What is the Collective Consciousness?

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
EX. of collective conscious effecting physical hmmm WMD WMD WMD WMD= war?
but no WMD but WMD controlled the human collective to FEAR program and then to respond which =war? Its a real power the collective control that is if you try to understand it.


Good example. I think it helps prove my point. People bought it hook line and sinker. The guy in the woods never ended up hearing about it.

Thanks for sharing.


You don't hear about it with audio or visual perception its shared through the consciousness. Animals on one side of the planet acting like animals on the other side of the planet don't hear or share data they sense something somewhat at the same time??? Its within their collective they have connected to GIA?? So the guy in the woods got the program after all?


If half the world vanished into thin air, the guy in the woods would be oblivious to that fact until he somehow find out about it. That's just the way the world works. He can't sense it intuitively.




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have a theory that "collective consciousness" is in actuality the freedom we allow the powers in high places to wield by our actions and choices.

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
EX. of collective conscious effecting physical hmmm WMD WMD WMD WMD= war?
but no WMD but WMD controlled the human collective to FEAR program and then to respond which =war? Its a real power the collective control that is if you try to understand it.


Good example. I think it helps prove my point. People bought it hook line and sinker. The guy in the woods never ended up hearing about it.

Thanks for sharing.


You took the bait thinking psychology is all a physiological process...The mind has no physical form and is not part of the brain, and consciousness exists in the macrocosm and mirrors the microcosm of the universe.


You took the bait thinking psychology is all mystical. The mind has no mystical form and doesn't exist as an ethereal essence permeating throughout humanity. Consciousness doesn't exist in the macrocosm OR microcosm. See, both of us can assert till our hearts cannot assert no more.

Except, I have provided arguments to demonstrate why I've reached such a conclusion, you have not. Therefore I must conclude that you only believe such unsubstantiated claims because you were either seduced into it, or because its merely easy to adopt someone else's metaphysics as your own. Or perhaps you somehow experienced it through your senses and observation? If so please explain if you find the time.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perelandra
I have a theory that "collective consciousness" is in actuality the freedom we allow the powers in high places to wield by our actions and choices.

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12


Interesting thoughts. Perhaps we could name it something other than the "collective consciousness."



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 


To understand this, you must first understand that all matter is nothing more than energy bound by gravity, at the most minute level. The gravity is strong enough to create solid cohesion, but there will still be vibration. Vibration is required for the energy to exist, because the energy must consistently be feeding and flowing. The vibration of this energy, along with the waves created as they vibrate in their specific patterns according to the light structure, determines the exact qualities and properties of the matter. Now, Collective Consciousness is one of those things that you KNOW when you have experienced it. It is, quite frankly, inhuman - or superhuman, rather. It is the act of accessing knowledge with your soul rather than your brain. And by soul, I mean the energy that imbues and controls us. The vibrational frequency that stimulates the cohesion of our biological matter syncronizes with the vibration of the energies that unite us all, enabling us to know everything that has ever been and will ever be. This is beyond the organic capability of the human brain, but not beyond the informational capacity of pure energy, combined with the instanteous transmission of vibration.

That is collective consciousness - en masse vibration of of our energetic frequencies. If that doesn't make sense to you, then I am not the one to explain it. Anyone who has done their research will know exactly what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, the chemicals and psychological conditioning of generations preceding and generations existing has stymied the growth of our vibrations, effectively inhibiting the evolution of our energy. It's intentional.
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
EX. of collective conscious effecting physical hmmm WMD WMD WMD WMD= war?
but no WMD but WMD controlled the human collective to FEAR program and then to respond which =war? Its a real power the collective control that is if you try to understand it.


Good example. I think it helps prove my point. People bought it hook line and sinker. The guy in the woods never ended up hearing about it.

Thanks for sharing.


You took the bait thinking psychology is all a physiological process...The mind has no physical form and is not part of the brain, and consciousness exists in the macrocosm and mirrors the microcosm of the universe.


You took the bait thinking psychology is all mystical. The mind has no mystical form and doesn't exist as an ethereal essence permeating throughout humanity. Consciousness doesn't exist in the macrocosm OR microcosm. See, both of us can assert till our hearts cannot assert no more.

