It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic November 13-16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
as if Oct 28-31 isn't bad enough, what's next ahead?

this isn't a prediction, but more a consensus. when i joined ats i thought i saw a post about something bad going to happen on november 13 but when i clicked it i think it was gone. so i never found out. there is also local chat among family and coworkers about something bad will happen around then but nobody seems to have shared a detailed prediction or visions (including moi)

anybody knows?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by atsandy

Nov 13th

My wife's birthday
A major yearly inspection at work.
And a solar eclipse....

That is about all I know about the 13th...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh a planet will be revealed behind the eclipse, venassa winterbottom told me.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
yearly inspection sounds the most potentially catastrophic, must be that!

lest the other 2 are moreso

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
November 13th:

My moms birthday (don't forget!)
Second day of hunting season
2 days before pay day.
Life goes on. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There's going to be a total solar eclipse: Total Solar Eclipse Link

1,000 Scientists and invited guests from all over the World are going to a private area of land in Australia to witness this event. Kind of weird if you ask me! Australia News re: Total Solar Eclipse

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
But don't also forget about Terrence McKenna's Time Wave Zero predictions for Nov. 18th (2 days after the date the OP posted): Time Wave Zero Link

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Given that Timewave Zero forecast significant upheaval, beginning in August, with a constant state of decline leading up to 21 December, I think that we can safely say that Timewave Zero has been shown to be inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
There's going to be a total solar eclipse: Total Solar Eclipse Link

1,000 Scientists and invited guests from all over the World are going to a private area of land in Australia to witness this event. Kind of weird if you ask me! Australia News re: Total Solar Eclipse

This isn't unusual. During most cosmic events around the world private functions are held in holiday destinations (Cairns in Australia is the 'gateway' to the barrier reef and other wonders of our tropics.). If its any indication most of my conferences i attend each year are held in holiday destinations, and the wife and i usually spend a week extra there just to wind down. To be a little more specific:

Feb 2012 - Whistler, Canada
August 2012 - Paris, France
Feb - 2013 - Tokyo, Japan

Obviously conference specifics have been withheld due to what i consider identifying information.

join