It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The First Jumper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I haven't seen this video posted, I just found it today myself. Not a easy video to watch especially for people who was there but if you're interested in this topic give it a try.

I feel like the purpose of this movie was to debunk nearly all conspiracy theories out there. Personally I wish they would just talk about it instead of try to explain things... One of them somehow figured out that the visible fire on a corner is burning paper.

I didn't want to think that people jumped, when I think about it it always made me feel better to think that they fell and didn't have to make that decision. This video proved to me that some did make a decision to jump. And it disturbed me very much,

I think the video below is also appropriate for this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Thank you for reminding me via your post - of how much further we have to go as human beings. I watched most of the first documentary - very hard and soul destroying.

I watched as the camera view captured the moment the first person jumped - I wept. I weep with as much heartbreak today as I did at the time of this woeful event.

It is difficult to believe human beings can do so much evil to one another and so little good. Yes I know 9/11 is only one of many many many dark moments of human history but this thread is to focus on this particular event. I know that the government knows what happened. I have researched, watched eye witness video clips and purchased documentaries - I know what happened - I am well awake and well aware.

To the people who died on 9/11 - may you truly be at peace and be still and calm in a place reserved in the Universe for heroes. Please guide us in Spirit while the rest of us try to work through the lies and deceits that prevent us from being real human beings.

The documentary makers have done well to confront this horror and share their information with others. We must study our history lest we keep repeating it. Great find and thanks for posting.

Much Peace...to everyone who has suffered as a result of 9/11...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm in the documentary mood today for some reason.. Here's one about the First Responders.

Surprisingly this one wasn't posted here before.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
To be in that state of mind must be horrifying , to think that the only way to stop yourself from burning alive is to jump to your death .

I mostly feel sorry for those who made it out alive , they`re the ones who need to live with what they saw in those towers.

However , I`d still like to know why there was cut-out men there since i`ve never heard a good explaination for it , and i suspect it may be a perfectly reasonable explaination but i`m still open minded on it , and i dont say that out of disrespect for the dead , its just - i`ve seen so many lies uncovered in the un official investigations that i can not believe anything i hear or see straight away when dealing with "9/11".

For instance , Flight 93 , it is religiously realisticly rationally socially generally broadly naturally scientifically mathematically impossible for this -----> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i won't watch these vids, i've seen them to many times. each time it just tears me up inside.
there are two vids i saw about the jumpers that stick in my mind.
one was where a group of young people are watching as the second tower is hit,
one of the girls asks what is that stuff falling out, someone says debris, then they figure out it's people.

the other is one where a guy is filming from his apartment, leaning out his window sideways.
and he spots a guy hanging on the outside a window. and he starts talking to him trying to help him hang on.
the man falls and you can hear the guy filming breaking down.

i don't know who exactly did 9/11, i got my suspicions. i do know that a bunch of goat herding jihadist didn't do it by themselves. each and everyone who had a hand in it should have to pay many times over before they die.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
if you dig deep enough, you can find evidence on line showing that the jumpers were all part of the big show called 9/11.

gelatain dummys, saftey harnesses, people landing safley and walking away ... all documented.

also a test run was performed a month before to ensure that the above methods would be executed properly.

i submit this in the hope you would do further research to find real answers to the larger ? at hand, what really happened.

take this for what it's worth, dis me if you want, it matters little to me, i won't check back to this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

i won't check back to this thread.

I appreciate that.

top topics

join