Except, I have provided arguments to demonstrate why I've reached such a conclusion, you have not. Therefore I must conclude that you only believe such unsubstantiated claims because you were either seduced into it, or because its merely easy to adopt someone else's metaphysics as your own. Or perhaps you somehow experienced it through your senses and observation? If so please explain if you find the time.


The ego is strong in you, once you learn to deny the "self" then you'll see life with a higher level of consciousness...I dare you to meditate and feel the empty space and vibrations aroun you, or maybe your left brain will project compulsive thoughts that will eat you alive. Once you have an out of body experience, you will shift in perspective astronomically buddy,



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am not trying to argue your pov you asked a question I responded as best as I could. the rest is up to your mind to see or to ignore. Again when humans sensed 2k there was a full collective program ran there as well and what happened after 2k the world began to down spiral from 911 2001 and on. Why because that energy of fail was embedded into the collective conscious. what is the new program? today its 2012
working the same EA*RTH groups conscious collective to project the end of days or new beginnings then look AT the West and East right now say even Israel and Iran activities, smh. Also when a parent senses something wrong with their child even if in a different state how do you explain this energy when the parent knows something is wrong ect. Collective connections are to me telepathic related connections that a species has to itself.

Whales collectively know where to go out of site and danger to mate and reproduce yet there are no ocean signs telling them how to. But their observations of human activity, predator behavior and weather has taught them collectively to adjust and how to be safe from danger as they reproduce. This is seen in various species on this planet as they build homes to reproduce and live ect. How do you think birds learned how to build nest globally do you think 1 group of smart birds just flew around teaching them
or something a little more advanced going on within their dna like a program. Hibernating animals also. How do you think globally all the bears know when to go into hibernation and how to build similar homes are they taught by a group of smart bears or dna unlocking programs running???

Yes you can put up a continuous argument as so can I about it the collective existing or not and all 1 can say is open your eyes more including your 3rd eye and maybe you will see it feel it. If not then maybe its just not time for you right now to be receptive to this type of metaphysical information but in time you will be 1 thinks.

[color=cyan] So believe it or not some do know how to master the collective projections of this herd another example holidays do you not feel the energy of the human collective on say New Years or Christmas even though its said Lord Jesus Christ was not born till after passover and when is that ???? near spring
yet Mithras dec 25 bday is celebrated do you see any of what I am saying or is denial blocking your receptors??

Just because you ignore does not = truth remember we are all connected from the source so why is it hard to believe then that there exist a conscious collective of all us creations (species) that as a species recognizes and develops it can tie that species into another species collective which broadens the understanding and evaluations of each species connected within it Light beings tapping into human 3d collective may understand some things about humans due to them being tied into the human collective. Humans tapping into light beings collective detecting agenda related to human advancements or humans understanding how animals are treated fair and what makes them comfortable and uncomfortable and try to assist where they can, the better they the humans understand the animal collective animals respond with their input into GIA housing humans. So I sense Grey collective at times and look into it to better understand them. Or I sense the GOM oil spill has damaged the sea life within the oceans vibrations and so within the collective of the EA*RTH sea life vibrations I feel pain and damage? DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT FEEL HOW BAD THE SEA HAS BEEN DAMAGED FROM HUMANITY and their collective vibrations asking why and who? Its all up to you to look and feel no other can force your will to.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The paradox is that the conscious mind creates the subconscious and at the same time it is cycling between the memories that the subconscious and the "collective subconsciousness" contain.

You can visualise a memory and the link between memories being "thoughts" that have found a paralell - the link itself being the "intuitive leap" that allows usually unrelated memories to be linked - for example - two or more unrelated memories could have a common factor - i.e. an object within that memory that is shared between memories in the logical sense, and a completley unrelated memory that has established a link between two other memories due to "coincidental thoughts".

Metaphysically, thoughts that are unique or condensations of memories that have a unique interlinkage are the foundation of the individual - i.e. in-divisible.
edit on 29-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 



If half the world vanished into thin air, the guy in the woods would be oblivious to that fact until he somehow find out about it. That's just the way the world works. He can't sense it intuitively.



