprised that you are having theses thoughts. Like you, I do not take anything on face value anymore.

When was the HAARP link de-bunked? Surely we so not know what HAARP is fully capable of?

However, taking everything into account I think this could well be a once in a lifetime event and my thoughts are with all those about to feel the full wrath of mother nature. Good luck to you all.

edit on 29/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

That's because this storm threatens 60 million people.

Get that through your head.

60 million people, including NYC, NJ and the Eastern seaboard.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread and effort. However, my opinion is that "false flag" has been overused to explain natural disasters. These things you speak of could still happen in the event the opportunity presented itself, they would not need to create a Hurricane or earthquake or sinkhole to do this. Now, if the reasons you say do happen, does it really matter why or how? Will ever know the truth?

Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Global warming does not exist.

The official position of the World Natural Health Organization in regards to global warming is that there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing more than just another hoax, just like Y2K and the global freezing claims in the 1960's and 70's were. Global warming is being used to generate fear and panic. Those behind this movement are using it to control people's lives and for financial gain. There are not many individuals, groups, or organizations willing to stand up against this fraud that is being perpetuated for fear of being persecuted, harassed, and ostracized by those who support global warming within the scientific and other communities. But fortunately, a few have decided to do the right thing and take a stand against this evil, proving just how unscientifically founded global warming is and exposing those who are behind it. Below, you will find links to information and articles showing the proof that global warming is nothing more than just a bunch of hot air (pun intended).

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Whether or not this is a false flag or not, I would be shocked if this is not what starts the collapse of the dollar. The dollar is already incredibly weak, I could see something as the real storm being enough to destroy the currency.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, I remember back on 7/7 in the UK a politician got in deep water by using the phrase "A good day to bury bad news".

That attitude must be rife amongst the corrupt, and quite honestly, at the upper levels they all are. So whether it is man made or natural, all eyes are on Sandy... a very good day to bury bad news (as well as probably do all sorts of covert operations in the affected and evacuated areas).

I'd bet my life on it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yeah your onto it man !!!!!

(Shhhhhh, will someone send a van to collect this guy, he needs a certain evaluation!)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Yeah your onto it man !!!!!

(Shhhhhh, will someone send a van to collect this guy, he needs a certain evaluation!)

Mine is an opinion/theory/suspicion.

Yours is nothing but a retort/response/insult.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

The official position of the World Natural Health Organization in regards to global warming is that there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing more than just another hoax, just like Y2K and the global freezing claims in the 1960's and 70's were. Global warming is being used to generate fear and panic. Those behind this movement are using it to control people's lives and for financial gain. There are not many individuals, groups, or organizations willing to stand up against this fraud that is being perpetuated for fear of being persecuted, harassed, and ostracized by those who support global warming within the scientific and other communities. But fortunately, a few have decided to do the right thing and take a stand against this evil, proving just how unscientifically founded global warming is and exposing those who are behind it. Below, you will find links to information and articles showing the proof that global warming is nothing more than just a bunch of hot air (pun intended).

Can you add anything else but something from another source/author?

Maybe something YOU can personally contribute?

This isn't Twitter.

Jude11

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Interesting thread. And I do agree that being on ATS and reading some of the threads we've all read can make you suspicious of EVERYTHING, but I feel like this storm is just that, a storm... Maybe a false flag is coming up soon, maybe the TPTB are using this opportunity to stage whatever attack you're alluding too, I guess time will only tell, but that one poster on the first page who mentioned the nuclear plants/Fukishima is a spot on. The Oyster Creek Power Plant, 60 miles north of Atlantic City, is failing as we speak due to the water levels...hopefully we don't see another nuclear disaster..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All of the "HAARP does NOT produce hurricanes and this has been PROVEN" people are shills.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Used? Pssssst! nope. It was CREATED for a false flag! hehehe HAARP on that!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

So now what with the foolishnish about a planned financial whatever. The tradeing floor has 3 feet of water on it. Can a storm just be a storm. Yes it can. All this BS about PR Stunts. I think he's just doing his job as President. Would you prefer that he went golfing. The election will go forward as planned. Stocks will be traded on the other stock exchanges. There is going to be a big mess to clean up. Yes New York gets all the attention because thats what got hit the hardest. You people and all this conspiracy crap are damageing your country.at a time that it needs you the most. . I wonder how many people would actually express there delusional ideas if made to use their real names and not anonymous ones. Bet 90% would not say this crap because they know its not true and don't really believe it in the first place. Just fun making it all up and playing make believe games.You wanted doom and now you got it. Mother Nature right back at you and in your faces. Is it what you thought it would be. How fun is it now. Just what America needed. Somthing else to recover from at the worst possible time ever. Watch what you wish for cause it can come true.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Bumped, Jude. You asked exactly the questions I was mumbling
to myself all weekend, "October Surprise, whateva"! Just another
excuse to turn down the thumbscrews, so we won't have to ever
stand out in the cold rain again on Election Day? Whether zapped,
seeded, plain fate or some combo: this behemoth couldn't be better
cloud cover-- literally and metaphorically for gov skullduggery.
I have no solid info except some well doc'd recent history, and
these guys are good at being the snakiest. I work the afternoon
shift, so I was twitching to get some clear path on the storm
surge (worst part for Manhattan). ALL I can tell you from 1st
hand and from IllNoise is the full moon had a thick enough
halo around it at 1930 I thought 'twas a hoop rainbow. Like
before, are those aluminum chips salty enough yet?
I'm back to the thread, and will confess shamelessly to just having
gobbled the cover sheet for this one... but I want to eat it ALL.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well Sandys direction looks eerily similar to the beginning of more than one 'disaster'

Who knows though..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I believe that hurricane Sandy is what it really is...a natural occurrence in nature.

It is unfortunate and devastating but I don't think HAARP has anything to do with it. I think that HAARP may be studying this hurricane; but that is about it.

What I am watching now is how President Obama handles this disaster situation. I have not voted yet!

The whole world is watching.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

You all may be very interested in the following youtube video.
The poster goes into some depth.
2Min News
There is a new storm that has formed sw coast.
HAARP actually minimizing storm?
Solar events and also Earthquake activity

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

Keep hiding your head in the sand... It will all be over soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join