It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Sandy' Being Used/Created as a Distraction to Set a False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

Why would he want to delay? At current polls, he is winning and is being given anywhere from 60% - 75% chance of winning.

Which polls are those?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It never fails. Every major event is a false flag on this site. It's honestly getting old.

Its just a "perfect" storm.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KidOK
It never fails. Every major event is a false flag on this site. It's honestly getting old.

Its just a "perfect" storm.

I know man, it's almost like this is turning into some kind of conspiracy theory website or something.

Oh hang on. Wait a cotton pickin' minute...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I've been saying this for ages here on ATS - that 'something' was going to take place that would be a cause to suspend the elections.

Well, here it is - or at least the possibility, right. Right?

My take? I believe this 'super storm' was 'conceived'. There, I said it. Call me a nutter - I couldn't care less.

And really - if it wasn't this storm it would have been something else. Something else to get the elections delayed/suspended - and to achieve another goal - but that one? I'm not quite sure how to put my finger on it but I'll try.

Is there more to this than the elections? You bet. I'm not quite sure what it is yet but there's something more to all of this. I'm thinking China and Germany - one country owns us anyway and the other one - Oh! Sorry! All your gold is gone! Ooops! Now, I admit that might be off. But I don't think too far off. Meaning - something/someone from the outside the USA that will soon be within the USA.

One thing I will add. Who was it that said you never want to waste a disaster? Well it doesn't matter - my point?

All those people who stay behind. All those people who will NOT evacuate? You're going to be numbered. That's all I'm going to say. You will be recorded and you will be numbered and you will be known. And don't think you will not be. Because when the time comes that there's another 'type' of 'evacuation' - Your doors will be the ones that will be knocked on first. And there'll be no denying who's on the other side a that door cause it aint gonna be Mother Nature.

Wait and see - it's only a matter of time...

peace

edit on 29-10-2012 by silo13 because: fell off my soapbox

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There are 2 Nuclear power plants in southern New Jersey right in the middle of the projected landfall path, Salem I and Salem II In Salem, New Jersey. Three Mile Island In Middletown, PA is also quite close to the projected path. Slightly suprising you would not hear a mention of the Salem plants on any MSM. Worth keeping an eye on, to say the least.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Absolutely...I said this months ago that there was going to be an event prior to the big event. Whether it's man made is unknown but the whole Dec 21 2012 thingy very well could be something "man made".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Just something picking at the back of my mind. Perhaps it's because of being on ATS too long or it's just that I believe nothing is merely a coincidence anymore.

1. Many are thinking this is being produced or at least enhanced by HAARP. Is this being used to delay elections?

The HAARP theory is an old, tired, ugly horse, beaten pretty much to death here on ATS. There is no merit to this hypothesis.

"Many are thinking"? Well I concede there may be plenty of nutcases amongst us.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I feel this whole matter is suspicious.

USAF has the technology to move hurricanes. The question is, why?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The HAARP theory is an old, tired, ugly horse, beaten pretty much to death here on ATS.

That is about as irrelevant as any statement can be.

How much of the discussion was productive?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by jude11

I feel this whole matter is suspicious.

USAF has the technology to move hurricanes. The question is, why?

I certainly hope that you arent speaking of HAARP, as it is not capable of anything of the sort.

You're smarter than that, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sandy is doing a great job of keeping some of the uncomfortable questions that are being raised about what happened in Benghazi from any main stream media coverage aside from a little bit on Fox. With that in mind I think the storm is a blessing in disguise for Obama.

However, extended power outages a week before the national election in the Bluest part of the country could really have an effect on the popular vote next week. We'll have to see if it impacts some battleground states like Virginia and Ohio. It will be a supreme irony if Obama wins on electoral votes and loses the popular vote because of this storm. The irony would be that those who do not like the electoral college seem more likely to support democrats.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
L
L

the ignorance is strong with the naysayers and disinfo agents

to the point of stating "it's just a lil storm/hurricane"

one even suggests OP recklessly endanger him/her-self [and get killed?]

obviously drunk and snug inside a bunker to even think of saying such a stupidity, lol

bored, so obviously trolling is in order

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The HAARP theory is an old, tired, ugly horse, beaten pretty much to death here on ATS.

