It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought this was funny! Wanted to share!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I live in Brazil, and the neighborhood I am in, occasionally, has some loud noises to deal with. Construction, vehicles, loud music blaring, dogs and even kids.

The house I live in is my in-laws. They built a 2nd floor for us, that is about 1200 sq.ft. Windows everywhere and openings for air flow, built from concrete and brick and floored with tile, so very acoustic in nature. I am even extremely hard of hearing, almost deaf and it is loud to me. I usually feel the vibrations.

Last night, I was laying in bed between sleep and consciousness, and I kept hearing this sound that seemed like music, had a repeating beat to it and would change just a little and then go back to the same beat. My mother in-law likes to play music on Saturday, (when my brother in-law and his wife and kids go to the beach for the weekend, Granny gets to play too) and I thought this is Monday, so, that's not her.

I was feeling a vibration, but why? I usually have to be out of bed with my feet on the floor to feel those. I then realized what it was and I have heard the sound before. I let out a chuckle and allowed myself to just enjoy it and fell back to my dream state.

It was my Wife snoring!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
if she reads this you'll be on the couch no doubt, lol!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad my wife is a quiet sleeper, snoring keeps me up.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What?, my wife snores for England. I have to wear Earplugs so i can go to sleep. A deep Rumbling sound, or a Whistle followed by a bed shaking roar.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

was on a cross channel ferry and the people in next cabin banged on the wall all night kept me awake.next morning when i left my cabin they were coming out of their cabin and i said to them "what was all that banging for"
they replied "someone was snoring like a pig" oops sorry that was the wife over the years i have got used to it don't bother me now.

new topics

top topics

join