It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Collective Consciousness?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

TheSubversiveOne, I have shared what you asked so you can either add into the collective or continue to ignore it exist & go against it which slows its positive potentials since 1 server keeps having to reroute around some who cannot acknowledge it exist as of yet and remain on auto pilot. There however may be others able to guide/control you when on auto pilot just to add. With that interesting thread and thanks for allowing 1 to share

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

TheSubversiveOne, I have shared what you asked so you can either add into the collective or continue to ignore it exist & go against it which slows its positive potentials since 1 server keeps having to reroute around some who cannot acknowledge it exist as of yet and remain on auto pilot. There however may be others able to guide/control you when on auto pilot just to add. With that interesting thread and thanks for allowing 1 to share

Great discussion sir. I value your insight.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is a great discussion topic! Kudos to those that have been contributing!

I really don't have to much to offer that hasn't already been said. I will however offer my very basic, simplistic understand of a "collective consciousness".

I imagine the collective consciousness to be "Wifi for human minds". Now, I can't prove that.

I can however look at the question and relate it to experiences in my own life. I felt "a disturbance" the day that the Sumatra quake happened.

I felt the huge drop in the Dow back in 2008. People everywhere were walking around like zombies and driving eratic.

We may want to look into Rupert Sheldrake's "morphic field" research...I'll dig around and see if any of it is relevant!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join