That is about as irrelevant as any statement can be.

Really?

OK, I'll translate. One should feel free to peruse hundreds of pages on ATS and elsewhere, regarding HAARP. From what I learned from doing same, there is zero evidence of HAARP being anything but what it's supposed to be. So no, "they" don't use it to control you with "frequencies", and no, they can't create a hurricane at will with it.

And that is relevant to the topic of the thread, of course your mileage may vary according to the level of reading comprehension that you possess.

edit on 29-10-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
USAF has the technology to move hurricanes.

I'm listening to Alex Jones' report of October 26, 2012 on a YouTube video.

He just said that in 2006 it was declassified that the Stanford Research Institute certified, for the Navy and the Air Force, in 1967, that with 10 aircraft a hurricane could be:

1. Created
  2. Steered
  3. Strengthened
  4. Weakened
  5. Killed

Is this what you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Was just doing some reading on this post and then it hit me, there was another post here on ATS about how they are evacuating the east coast military bases. Now almost everybody on that thread called BS on that story. Keep in mind that thread was started on 10-8-2012, sandy wasn't talked about yet. If you follow the tracker on Sandy it starts up on the 22 of Oct. Could this be that the Government knew about what was to take place and was getting prepared ahead of time?

East Coast Bases Being Evacuated

Thought this might be a good read, and a little extra drama to this already great thread!

Much love
RangerClark29

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
L
L

the ignorance is strong with the naysayers and disinfo agents

to the point of stating "it's just a lil storm/hurricane"

one even suggests OP recklessly endanger him/her-self [and get killed?]

obviously drunk and snug inside a bunker to even think of saying such a stupidity, lol

bored, so obviously trolling is in order

That disinfo agent label gets tossed around here way too much also.

One of these days someone is going to be correct about a "false flag".

Till then Ill be sitting with my other disinfo agents in our disinfo fort.
edit on 29-10-2012 by KidOK because: mistake

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Meh, sometimes a storm is just a storm.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You have been on these conspiracy sites way too long. Set explosives...? Give me a break. I'm really at a loss to understand why some of you are so paraniod to the point that if a good shrink got his hands on some of these conspiracy story's would commit most to the hospital. I mean really. What you propose is going on is fanatical lunacy at its worst. The United States does not need false flags. You have your hands full with Mother Nature. They don't need these issue's with the Election in progress. This could upset the apple cart. They want to get it over with as much as everybody else so they can move forward. Elections cost tons of money. The economy can't grow because everybody especially investors have a wait and see attitude. The World also. Your way to wrapped up in all this #. Write a fiction book instead with your convuluted idea's..At least it would be constructive. To think that you actually believe that your idea's or shall I say delusions are real makes me think you should stay off these sites for a while and go out into the World and do somthing. Like help people. Go volunteer at a local food bank or somthing, anything but sitting on your computor thinking that your own Country is looking to destroy itself from the inside out. Not going to happen. Your the only one being hurt and your doing it to yourself. You will be unable to move forward in life and make somthing of yourself. You only get one chance at this so spread Love not hate and paranoid ideals.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was posting in the other Haarp/Sandy thread last night, when I was made aware that you can track the Haarp modulation waves on their site, in Gakona, Alaska. I believe that this storm is possibly engineered and had a different thought today... I read somewhere that it was said that there are 4 Haarp installations with other names to some of them. Is it possible that if the U.S. Haarp is not responsible for this, that one of the other locations could be? I am trying currently to research these other installations and find out if they have a an output measuring graph such as the Haarp installation in Gakona, Alaska does.

Something has felt off about this storm since day 1 to me, and it's intensity has made me wonder... is this a storm that has been "engineered" so to speak?
edit on 29-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the msm and gov. are sure hyping this up. I am not sure about the haarp thing or the elections, I am leaning towards this being used to help the gov. to be seen as saviors. obama had his little press event to tell every one to listen and follow orders for our own good, and like another poster said in a related thread, we have not seen anything about bhengazi.maybe not a false flag but a perfect time for a cover up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join