It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. Lt. Col.:His Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
(Self-Snip)
^^ Totally unproductive and outside what I ought to be saying as an experienced contributor...so says the note above where I write a post. I guess I need to read that more.

My apologies everyone..I'm just beyond pissed over this Libya outrage and about had it with the election year crap from all sides. I think I may just take off all forums till election day. Enough hard feelings over two morons no one even likes.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It would be EASIER to do it before the election....and if it's how you and others say, clear himself now.

Uh no, If it's what I am saying he could be impeached as it might not be legal.
edit on 28-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

edit on 28-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

I'm going to delete the other stuff as you are censoring yourself and I'm not going to leave a rebuttal up to something you don't want to talk about. However, I will leave that one point up as I think you need to clearly understand what I was saying. If the CIA did what I think they were doing then it may actually be illegal as they generally must have the approval of congress to engage in such actions. As far as I know Congress has not passed anything regarding arming the Syrian rebels.
edit on 28-10-2012 by antonia because: being nice

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Uh.......... Pardon me -- I am still hearing the FoxNews bashers here..WHY?......FoxNews was the premier news organization throughout this entire affair that had the good sense and the courage to report the truth on this entire matter - from day one they were on top of it with fine investigative reporting. The so-called "MSM" never uttered a word till way late in the game -- even then in a timid and reticent manner.

BTW FoxNews is still on top of it in a way that the MSM is NOT and their reporting is "Fair and Balanced"...........cheers for FoxNews and to people like Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh who were also on top of this affair since the beginning.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am disgusted with this administration but I don't attack this from a political angle.
A terrorist attach can come at any time, any place, for any reason.

The issue here is the coverup.
Nixon tried to coverup Watergate.
Obama is trying to cover up Benghazigate and he did it by embarrassing the United States in front of the United Nations and the world.
I am saddened by the loss of American lives.
I am angry this administration forgot that this was September 11 and didn't prepare to protect our territories.
I am disgusted they are trying to cover their asses by lying to people who were sheeple but are now awake.
I am afraid that "leave no man behind" is no longer a virtue.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Absolutely indeed.

However, given his hatred for the military; for America; for Americans; for our Judeo/Christian heritage; for our way of life; for our founding values; for our Constitution; . . . this should have been expected.

He's a narcissist only interested in his own selfish interests . . . and reportedly, the next well . . . anyway--assistance from 'special' White House assistants.

Otherwise, he particularly enjoys watching drones blow families to bits . . .

He's a pathetic traitor. That he watched this in real time is entirely plausible with his values and his record.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

#1. A retired Col. with "sources" is still hearsay evidence at best. Also the people who tried to buy his book were the Bu#es, not Obama. Why would Obama care what a retired Col. was saying about military operations under the command of G.W. Bush in 2003? We know the war was executed poorly. And if Obama was indeed watching the events in Benghazi unfold in "real time" it was after he told his people to stand down and not try to go into the consulate. Those who did, did so heroically but against orders. Much of the to-do about not getting back up was NOT about Benghazi but about reinforcing Tripoli. I love how the Right Wing tries to make a big event out of something like this. When we all KNOW who orchestrated 911 and we also know Dick Cheney, a war criminal, and G,W, Bush, a war criminal, were both involved in starting a war in Iraq BEFORE they were even elected! And that they used 911 to strengthen their political powers and the government's powers to destroy YOUR privacy and were never hung, shot or impeached over the deaths of thousands! All the people have who are writing all this Benghazi nonsense is hearsay. It's all BS. The whole thing was fomented purposefully to make the Obama admin look bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have said it time and time again. All these stories, including the insider
leaks, are complete and utter BS. We are being manipulated and set up
for something big.

Wait, Watch and See.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Panetta was right you have to have accurate info before sending troops into any kind of conflict. Especially when they are going into a sovereign nation.

As accurate as the WMD's in Iraq ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
lollllllllll, like I'm going to believe this guy

Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
dp
edit on 29-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you are so confident your information is accurate, then prove it to someone who can actually do something about it. I never understand threads like these, because you think you would just get it out on MSM or something. Or at least RT.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

LtCol Shaffer transitioned into the Foreign Intelligence area of focus with his graduation from “The Farm” in 1988, and his work at Air Force Special Activities Center (AFSAC) where he worked as a case officer. He was brought to active duty by the Army for the first Gulf War in 1991 and transitioned into the Army’s Military Intelligence Excepted Career Program (MIECP) where he became the chief of Army’s global Controlled HUMINT collection program, and ran specific Special Access Program (SAP) operations that netted highly...