Incorrect to the point of ridiculousness. If half the world physically popped out of existence, the gravtational and atmospherical repercussions would be so pronounced as to literally turn his world upside down. If that's 'oblivious', he's probably in the woods for a reason. He's blind, deaf and dumb. Otherwise, his bowels have just evacuated themselves and he's crying for mother, god, or anyone with the least chance of helping him in what he's ertain will be his last few moments of life.

And this is without Collective Consciousness. By the way, the Akashic Records are as close as you can get to a physical representation of Collective Consciousness. Based on the number of first-hand accounts given by OBE explorers who have found the Akashic Hall, I would say there's a fair bit of testimony lending credence to the existence and nature of Collective Consciousness.
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
EX. of collective conscious effecting physical hmmm WMD WMD WMD WMD= war?
but no WMD but WMD controlled the human collective to FEAR program and then to respond which =war? Its a real power the collective control that is if you try to understand it.


Good example. I think it helps prove my point. People bought it hook line and sinker. The guy in the woods never ended up hearing about it.

Thanks for sharing.




You took the bait thinking psychology is all a physiological process...The mind has no physical form and is not part of the brain, and consciousness exists in the macrocosm and mirrors the microcosm of the universe.


You took the bait thinking psychology is all mystical. The mind has no mystical form and doesn't exist as an ethereal essence permeating throughout humanity. Consciousness doesn't exist in the macrocosm OR microcosm. See, both of us can assert till our hearts cannot assert no more.

Except, I have provided arguments to demonstrate why I've reached such a conclusion, you have not. Therefore I must conclude that you only believe such unsubstantiated claims because you were either seduced into it, or because its merely easy to adopt someone else's metaphysics as your own. Or perhaps you somehow experienced it through your senses and observation? If so please explain if you find the time.


The ego is strong in you, once you learn to deny the "self" then you'll see life with a higher level of consciousness...I dare you to meditate and feel the empty space and vibrations aroun you, or maybe your left brain will project compulsive thoughts that will eat you alive. Once you have an out of body experience, you will shift in perspective astronomically buddy,


Been there and done that. To assume I haven't walked any spiritual path is to assume wrongly. I have meditated for years. To assume the ego is strong in me is another illusion you're selling yourself. I have been engaged in introspection and contemplation for as long as I can remember and am aware of my own abilities, ego, desires, etc. You have zero knowledge about my ego or my spiritual history, only your own, so I'd appreciate if you only talked about your own, and not mine as if you magically knew.

If you are unable to experience your idea of a 'unified consciousness' directly, then I fear you've been seduced into the idea, buddy.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 



If half the world vanished into thin air, the guy in the woods would be oblivious to that fact until he somehow find out about it. That's just the way the world works. He can't sense it intuitively.



Incorrect to the point of ridiculousness. If half the world physically popped out of existence, the gravtational and atmospherical repercussions would be so pronounced as to literally turn his world upside down. If that's 'oblivious', he's probably in the woods for a reason. He's blind, deaf and dumb. Otherwise, his bowels have just evacuated themselves and he's crying for mother, god, or anyone with the least chance of helping him in what he's ertain will be his last few moments of life.

And this is without Collective Consciousness. By the way, the Akashic Records are as close as you can get to a physical representation of Collective Consciousness. Based on the number of first-hand accounts given by OBE explorers who have found the Akashic Hall, I would say there's a fair bit of testimony lending credence to the existence and nature of Collective Consciousness.
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


Sorry, you are correct. By "half the world" I meant half the human population. Apologies.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 


To understand this, you must first understand that all matter is nothing more than energy bound by gravity, at the most minute level. The gravity is strong enough to create solid cohesion, but there will still be vibration. Vibration is required for the energy to exist, because the energy must consistently be feeding and flowing. The vibration of this energy, along with the waves created as they vibrate in their specific patterns according to the light structure, determines the exact qualities and properties of the matter. Now, Collective Consciousness is one of those things that you KNOW when you have experienced it. It is, quite frankly, inhuman - or superhuman, rather. It is the act of accessing knowledge with your soul rather than your brain. And by soul, I mean the energy that imbues and controls us. The vibrational frequency that stimulates the cohesion of our biological matter syncronizes with the vibration of the energies that unite us all, enabling us to know everything that has ever been and will ever be. This is beyond the organic capability of the human brain, but not beyond the informational capacity of pure energy, combined with the instanteous transmission of vibration.

