It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only people who won't vote for President Obama because he is black are Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You always read and hear how some white people will not vote for President Obama because he is black. What the race baiting media is leaving out, is those white people are Democrats.

Think about it, there were conservatives out their who wouldn't vote for Newt Gingerich because he sat on a couch with Nancy Palosi. Do you think anyone like that would vote for anyone who began his political career in the home of two domestic terrorists?

Another way to put it. A group of conservatives who would have more in common then nought, would be checking off qualities and say

Well I am not for
Auto bailouts
Teacher unions over school choice
Gun laws
Abortion
Socialized medicine
Marriage is the building block for families not a status symbol
8% unemployment is not ok for the new normal
You don't deny a CIA request for help once much less 3 times
You 'invest' government where noone would invest their own money
And so on......

How much kool aid does it take for someone to say that an individual will overlook a laundry list of fundlemental beliefs if only President Obama was white
edit on Sun Oct 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected title made ate "are"

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinline

How much kool aid does it take for someone to say that an individual will overlook a laundry list of fundlemental beliefs if only President Obama was white

I have never voted Democrat or Republican, and I swear to God, I have never eaten a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Obviously a lot of white people voted for him or he would not be POTUS today. Personally i really liked Cain. He would have had my vote. Unfortunately the Democrat party knew Obama could not beat Cain so they destroyed him quick. Obama can't run on his record so all the Democrat party has is lies and character assassination.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Cannibals for Romney 2012!

Really though, what are you talking about? Racists hate democrats?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by thinline

I have never voted Democrat or Republican, and I swear to God, I have never eaten a Democrat.

They are delicious!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've heard rumors of people eating democrats but there was an episode on mythbusters debucking it

Also keep in mind, democrats wouldn't taste good either because they would be made by federal food as opposed to cooks in the private sector

Probably poisonous too, eating them may make you think money grows on trees and bankrupting the people is the moral path to take in helping those less fortunate

Also their skin may contain hallucinogens that would turn you into a suppoter of redistribution of wealth where THE REDISTRIBUTOR is the most corrupt entity in the country.

Basically turning you into a car speeding into a brick wall of economics
edit on 28-10-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think you are saying that only the democrats will not vote for President Obama based on racial issues? That is what I read. I could be way off.

That is fail logic. There are people on both sides of the spectrum that would never vote for him because he is black, just as there are people on both sides that will vote for him simply because he is black.

we can only hope that in the long run people that base their votes on color are a fringe portion of the society as a whole.

+EDIT - as far as eating people, I doubt politcal stance plays a part in the either

edit on 28-10-2012 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
wrong section I think...

I've heard rumors of people eating democrats

Also keep in mind, democrats wouldn't taste good either
Those were Probably DINO's you heard of.

Theres a reason Democrats call each other Sweetie.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Howard Stern interviewed Obama supporters in 08' and attributed McCain's views to Obama and the interviewees didn't even notice.

"Do you support Obama because he is pro-life?"

"Would you support Obama even if Palin is his vice president?"

"Do you support Obama even tho he is anti-stem cell research?"

And the list goes on. They all said they supported Obama because they were in agreement with his "position" on these issues.

I'm sure the McCain/Romney voters have the same uninformed ilk in their camp ... just goes to demonstrate how truly ignorant the average American voter is

edit on 28-10-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Ya I think there's a completely different reason for that

link   
Zombies.

Someone get Rick, Darryl, and T-Dog in here. We got some sweeps to make.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Touche'

Been awhile since folks had a laugh in a Political Thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I hear they are really delicious with fava beans and a good Chianti.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Democrats have more calories than Republicans...Jenny Craig is introducing the new, tastier, Demi-Democrat Diet....

Des

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok, I'm a gullible senior citizen. Is this thread baiting democrats? I am as white as white bread, born and bred in Big Creek, Mississippi, southern Baptist, and my people hated everybody. But I voted democrat in 2008 and will again. President Obama is a good man and does not think half our country is worthless compared to the Republicans. I hope this election splits the republican party apart. The party of war and now they want to throw our wounded veterans out in the streets the way they did our Viet Nam vets.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

Well according to GOP science, eating humans is good for you and endorsed by Jesus, buuuuuut only if they're Democrats. Eating Republican humans is cannibalism.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I am surprised at your age you call Republicans the party of war when 98% of all wars America ever fought were under Democrat Presidents. In fact the Civil War was fought because Democrats voted 96% against abolishing slavery and went south to create their own country of slavery. I hope you have some time on your hands to actually read American history. Schools simply leave out the facts that show Democrats are the war mongers. As far as Iraq goes, Democrats were calling for war with Iraq long before Bush took office. Google Democrat quotes on WMD's and see for yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is racism in all political spectrums. Why, because it is human nature to fear and hate what they don't understand. It is unfortunate that in this day and age this is still an issue. Get to know your neighbors and you will see there is nothing to fear. There is good and bad in every group be it about race/sex/political party/religion or what ever other group you can think of. I truly believe that most people are decent and good hearted.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Obviously a lot of white people voted for him or he would not be POTUS today. Personally i really liked Cain. He would have had my vote. Unfortunately the Democrat party knew Obama could not beat Cain so they destroyed him quick. Obama can't run on his record so all the Democrat party has is lies and character assassination.

I've said this before but I think it bears repeating.

Obama has never had to run on his record. First time senator, first time POTUS, his only approach is to denegrate his opponent.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Democrats have more calories than Republicans...Jenny Craig is introducing the new, tastier, Demi-Democrat Diet....

Des

Are they cookie-shaped?

new topics

top topics

join