It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Parliament condemns ‘brutal’ Israeli attack on Sudanese military facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
According to arabia.msn.com , The Arab Parliament has condemned the Israeli airstrike on a military factory in Sudan that killed two, describing it as a brutal act. In a statement issued in the Egyptian capital Cairo, the speaker of the Arab Parliament, Salem Al-Diqbassi, pointed out that the attack was the third Israeli aggression on Sudanese military facilities in a bid to weaken Khartoum's defensive capabilities.

"We accuse Israel of violating Sudanese territorial sovereignty as well as the principles and rules of the international law and the UN Charter," he added.
Al-Diqbassi also called on the Arab League to hold an emergency session to examine the implications of the Israeli attack, given that Sudan is a member-state of the United Nations and the Arab League.
A huge explosion ripped through a Sudanese munitions factory near the capital Khartoum Tuesday, killing two, with Sudan swiftly accusing Israel of sending four military planes to take out the complex.
The poor Muslim East African state, with ties to Iran and Sunni jihadis, has long been seen by Israel as a conduit for weapons smuggled on to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip via Sinai.

LINK

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wonder how Israel will react if similar military action is carried out by other nation into its territory ? Isreal has breached the International law . Israel shouldn't forget , Sudan is a Sovereign country .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If indeed this was a munitions lab making rockets and missiles for Gaza and Hamas then I have no problem with Israel taking it out.

They didn't go in and bomb homes,
They didn't kill civilians
It was a limited, surgical strike.

I say good work!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If indeed this was a munitions lab making rockets and missiles for Gaza and Hamas then I have no problem with Israel taking it out.

I say good work!

Don't you believe International Laws should be respected ?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

If Hamas and Gaza are receiving rockets and missiles with the soul purpose of shooting indiscriminately at Israeli cities from this compound, then I believe international law was breached by them FIRST. As such, Israel has every right to remove this missile making compound.

c'mon dude, there is no justification to defend underground/rogue missile labs like this.

Hate Israel and its policies but this sort of thing needs to be dealt with at hand!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

If Hamas and Gaza are receiving rockets and missiles with the soul purpose of shooting indiscriminately at Israeli cities from this compound, then I believe international law was breached by them FIRST.

Hamas and Hezbollah are breaching the international law too .
United Nation should have stopped Hamas / Hezbollah from attacking Israel. IMO UN should go right inside Gaza and Lebanon and permanently stay there
edit on 28-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

If indeed this was a munitions lab making rockets and missiles for Gaza and Hamas then I have no problem with Israel taking it out. ...

What if they were not making rockets for Hamas?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When I first heard the news of this strike (and Israel's involvement), I could not help but wonder if there is not a connection with the drone that Israel shot down a while back. Could this Sudanese facility have anything to do with the production of--or part of--the drone.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Fair enough, then obviously it should and would be condemned.

But, why would Israel take such a public risk to hit something menial in Sudan?
Sudan hasn't exactly shot back yet with accusations of it being a baby formula factory etc..
And usually, when Israel strikes like this (81 and 70) they hit the mark and the other nations tend to try and forget about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Israel shouldn't forget , Sudan is a Sovereign country .

The World shouldn't forget, ZION is here. Israel rules the world.

Sudan isn't a sovereign country. No such thing anymore.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

If Hamas and Gaza are receiving rockets and missiles with the soul purpose of shooting indiscriminately at Israeli cities from this compound, then I believe international law was breached by them FIRST. As such, Israel has every right to remove this missile making compound.

c'mon dude, there is no justification to defend underground/rogue missile labs like this.

Hate Israel and its policies but this sort of thing needs to be dealt with at hand!

So what you are saying is that you support the Israeli actions that cause people to want to fight back?

I bet you are the same type of US Citizen who constantly moans about how his government in infringing his rights, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
seems no one wants to understand international law, if I can't attack a guy who attacked me a day ago by breaching his home or whatever, what makes you think Israel can fly jets through other countries to get to Sudan the shoot up a factory. Dem hollywoodz moviez gotz youz thinking rambo behaviour is ok, as long as its for good then its all good.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The main issue is to stop terrorists in Gaza firing rockets intentionally at Israeli cities such as Sderot, holding no military targets.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 010203
The main issue is to stop terrorists in Gaza firing rockets intentionally at Israeli cities such as Sderot, holding no military targets.

They aren't "terrorists" and they have every right to fight back against the disgusting and illegal treatment they have suffered from the Zionist Entity for the last 6 decades.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Don't you believe International Laws should be respected ?

Yes. And what defies international law more than manufacturing weapons in order to be used directly at civilians in yet another breach of international law? ..Or is it simply a breach of international law because Israel is the attacker and not the defender?

Sudan isn't a country that respects international law or even recognizes such law, therefore no UN outcries would've helped. In that case, bombs usually do.
Don't like it? Don't manufacture weapons for our enemies.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Yes. And what defies international law more than manufacturing weapons in order to be used directly at civilians in yet another breach of international law? ..Or is it simply a breach of international law because the oppressed and imprisoned Palestinians is the attacker and not the defender?

Israel isn't a country that respects international law or even recognizes such law, therefore no UN outcries would've helped. In that case, rockets usually do.
Don't like it? Don't with hold vital medical, construction, food and educational supplies.

There we go, now your comment is actually truthful.

Israel is responsible for some of the worst breaches of human rights and dignity in the history of mankind. If you don't want these attacks to continue, stop oppressing people and abusing human rights, until that day comes, any Israeli losses are collateral in a conflict you started and continue.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Rebroadcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I say good work!

lets strike off weapon depots in ur country that are being used or sold to cause death in other countries, n to make it clean, why dont you just provide the laser marker.

top topics

join