That is collective consciousness - en masse vibration of of our energetic frequencies. If that doesn't make sense to you, then I am not the one to explain it. Anyone who has done their research will know exactly what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, the chemicals and psychological conditioning of generations preceding and generations existing has stymied the growth of our vibrations, effectively inhibiting the evolution of our energy. It's intentional.
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


It surprisingly makes some sense. But if the soul is energy, then it would serve us better if we called it energy. If collective consciousness is vibration, it would serve us better to call it a vibration. Vibration is nothing special. There's no need to mystify it with such strange claims such as it is consciousness. Vibration and energy is not consciousness. You're talking about different things.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is a current example you can detect as we speak. Scan the human consciousness right now related with Sandy and see if you feel anything from various beings focused on it from within the USA and outside then look for the label (fear-deception-unsure) are the labels I am detecting within the human collective with Sandy, what do you feel when you think of Sandy and many other people thinking conscious of it? Also outside the US Sandy is effecting the collective do you feel this energy, this is the human collective concentrating on a main point of interest right now Sandy. See if your receptors can detect any energy from the human collective you should be feeling it right now.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 


Ah. That changes the entire scenario.
As you have probably heard, there are theories revolving around the pineal gland...primarily, that the pineal gland produces a substance which increases sensitivity in the photoreceptors, thereby allowing heightened senses that pick up on frequencies otherwise unnoticed in the hubbub of the electronics-oriented world. There may be a certain degree of credibility to the idea that photoreceptors are wired to all areas of the flesh, transforming us into a living antenna of sorts.

It's an interesting conundrum, considering the tradeoff in that scenario is that a man in the city is likely equipped with a number of gadgets informing him of the phenomena, whereas the man in the woods is more concerned with his own survival, or the immediately relevant environment, than catastrophes hundreds of miles away - even though such isolation promotes the development of a sixth sense, especially in regards to weather, orientiation, and the presence of prey or danger, as well as defensiveness.
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 


Ah. That changes the entire scenario.
As you have probably heard, there are theories revolving around the pineal gland...primarily, that the pineal gland produces a substance which increases sensitivity in the photoreceptors, thereby allowing heightened senses that pick up on frequencies otherwise unnoticed in the hubbub of the electronics-oriented world.

It's an interesting conundrum, considering the tradeoff in that scenario is that a man in the city is likely equipped with a number of gadgets informing him of the phenomena, whereas the man in the woods is more concerned with his own survival, or the immediately relevant environment, than catastrophes hundreds of miles away - even though such isolation promotes the development of a sixth sense, especially in regards to weather, orientiation, and the presence of prey or danger, as well as defensiveness.


Agreed. Either way, the man who lives in the world is unconnected when his proximity to the mediums in which we share information is all but vanished. A collective consciousness is only attained when people discuss a common memory or shared experience. That discussion or discourse on the common subject is the extent to which a collective consciousness exists and no more.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Here is a current example you can detect as we speak. Scan the human consciousness right now related with Sandy and see if you feel anything from various beings focused on it from within the USA and outside then look for the label (fear-deception-unsure) are the labels I am detecting within the human collective with Sandy, what do you feel when you think of Sandy and many other people thinking conscious of it? Also outside the US Sandy is effecting the collective do you feel this energy, this is the human collective concentrating on a main point of interest right now Sandy. See if your receptors can detect any energy from the human collective you should be feeling it right now.


In order to scan the 'human consciousness' I must scan the discussion in relation to the topic. I don't feel anything except the knowledge that other people, like myself, are collectively aware that something is happening in regards to a hurricane named Sandy. That discussion on Sandy is the collective consciousness.

Now imagine that everyone knew about Sandy, but no one talked about it, would you still be able to perceive a collective consciousness?

Good example.

edit on 29-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 



A collective consciousness is only attained when people discuss a common memory or shared experience. That discussion or discourse on the common subject is the extent to which a collective consciousness exists and no more.


