It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Lose Their Sugar Honey Ice Tea in Hilarious Haunted House Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hilarious photos captured in a haunted house that look to be good to be real

Last year, a haunted house called Nightmares Fear Factory became an internet sensation when photos they took of people being scared out of their minds went über-viral, and this year they’re at it again.

The new batch of the company’s freak-out photos is beginning to spread and many feature the same kind of over-the-top, unrestrained reactions that made last year’s such a hit.

See link for good time, www.wired.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

At first I was confused thinking.. Lose their suar honey iced tea?? Then I read the article and caught on! Ha

This is a good find, thanks for sharing! Peoples genuine reactions when scared are the best! I think it's funny the boys in those photos turn to little girls really quick, hehe. I have almost decked a man dressed as a zombie in a haunted house once just out of pure reaction.
S&F

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Those pics are great. Haunted houses are great.

My son and some of his friends were on a haunted house team last year and they made one guy literally crap his pants.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
priceless!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
About seven years ago, my husband and I went through a haunted house attraction. It was very dark, you had to put your hands on the shoulders of the person in front of you and walk in a single file line.

I was behind my husband, and there were two teenage girls behind me. There was also a seven year old girl further up the line.

At one point, I was literally carrying one of those teens on my back. She had her arms around my neck and was reaching past me to hold onto my husband.

At the end, a chainsaw wielding maniac comes running towards you. Those teenage girls were the last in the line but the first out that door.

And the little girl's reaction?

"That sucked. I couldn't see squat."

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Took my son to Howl O Scream at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg VA this past weekend, did ALL of the 5 haunted houses there, loved watching him get the crap scared out of him (LOL), but to be honest, these things dont scare me.
Most times, I ended up scaring the crap outta the scarers, they did not expect the guy going thru the maze to yell BOO at em lol

ETA: I looked at those pics in the OP, and TBH, they all looked staged
edit on 10/29/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been to this place. At that moment it appears a car is coming right at you, only inches away from hitting you!
The headlights give the light for the picture to be taken.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
lol scary spot debunked LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was working a haunted house with some friends in maybe late 80's early 90's... best thing Id seen was a mother shove her little KIDS at me.. the chainsw wielding madwoman.. and run in the opposite direction. Great mother there... I was like, " You want I should go chase your mom?"

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I was just about to point out if anyone else noticed how people will literally shield themselves with others or even push someone towards what theyre scared of, sort of like to sacrifice some one for themselves. & you saw a mom do it to her children, ha. I wonder why we are prone to sacrifice others for ourselves when our true reactions are shown, makes ya wonder how humans would all act in an actually scary shtf scenario, push our friends towards the zombies first to save ourselves?! Lol

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
ROFL The big guy in the white t-shirt on the last pic looks like he has constipation.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

top topics

join