It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stuff that doesnt matter no more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The stuff that doesnt matter no more

In the lead up to 2012 there was an expectation we would be preparing ourselves mentally for the ascension event. What exactly this event was debatable, and it was thought it may occur by an extension of energy emanating from space (Solar system Galatic plane alignment) or from within the earth (ring of fire, poles) to ignite the consciouness of each and everyone one of us interally.

Now with 2012 nearing to an end it looks like the ascension event will be David Icke at Wembly stadium. Not exactly what i or anyone else was expecting but mabey good timing as without it; the ending of 2012 without a rainbow firecracker event may be dissapointing.

So what if 2012 ends and the acension arising doesnt happen what will be the implications of that for the new agement movement?

Will it be proof in itself that the New age Gurus and followers have some fundamental logic errors in their understanding and ideas about the metaphysical and Philosophical?

Or does it simply mean we need to order our new age ideas to delegate things which once thought important in ascension; to a lower standing of priority, or simpler said the Stuff which doesnt matter no more?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Aww man! I saw the title of your thread and started making a list of stuff while i was making lunch, then i read the OP and now i am bummed! I had in mind all kinds of stuff that didn't matter any more.

Well i made my list so now you are gonna see it anyway:

Things that don't matter anymore

AM Radio
Ann Coulter
Jello Pudding
Seinfeld
Chickenpox
Voting
USSR
Dial Up Internet
Christmas Shopping

I made this list and I will stick by it!

PS Icke would look funny standing alone in the drizzle waiting for the Ascension!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think the fact is, Americans are aware and talking about REALITY instead of jersey shore. The awakening is happening and it continues. With awareness will come initial imbalance, but imbalance is always corrected by the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Yeah I was wondering if I should buy Christmas presents as well considering we are ascending( breaking free of materialism) and/or dying in an apacolyptic event and/or transforming into ball of energy in the 5th dimension or any other of the possible scenario's( too much to list). Theses are the hard choices that plague modern day men.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It's important to say that only a few people expected an ascension to happen, and that they were inspired by the claims of other men to believe it. Not many people do expect such a turn of events to happen.

When it doesn't happen, and the hopeful heart of those who wish to leave this world is done deceiving itself, people will soon realize that there is indeed only 1 one to ascend out of this reality—namely, death.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Earth is moving to higher frequency and that means most of us won't be able to reincarnate here anymore. Those that stay and those that go, will all still be in 3D. We all have a long way to go before we move up to 4D. We are the generation living entirely on bull#. Pass the ketchup.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just to add something to the discussion, I have always tried to maintain a certain level of
awareness of what's going on behind the scenes. Some people have call me a conspiracy
theorist, but I call it having an open-mind to the reality of the human condition.

For instance, the day after 9/11 I was on the net saying, be careful, this may not be what it seems,
and I was shouted down like I was a liberal commie bastard.

Long story short, I've always taught my children to respect authority, but keep a wary eye
and not be too trusting--cops, judges, politicians, and priests all abuse their power to some degree.

Anyway after years of talking about conspiracy theories with them, false-flag events, cover-ups in
government, etc., just trying to make them aware of "the wizard behind the curtain," (all to no avail)
they are now coming up to me and spouting off conspiracy theories in excited tones, and asking
me if I know anything about JFK, or the Federal Reserve, etc. etc....

My point is, my kids (all in their twenties) are beginning to open their eyes--not at my behest or
coercion, but by the influence of their peers. One of my son's friends has gone so far as to secure
a bug-out house, complete with water well and solar power. The other recently bought
bulk rice and pinto beans...and they both act like they are informing ME when subjects like these
are brought up.

It's funny, but I'm happy about it. I really do think that awareness is growing with this new internet
generation. The MSM propaganda machine of talking heads and newspapers is going the way of
the dinosaur, and the "information game" is full of new entrepreneurs with blogs and youtube
accounts....and good riddance to old school---the WSJ, ABC, NBC, and Time inc. ALL have had a
hand in the building of the growing power structure we see around us; the military industrial complex,
the corporate oligarchy, and the immense federal government of the United Surveillance of America...

I say go you internet kids....here's the torch....run with it

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ascension has already happened, been happening, is currently taking place, & is going to continue to happen.

It's awareness.
edit on 28-10-2012 by survival because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Most of the stuff we consider important doesn't really matter much at all.

In the end it is all meaningless.

2012 is a dangerous number,because there are a lot of people out there who think something will happen,nothing will happen unless enough people believe it will,and then it won't matter anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Aww man! I saw the title of your thread and started making a list of stuff while i was making lunch, then i read the OP and now i am bummed! I had in mind all kinds of stuff that didn't matter any more.

Well i made my list so now you are gonna see it anyway:

AM Radio
Ann Coulter
Jello Pudding
Seinfeld
Chickenpox
Voting
USSR
Dial Up Internet
Christmas Shopping

I made this list and I will stick by it!

PS Icke would look funny standing alone in the drizzle waiting for the Ascension!

. You stand in the rain with compamy. Hey, lemme hold the umbrella for a while?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Not all of the new age industry have been pushing that line of BS about Ascension.. and the ones who have are no more awake than the apple sitting in my fruit bowl because they too are limited by their Beliefs.

I have been saying for well over 12 years now that they got the whole ascension thing wrong, because they are looking at it from Belief rather than from any real understanding of our nature as spiritual beings.

Since ascending is the opposite of descending, we should understand it only refers to a time when You the Soul have decided you have had enough of the Experience Offerings on this little world and pull that tiny portion of yourself back 'up' and 'out' of this limited reality.. that's about the only ascension available. And it is not the same as Awakening.

Awakening is about some humans finally moving beyond all Belief structures and attachments in order experience their own higher-self, to merge again with it and become a very aware and awake being while in this limiting flesh... this is the nest step in human evolution and it will take a very long time for all humans to reach it.

So, perhaps the answer to your small dilemna is more about finding truth within yourself and trusting it over anything the new age industry has to say,. after all, it has only followed the same paths as all other human edeavours.. towards Greed and Unbalanced Ego.

I should know, I worked in it for many years and tried to wake those sleepers within up, but they think they are awake already, so they cannot see, hear, nor experience anything outside of their own Beliefs limitations.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

Seinfeld

How dare you sir!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

When it doesn't happen, and the hopeful heart of those who wish to leave this world is done deceiving itself, people will soon realize that there is indeed only 1 one to ascend out of this reality—namely, death.

i always like your posts fully uplfiting and optomistc, and to the point.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I should know, I worked in it for many years and tried to wake those sleepers within up, but they think they are awake already, so they cannot see, hear, nor experience anything outside of their own Beliefs limitations.

The 2012 truth we are looking hopefully not. Still i do see your point.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Yeah, Imagine Icke waiting, wearing his old-school fluo tracksuit like he wore in that famous show. I bet he still has it. I would buy that.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i guess for me my mind and heart was open to it. And then it trash them. So moral of story dont open your mind and heart to her.

top topics

join