It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling out all those 2012 Dooms Dayers!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Where's all the 2012 dooms dayers???? They've disappeared!!! It's getting too close to 2013 and still nothing so they all backed off and disappeared it would seem!

Nothings happened so far exept that fake HAARP storm off the eastern cost that the g---v created. But it's only a tropical storm, so it's not gonna do anything.

Otherwise nothings happened, and nothing is gonna happen either! I knew nothing would happen. Mayan calendar my butt. It was all just another over hyped Y2K scare!!!

Agree or not? your thoughts??

Now look at my posts.... they're at 1919. Once they reach 2012 it will be the end of the world!!! BOOOOO!!!

edit on 28-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Here lil doomy dooms ! Heeeere lil doomy dooms ! Now they'll come !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm not a 'dooms dayer' however I'm still seeing plenty of dooms day posts so I don't think they've gone anywhere.

Maybe they are standing aside while all the 'fake HARRP' storm guys have their 10 minutes on the mic.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I can honestly say I've read much more posts from people saying things like "nothing bad will happen" "It's not the end of the world" "I'M CALLING OUT ALL THOSE 2012 DOOMS DAYERS!!!!" "Can't wait to see what excuse they bring up" than actual people "believing" that the end of the world is coming.

Most people are just debating or discussing what might happen if anything at all with no belief either way.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
After the 21st of December, you'll see threads about how our "Alien Brothers" stopped the [insert favorite disaster here] and that nothing happening, proves they are protecting us. Anything that happens will be caused by the very people who are worrying about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So much for your nothing is going to happen bolony. Tropical storm...? Ya Ok. Its only going to finish off New York and the whole of the East Coast. Nothing happening. Three almost 8 point earthquakes off the west coast and almost 60 after shocks and propably more too come. Nothing happening ok how about the Indian plate ripping in half. How about 43 million people displaced by flooding in Nigeria. How about another 10 million flooded out in Pakistan. How about the fact the the Nasa earthchanges Satelite has captured the fact that Pakistan has sunk more than 10 feet from this time last year and it appears that Vietnam is doing the same thing. Americans are all the same all the time sorry. If its not happeneing to you then nothings happening. Tell that to 55 million people who's lives have been turned upside down. America's turn is up next. It all begins with the Louisianna Sinkhole and this storm. Hows that for nothings happening.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

40+ lives lost so far due to Sandy, and you say it isn't going to do anything? I wonder what you'd consider doing anything, maybe it taking the life of someone you love, or your life maybe? I guarantee you the Tropical Storm mixing with two winter systems will take plenty more lives. Have some respect and get off of ATS with the ignorance and smileys.

Now for the dooms day theories, it's still October, last time I checked the date slated for a significant event was Dec. 21st. Don't press your luck, you might not be around to see that day.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh, come now.....it's not officially doomsday yet. You're not allowed to gloat until December 22, 2012.

As far as saying that Sandy is "just a tropical storm", that is also premature. It has a great deal of potential to do devastating things to a wide range of the northeast.

Sandy is a freak storm, for sure....and it remains to be seen just how destructive it is.

Premature elucidation....both sides of the fence appear to suffer from it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Damn those caps ,they get me every time
And every time, You take away the biggest part of me
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by r2d246

40+ lives lost so far due to Sandy, and you say it isn't going to do anything?

Yes, very sad, my heart goes out to them. However, I am hoping that since the US is more developed and that people will have plenty of warning that we wont see too much loss of life. I'm not saying that people will not die, because I am sure some will, and there will be plenty of property damage. But, I think that this is being rather hyped up by MSM. Hopefully that will save more lives in the end though.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't know if it's the 12-21-12 thing but I did find "Sandy" and the Canadian earthquake to be a little odd just a little too coincidental.

They have the haarp guys working overtime.

Oh yeah by the way I'm sure this has nothing to do with election day being right around the corner.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I thought doomsday was on the 21st of December. Try again on December 22nd.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
OP what is your definition of doomsday? How do you interpret the word?
I think in general the media romanticized the whole Mayan end of calender thing to sell movies etc.
There was a lot of discussion a few months ago that it was the year of transition to a new constellation system.

Then there was the pole flip scenario hmm what else? I have noted several articles suggesting the poles are shifting at an increased rate.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I know people where so confident back a few years ago, saying we will look stupid when the end comes....now what?... have the all drank the magic kool aid too soon, and are unable to respond.

Just fools read something on the internet then perpetuate it without even the basic jest of what is going on. The main problem is we are addicted to drama, and we love to tell a dramatic story...hence the myth of 2012

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I see no difference in you saying nothing is going to happen, and them saying something is going to happen. Neither of you know that for a certainty. You're just going with what you feel to be the better odds. However, odds don't make for a sure thing.

Also, this is a conspiracy website, and it does have a predictions forum. If you don't like predictions, stay out of that forum, and you can be blissfully ignorant of all the "Chicken Little's".

But suit yourself. If heckling the doom and gloomers makes you happy, by all means, drink your fill.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Actually the SHTF in 2013 through 2015. It is written in the stars, so it shall be done.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

I'm of the same opinion. 2013 may be the beginning of some really bad times, I think. Just a hunch, based on our current economic and geo-political situation. Throw in droughts and floods in food-growing areas, freaky weather, and God knows what else, and we could be in for a rough ride.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
leave the dooms dayers alone. I personally enjoy all the doom and gloom threads. they give me hope that this shat hole that we have created for ourselves will end and the earth will once again give rise to potentially peaceful beings who are beyond corruption.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

could i see a link saying that haarp is fake?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I believe there will be an apocalypse before this year is out , as the word apocalypse is ancient Greek and it means " un covering " , specifically the revelation of something hidden , so i fear that when mayan clock stops and nothing happens , the powers that be will stop hiding .... and show thier true colours . (FEMA CAMPS/ HAARP/ KINETIC BOMBARDMENT/ NUKES / CHEMS / you name it)

Either that or the sun stops burning in the sky on december 21st , and the whole world goes ape# for three days , and we re ignite the sun by firing nukes at it , once we`ve got no nukes left we all sign a treaty and dismantle all armed forces , share any and all technology , feed the poor , cure diseases , and work together to colonize our solar system.

But yeah , FEMA camps

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join