...As a senior fellow he has conducted multiple courses of instruction, to include the Psychology of Terrorism, Leadership and Effects Based Operations. He is nationally known Subject Matter Expert (SME) intelligence collection and policy, terrorism, data mining, situational awareness and adaptive/disruptive technologies. He is also a senior advisor to multiple organizations on terrorism and counterinsurgency issues and a member of the US Nuclear Strategy Forum. Tony is a frequent guest on national electronic media ( TV and radio) and is frequently quoted in print media as an analyst regarding defense issues.

LtCol Shaffer currently serves as the Reserve G6 Assistant Chief of Staff, Communications and Technology of an Army Reserve division.

Source

He is CIA and an expert in asymmetrical warfare. This, ATS, is what a psyop looks like. Welcome to the pages of history - we are witnessing an attempted coup.

~Heff
edit on 10/28/12 by Hefficide because: Added source link

I would trust the military over this Commie maggot that is occupying the White House. At least they understand the definition of HONOR.

Bring on the coup! It's about friggin' time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Panetta was right you have to have accurate info before sending troops into any kind of conflict. Especially when they are going into a sovereign nation.

That is probably the most ignorant and dumbest statement I think I have read in a while.

Panetta is a joke, and is being shown for the buffoon he is.
The source, say it with me "SOURCE" is a retired Col that has more connections to current Military operations than probably anyone here.
Just about all Retired Officers are still involved with military operations in some way.
SO......As the 0bama fanboys spill out of the woodwork, stammering around to defend the man-child, anyone with any common sense will see what this situation really is.
0bama is lying, again, and has been caught red handed.

Oh, and the whole foreign soil thing???? The US has agreements that if America Soil is being attacked, it has all and every right to defend itself.

You have been wrong on so many things here I am embarrassed for you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

That is probably the most ignorant and dumbest statement I think I have read in a while.
Panetta is a joke, and is being shown for the buffoon he is.
The source, say it with me "SOURCE" is a retired Col that has more connections to current Military operations than probably anyone here. Just about all Retired Officers are still involved with military operations in some way. SO......As the 0bama fanboys spill out of the woodwork, stammering around to defend the man-child, anyone with any common sense will see what this situation really is.
0bama is lying, again, and has been caught red handed.
Oh, and the whole foreign soil thing???? The US has agreements that if America Soil is being attacked, it has all and every right to defend itself. You have been wrong on so many things here I am embarrassed for you.

Coming to the defense of someone like L Panetta would be like helping Dick Cheney to recover from a heart attack:

Please allow me to reprise my response to buster2010 on that awful comment in defense of a buffoon:

edit on 29-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

My "sources" tell me this is another Lie filled, hate thread.

Kinda like all your threads.

"Stinky words" from the Lord of ATS Skunkworks...phew...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

"Stinky words" from the Lord of ATS Skunkworks...phew...

If its the character Tw0Sides that you are referring to - He's been reported to the Mods for making offensive remarks against another member (a member in good standing I might add) - whether the ATS mods decide to do anything about it remains to be seen. Actually, the mere act clicking the ALERT button was enough for me though insofar as anything else is simply time and energy wasted...........
edit on 29-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Right...Threads critical of "the dear leader" are "hate" and "racist". You forgot to suggest people report such "hate" threads to the Obama's "truth" team.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Where is his sources backing these allegations up? What are his sources names? Till he has hard proof it's just a story he made up.

It's so funny to see such frantic denial by people who are normally quite conspiratorial. At least, when it concerns Republicans, Bush or "conservatives".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Its laughable that you think a Retired Lt Col would know whats going on inside the situation room, arguably the most secure room in the world. But it gets even worse when you think that a Lt. Col would essentially spy on his own country.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i would like people to look up on google, the us consulate locations. there are many many us consulates. however there is no consulate listed for benghazi. also the picture of the benghazi attack is a little building. the us consulates are big and look like us buildings.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join