It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... What should we expect from the planetary alignment of Dec. 3???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of people commenting about the planetary conjunction between Mercury, Venus and Saturn on Dec. 3, which is supposed to happen once every 2737 years, and there's a lot of controversy about an alleged alignment of those planets over the pyramids of Giza, right before the sunrise. Apparently the controversy started because of this pic, with a montage of how this alignment is supposed to be seen on December.

Very likely most conspiracy theorists are familiar with the work of Robert Bauval on figuring out the infamous alignment of Orion Belt with the pyramids of Giza, around 10,450, 10,500 BC. and the upcoming planetary alignment is supposed to be extremely meaningful for the occultist cabal of the worldwide elite. Certainly conspiracy theorists are expecting some big false flag event on Dec. 3, embedded with mystic numbers, occult symbols of ancient Babylonian and Egyptian mysteries and all that Illuminati crap we're used to see.

Below you see the perfect alignment between Orion Belt and Giza.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The problem is that people jumped too quickly in the bandwagon of the planetary alignment of Dec. 3, because apparently, according to astronomers, this conjunction won't happen the way the first image is depicting and by 6:00 in Giza, Mercury, Venus and Saturn will be nowhere near Giza. Definitely I'm no astronomer, but I put a Solar path calculator along with Stellarium, in attempt to demonstrate that the "alignment" of December is an optical illusion depending on whether the observer will be facing Cairo, like the Sphinx, but from behind the Menkara pyramid, I think.

www.timeanddate.com...

And apparently the pyramids are aligned in opposite to the planetary conjunction, so there's no way of this look like what people are believing it's gonna be.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...
edit on 10/28/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

But anyway, there's ANOTHER very interesting alignment that drawn my attention while I was messing around with Stellarium, also in Dec. 3. While most people will be entertained with the wrong one, a full moon, Jupiter and Sirius will be forming an almost perfect triangle EXACTLY above the Khafre pyramid. If the observer is somewhere in the Sphinx temple facing West, he will see an astonishing conjunction between these celestial bodies, the middle pyramid and the Sphinx.

I'm jumpy much more because of THIS alignment!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

As it says in the following snippet from Discovery Magazine "... Here we go again ..."

Well, I hate to be a thricely-bursting-bubble person, but here we go again, again. Let me be clear: while there will be an event more-or-less like this in December, and it should be pretty and quite cool to see, the claims being made are somewhat exaggerated. The picture itself isn’t real, and the planets won’t really look like that from Giza. Also, alignments like this happen fairly often, though to be fair getting them spaced out to fit over the pyramids in this way probably is relatively rare.

Source: blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

That picture is a photoshopped hoax......give me a minute and I'll find the original picture without the added "planets"

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

As it says in the following snippet from Discovery Magazine "... Here we go again ..."

Well, I hate to be a thricely-bursting-bubble person, but here we go again, again. Let me be clear: while there will be an event more-or-less like this in December, and it should be pretty and quite cool to see, the claims being made are somewhat exaggerated. The picture itself isn’t real, and the planets won’t really look like that from Giza. Also, alignments like this happen fairly often, though to be fair getting them spaced out to fit over the pyramids in this way probably is relatively rare.

Source: blogs.discovermagazine.com...

I actually agree with his astronomical analysis of the conjunction, actually this article opened my eyes, BUT I bet he missed the OTHER alignment between Jupiter, Sirius and the full moon. And that's the creepy one, IMO.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

That picture is a photoshopped hoax......give me a minute and I'll find the original picture without the added "planets"

Nobody is saying that the first pic is not a hoax! I'm not arguing about it and I assume you didn't read the entire thread, because is exactly what I was talking about...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The world will implode and giant brains will eat us.

Cool pic though

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

No s**t!

Considering this is supposed to happen only once every 2,737 years, I presumed you knew it WASN'T a picture taken in 725 BC....right?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

From past experience?

Clouds, so i get to see nothing!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Heavy cloud cover

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

But anyway, there's ANOTHER very interesting alignment that drawn my attention while I was messing around with Stellarium, also in Dec. 3. While most people will be entertained with the wrong one, a full moon, Jupiter and Sirius will be forming an almost perfect triangle EXACTLY above the Khafre pyramid.

Are you sure there is a full moon on the 3rd of December?

www.moonphases.info...
edit on 29-10-2012 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A few years back someone noticed that the ratio of the distances of the 3 planets was the same as the ratio of the distances between the tops of the 3 main pyramids at Giza. That happens around the 3rd of December. It is another meaningless coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join