It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video for ATS in these Last Days and End Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No, I won't outline the video for you. You can either watch it or not. It's a resource concerning the end times and what will happen. This guy has a very good sense of the hidden content of scripture relating to our day and age. Very informative.

There is an echo here concerning how to translate the clouds in the last days. Clouds here are the evil that covers the land. There is also a cloud of witness in scripture and a cloud of saints. The video gives you a picture of the heavenly cloud that comes to judge the evil.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil.

edit on 28-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok then I'll describe the video

Name: Bible Prophecy We Shall Be Like Him (1John 3:2) 58. Minutes

Only comment below it...

" benzion888 1peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 1john 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

But I'm still not gonna watch biblical propaganda.

If someone else takes the time, let us know what you see please

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hey E.W.R
Ive appreciated a lot of your posts, I have a question for you if you dont mind?
Was God tricked by Satan when he got Adam and Eve to sin?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
God was not tricked by Satan, and Satan was not tricked by God.
Eve was tricked by Satan.
She could have listeded to God, and lived forever, but instead she followed Satans lie and died.
As did her husband.
As do we.
When we choose to listen to God and put away Satan we will live

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

How ever way you look at it, God has had to suffer.
He had to watch his son die a horrible death did he not?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay7777777
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hey E.W.R
Ive appreciated a lot of your posts, I have a question for you if you dont mind?
Was God tricked by Satan when he got Adam and Eve to sin?

This is explained in the Lost Books of Adam and Eve. God had a plan. First, the end of the plan:

4 And God created that sea of his own good pleasure, for He knew what would come of the man He would make; so that after he had left the garden, on account of his transgression, men should be born in the earth. Among them are righteous ones who will die, whose souls God would raise at the last day; when all of them will return to their flesh, bathe in the water of that sea, and repent of their sins.

Second, the nature of the legal matter of the fruit:

16 Then, concerning the tree, I commanded you not to eat of it. Yet I knew that Satan, who deceived himself, would also deceive you. 17 So I made known to you by means of the tree, not to come near him. And I told you not to eat of the fruit thereof, nor to taste of it, nor yet to sit under it, nor to yield to it. 18 Had I not been and spoken to you, O Adam, concerning the tree, and had I left you without a commandment, and you had sinned -- it would have been an offence on My part, for not having given you any order; you would turn around and blame Me for it. 19 But I commanded you, and warned you, and you fell. So that My creatures cannot blame Me; but the blame rests on them alone. 20 And, O Adam, I have made the day so that you and your descendants can work and toil in it. And I have made the night for them to rest in it from their work; and for the beasts of the field to go forth by night and look for their food. 21 But little of darkness now remains, O Adam, and daylight will soon appear."

Third, there is a plan.

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled." 3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them. 4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him. 6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

450 years later, God delivered a judgment to Enoch that the Watchers would be judged in 70 generations. A generation is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. That's 5055 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 past Adam. Today, the 5500 years is up.

edit on 29-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Firstly, how can you trust these "lost books" that they are from God and not demon inspired?
And if this is true that God had planned all of it, then it creates a problem that all the rapings, paedophilia, misery etc throughout history, God planned it?????

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The silence is deafening......................

top topics

join