It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery as Scots couple capture spooky green figure on camera at Aberdeenshire home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Source

A STUNNED couple yesterday told how they captured a spooky green man on camera at their home.

Gary and Amanda Linney said the strange figure was spotted running away from their cottage as they
experimented with a new camera.

The bizarre snaps emerged just days after another family claimed to have filmed a UFO floating above their house about 25 miles away.

Former policeman Gary, 52, said there was no explanation for the figure.

He said: “It looks like a little green man running. It just disperses into the surface of the road.

“If you look closely, you can see a head. It’s very surreal. I was a policeman and a pilot for 20 years and have never seen anything like this before.”

Hotel owners Gary and Amanda, 46, from Collieston, Aberdeenshire, tried to recreate the picture but have never seen the strange light since.

But they said they weren’t spooked by the images after experiencing a string of paranormal happenings at the Slains Estate house.

As a professional photographer this image is quite interesting...

The green object is not casting the light on anything else in the picture; there is no light on the ground underneath it, nor on the building beside it, or on the crops behind it.

If this object is touching the ground, then how would it not be projecting light onto it?

I do not think this photo has been Photoshopped, but it could be something as mundane as holding a fishing pole with a glow stick on it...

I thought I would bring it here to get a few other opinions on the photo, just because it is a cool photo.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know how that light could be mistaken for a little green man.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Interesting, my first impression, it looks the exact same color of a green laser pointer...I have one and that diffusion around the figure as well as the color looks exactly like a green laser.

I will reserve judgement until we see more pics though. Just my 2 pennies. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Looks like a glowstick to me.

Maybe one hanging from a piece of fishing line?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's light is not reflecting on anything else because it's not there Just above the ground as it appears, IMO.

It appears to be on the foreground focal plane in front of the lens...ie lens flare, or easily added in photoshop.

Not enough info to conclude a physical object was in that distance.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
if you squint your eyes it looks like the Loch Ness monster ,
please come and stay at our newly renovated B&B

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
“If you look closely, you can see a head. It’s very surreal. I was a policeman and a pilot for 20 years and have never seen anything like this before.”

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think they're a little short of guests at their hotel and want to drum up some more custom - Christmas is coming after all...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Oh my, i have took pictures with strange lights on them before, but this looks fake then i see the source is the Daily Record ha ha ha

new topics

top topics

join