It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't the Skull&Bones agency not be a secret society any-more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I mean really, everyone who I've talked to knows what it is and what its functions are, does it still count as one? Everyone at school knows what it is, so would it really be considered one? That would totally render the definition of a "secret society" pointless, so what would be more suitable call it?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ummm... A "senior society" at a respected ivy league university?

[edit on 10/19/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No, they are still a secret society because they havent gone public with there covert agenda. Just because someone was on the other side of a wall taping the satanic ritual, dosnt mean its open.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i agree! its more of what they get up 2 that remains the secret and i am sure they are up to a lot more than jerkin' off in coffins!

like the masons say - "we are a society of secrets"

the grand lodge in london is part museum and they even hand out little info cards with this quote embossed on them - i say they definitely remain a secret society and that now they are more known worldwide, more secrets might come out

[edit on 19-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Leaking information about Skull and Bones to the public may partially be the Illuminati's way of gloating over how ignorant, apathetic, and enslaved the American populace has become these days. Only a small number seem to notice or care about the information related in the news thus far. Even fewer are courageous or motivated enough to do something about it.

Another possibility is that the higher levels of the Illuminati/NWO secret societies are using these leaks to reign in the power of Skull and Bones.
If any Bonesmen get out of line, the corporate media can simply reveal the dark machinations of the Brotherhood of Death to the world.

new topics

top topics

join