It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had on 26 Oct 12 about a stormwall, a celebration and a comet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Before you say it, I will say that I DO NOT want to post this dream, as I only had it on Friday morning and Sandy is now going to hit New York City. And I am sure there will be people who will say you made it up.

I know I am going to be accused of stating after the fact and even attention seeking.
I can only tell you that this weekend my Hubby found out he is going to be made redundant, so the stress levels are high and I don't need that kind of attention.

I don't know if posting this dream will help anyone but that is the only reason I posted. (That, and I was asked to post.)

I wrote it down in my Dream Journal on Friday 26th.

I was in New York, a nice area mainly for rich people and tourists. (Although I have been to NYC, this may well be the state of New York.).
There was a celebration going on, involving many people, singing and dancing, even female choirs, outside on the streets. People had dressed up, some in costumes.

They were expecting a storm but the celebration still carried on. It was a lovely day.
Then someone shouted, "The stormwall is here" and suddenly everyone disappeared. I thought I must get to a safe place.
I looked up into the sky and I saw a huge comet (or a representation of a red comet, with black lines on it and writing. It had a nucleus but had been split into four quarters.) It was due to go into the sun.

I prayed,"Please God send me your angels to lead me to safety."
I felt to go to the right at a 135 deg angle, where there was a small road that was just for pedestrians. Along both pavements were all one floor Designer Bridal shops. About ten. They were very beautiful shops and were full of dresses and sharp gemstones jewellery but they all had plate glass windows. I thought too much glass if the wind gets up. There were still sellers in these shops, as if they were still hoping for a sale or they just didn't know what was coming. I'm not sure.

So I walked on and turned right at the end of the road, into an outdoor market, that had a stall for Dollshouse miniatures. I thought I must go back there if they survive.
I looked left of the market and I saw a tall advert for a cave of a fossilised Tiger, that had been dug up, that had been found in a sleeping postion.
I immediately thought 'a cave that would be safe from the wind'. To get in though, I had to pay $20 for a tour. I think there also seemed to be a funfair or other exhibits inside the huge tall cave.
As I was searching in my huge black handbag, someone stole one of my many purses; a white leather one.
Then I woke up.

I did a search for Comets and there is one that is in the sky at the moment;
Comet 168p/Hergenrother, which has fragmented after brightening from a 15th to an 8th magnitude. It is an orangey-red colour.

I did a search for caves and there are 4 in the state of New York. None seemed to fit.
I couldn't find any bridal shops or outdoor markets that matched either.
So that's my dream.

Please be nice, and if anyone can help me see if there is more to this dream, I would be grateful.
And I hope it helps someone.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

First and foremost - thankyou for sharing.

As important, you are writing down your dreams - this is key, right after you awake

or set an alarm to wake you in mid rem sleep.

3rd- you're not the only one with vivid, potentially prophetic dreams. Been happening

since the dawn of time. See Robert Moss' "Dreamways of the Iroquois" for more.

Bon nuit!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is quite an interesting dream. One part I found compelling in particular, is the mention of female choirs. A little more than a year ago, I had a catastrophic dream that involved a strong earthquake, and a following (soon to be) inundation. In my dream as well, I came into a street-style scene with lots of people gathered and watching a gospel choir. The choir was in the dream a few times and seemed a prominent feature.

Also, I just got through (here on ATS) telling about a dream from last Monday that my son experienced:

Approximately one week ago (I believe it was last Monday), my six year old son woke up from a bad dream and told me an amazing story of "King Neptune" coming to destroy New York City. He described the Statue of Liberty losing its crown, and it being found in (or in front of) a cafe. (I am trying to use his exact words here.)
Apparently, Neptune was defying the will of the other Gods in his dream by doing this destructive act and was punished.
He described a wall of water coming in and bringing down buildings and towers and people swept away. Neptune broke the taxis with his "hammer" (trident) and poked the towers with its points.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welll I was expecting a lot more negative comments. Thanks for your replies.
I also got that Sandy is being used for cruelty against the Americans.

A couple of thoughts occured to me; The comet was crossed into quarters. This is I think is related to the cross quarter day of 31 October. SO I am now wondering if that is a day of more concern then the Stormwall of Sandy.

Red is also a colour of passion whether for anger, lust or hatred.
SOme posters at ATS have notived that the MSM in US are over zealous in their 'storm of epic proportions'.

Any more ideas I will post again.

new topics

top topics

join