It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy 2012: MANDATORY Evacuations Begin for NYC, Long Island, NJ, CT....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
id even say it's even like people want to experience something extreme... bragging rights? to status update and tweet

maybe because irene wasn't all that, and because well... its 2012?

from the previous video, i just noticed MANHATTAN ISLAND IS BEING EVACUATED - the coastal areas in all directions and much of the south, ie, CHINATOWN

where will all these people go? i can just imagine the Bridges out of NYC right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
update..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi all,

Here's a link to a web page showing a large number of live web cams all along the East coast America. Use the zoom button on the interactive map to zoom in and out.

Live East Coast Cams

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Awesome link ,

thanks RubberDucky!

power could be out for up to 10 days?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
I know this is gonna get negative responses, BUT have u been to new york?? Wayyy to many morons idiots and cons there!! This whole area needs to be depopulated!!
The only idiot moron who needs depopulation is the writer of this smack.Hard to believe this yahoo is questioning others intelligence

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

Sad to say, but doom and gloom sells. its a sad fact

2nd line

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan

Very true, which makes me think: How much money has been spent on storm preparation in the last few days? For a country headed for financial crisis, this is a sure fire way to stimulate the economy, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DejaVuAgain

Originally posted by Dyzan

Very true, which makes me think: How much money has been spent on storm preparation in the last few days? For a country headed for financial crisis, this is a sure fire way to stimulate the economy, isn't it?

On another note how many people are generating negative vibes due to the media blitz of the storm, last night's tsunami warning and all the crazy political mess. It's like the whole country is vibing on negative energy right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They haven't evacuated me? Hopefully I wont wake up in the Atlantic ocean tomorrow.

On the news they said they were just evacuating people who were on respirators in old age homes, 80 people were affected, this was at 5pm.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join