It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doesn't Really Matter Who Built The Pyramids ( any of them ) They Are Truly Amazing Structures!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Mod. I put this here, but if you feel the need to move it, I understand.

I think there are a number of ways to interpret many things but there is only one way that is actually the truth. It really does not matter why these things exist, the fact we exist is the only absolute. I personally believe that we are all recycled energy along with the rest of the universe and that we have a need to search for answers because we already know them, we are just confused by the dimension we live in due to outside forces restricting us.

However, the time is coming that we will be given the opportunity to reunite ourselves to the truth. Being pure energy does not confine us to this dimension, we chose to be here. The reason is for us to learn there is something greater than ourselves. It is the entirety of our collective consciousness through a greater vibratory energy that will allow us to overcome the negative forces and ascend to where we came from, it is not about spiritual or religious aspects. It is about true love. Love is the reason we exist, however, there have been many times we have failed to learn this lesson, instead we have allowed our selves to be controlled by greed and all aspects of greed. Until we understand that all energy is connected and equal we will continue to fail. Equal, in that we are from the same source, but we have different vibrations. The majority of souls on this planet right now are average 3 vibratory, they account for the reason why earth is at this juncture, there will be a cleansing for this reason, but it is not the only reason. Treating each other based on the color of skin or religious beliefs is another reason, but still falls under the category of greed.

As to why the pyramids were built and by whom, also, does not matter. They are truly remarkable, but hardly the only remarkable structures that exist. They harness energy and we have this knowledge but it is hidden from us. The age of the pyramids are far older than we think or have been taught. One thing is certain they were not built by any civilization alive today. If we are recycled energy it does stand to reason that there are those souls here now that did in fact at one time join in the creation of many of these ancient sights and are quite aware of how and why they exist. Needless to say, we also have knowledge of the solar system and surrounding galaxies and they are energy that we can not control, but we can be prepared for whatever changes Earth has coming by having true love for one another. Rather than creating more man made destruction. It is not about the Mayan calender, it is about making a choice to live by a code of true love for your fellow energy.

Much Love to all.

Ascension211

edit on 10/28/2012 by ascension211 because: remove

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
nice post... but U are more slave then Dogons, cos they have knowledge, U do not

btw... piramid in bosnia is older and bigger then those in Egypt... did U notice that in Your search?
edit on 28-10-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Doesn't Really Matter Who Built The Pyramids ( any of them ) They Are Truly Amazing Structures!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

I hear ya

Though, it kinda does matter don't you think?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes it does matter who built them because it is important we know where these people came from! I would say that it is of major importance that we discover where the genetic line of the royal Egyptian mummies came from. The Egyptian government want to steer clear of the royal mummies for good reason. They are much more comfortable preforming genetic testing on the Egyptian workers.

Watch the end of this vid where zahe hawas confirms this, but we know exactly why he wants to stay the hell away from the royal mummies

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'll star and flag this thread. Although I think the pyramids were a great creation by someone, it really doesn't matter to me what culture created them. People make extreme profits off these Pyramids, Bosnia excluded for now, and they have conditioned mankind for thousands of years to work hard to see them and not see any other pyramids that exist. We can just hand their societies a check when we go there. Oh well, that's the way the world turns.

top topics

join