Just like friendship only lasts as long as a toy is being shared? A childish perspective, but the conclusion is understandable.

The majority of our species consists of young souls, eager to prove something without knowing exactly what they want to prove. And because they are confused, they choose to focus their energy in a way that makes them happy (read: a way they are TOLD should make them happy) and that's how many end up spending their whole lives achieving nothing beside a bunch of other nobody's who will never be remembered except as a number in a roster and a stone in a field. As such, they never really understand the subtle nuances of life because they were never encouraged to. Hence, your lack of understanding concerning Collective Consciousness.

Like I said, a completely understable conclusion. Even an oak tree will be crushed if enough rocks put weight on it.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne


Now imagine that everyone knew about Sandy, but no one talked about it, would you still be able to perceive a collective consciousness?

Good example.

edit on 29-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

Yes because the alerting collective transmission be it news- or multiple global sittings like, its seen in Carribean and Canada & USA & Mexico would have been transmitted throughout the collective consciousness of observing humans, so YES the collective would respond with perception of the dangerous situation activities (PREPARE) . I dont think many would it and stare as the water came up to their knees or go along knowing other humans are in danger (DO YOU?) no they would all respond as the species is programmed to with either fear or precaution as the response next step then HELP.

I think its a large reach to say if everyone knew about it would they still all together have it running within their conscious you would kind of have to be very self centered and none compassionate for others to not even conider and think of what can you do. When the Fukushima went down and many globally who did, started to assist like the Fukushima 50 who risk their lives for others who they felt within the collective. It was the collective conscious alerting the entire species to get those who can ready to assist it, the collective conscious is like a species safety server to human conscious ip addresses its just the ip addresses are the individual conscious of beings all managed within 1 server or more depending on how many species are of interest.
edit on 10/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 



A collective consciousness is only attained when people discuss a common memory or shared experience. That discussion or discourse on the common subject is the extent to which a collective consciousness exists and no more.


Just like friendship only lasts as long as a toy is being shared? A childish perspective, but the conclusion is understandable.

The majority of our species consists of young souls, eager to prove something without knowing exactly what they want to prove. And because they are confused, they choose to focus their energy in a way that makes them happy (read: a way they are TOLD should make them happy) and that's how many end up spending their whole lives achieving nothing beside a bunch of other nobody's who will never be remembered except as a number in a roster and a stone in a field. As such, they never really understand the subtle nuances of life because they were never encouraged to. Hence, your lack of understanding concerning Collective Consciousness.

Like I said, a completely understable conclusion. Even an oak tree will be crushed if enough rocks put weight on it.


I'm not sure where you hijacked such opinions on souls or collective consciousness, but your confusion in regards to them is understandable and quite common. The idea does satiate a fear of the unknown, which to me is as childish as a method can possibly be. We enjoy hearing more romantic tales about the inner-workings of the universe, and, in spite of our lack of knowledge on the topic, most are quick to believe the idea that sounds cooler. Hence, yours and other's self-deceptive illusions in regard to something called Collective Consciousness (I suppose we are in the habit of capitalizing things to make them appear divine).

edit on 29-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne


Now imagine that everyone knew about Sandy, but no one talked about it, would you still be able to perceive a collective consciousness?

Good example.

edit on 29-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

Yes because the alerting collective transmission be it news- or multiple global sittings like, its seen in Carribean sea and Canada & USA & Mexico has been transmitted throughout the collective consciousness so YES the collective would respond with perception of the dangerous situation. I dont think many would it and stare as the water came up to their knees no they would all respond as the species is programmed to with either fear or precaution as the response next step. I think its a large reach to say if everyone knew about it would they still all together have it running within their conscious. When the Fukushima went down and many globally who did started to assist it was the collective conscious alerting the entire species to get those who can ready to assist it ,the collective conscious is like a server to ip addresses its just the ip addresses are the individual conscious of beings all managed within 1 server or more depending on how many species are of interest.


This scenario still presupposes that there must be a discussion on the topic. Therefore my argument is still valid.





new topics
top topics
 
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join