It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Human History Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I came across this video and it is a must watch video if you like to see other ways of thinking about
who we are and were we might of came from .and why we don't no alot of are history of us and were we could be heading.it is hard to tell you about the video other than a hole new story of human history.i have watched
alot of videos over the years and this one is way different then any of them on this subject.

here is the link it is 52 min long
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Its an awesome movie!

I've seen it before and encourage everyone to see it.

EDIT: S&F
edit on 28-10-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
yeah this is a good out take from the Spirit Science series, I recommend everyone to watch this series. When me and my mate watched it just as it came out his words was "Dude its like my theory right there' was funny

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This video is part of the Spirit Science series. They're usually about 15 mins long, except for the human history one that you have. All different subjects relating to well... spirit and science. There's 20 videos, the newest is on water and is also amazing.
spiritscience.net
All together about 5 hours so make some popcorn because it's all amazing stuff you won't want to stop watching.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch for posting this. I never would have found it otherwise.

Some seems a little far fetched to me, but a majority of it sounds solid.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ill give it a watch in the morning
GOOD NIGHT ALL

edit on 28/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just finished the video. Fun watch. I will definitely check out the rest of the videos

S+F for bringing me something new, OP

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bad2bone

Gems like these are why I come to ATS.
It was very fun to watch, simple to understand, and quite thought provoking. Now I need to check out the rest of the video series...

Great find OP, thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
fun to watch but as soon as you do any fact checking it seems to fall apart.
I guess i do not have that type of spirituality to overlook such errors.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I couldn't stop giggling at how ridiculous it all sounded to be honest. Would make a good fiction work but that is about it. Almost as preposterous as Scientology, and just as entertaining.
edit on 28-10-2012 by ValidInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
fun to watch but as soon as you do any fact checking it seems to fall apart.
I guess i do not have that type of spirituality to overlook such errors.

Examples please. Also, where are you doing your fact checking, Google and Wikipedia?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I don't have the time now to go through the whole video again but i'll tell you 1 thing about this video that should make you question it just a little.

Most of theses idea come from a guy who claimed 2 angel came to him and taught him stuff over a period of 35 years and then he wrote a book.
You can get that info from the spirit science site itself.

ETA: Hey whats wrong with Wikipedia!? If you know to look at the cited sources and do a tiny bit of extra work it is a great resource. Just remember to check the sources to know if it is credible, not to hard!
Also i like your sig

edit on 28-10-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks OP. My 5 year old was just telling me about jesus....this should really throw him for a loop (after i spend the next 10 hours explaining the big words) lol

I do like how they put everything together

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Fun fact: That video is based off of the two Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life books by Bernard Perona, who claims to have channelled Thoth the Atlantean.

Fun fact: That video is made by Jordan Duchnycz, who claims to have met the physical manifestation of Thoth the Atlantean (real name Nathaniel Gromalski) and the prophet Elijah, who has an arrest record for the same day he was "enlightened". Not to attack ad hominem ... but really?

And the whole "It might sound crazy, but doesn't it explain a lot of things?" bit at the end makes me crack up. Every. Time.

Seraph

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i have seen the water one to it was cool.thanks for letting me no there is more stuff from the people that made this going to check it out.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Examples please. Also, where are you doing your fact checking, Google and Wikipedia?

Where do you do your fact checking, yahoo?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Very entertaining, and easily digestible for those with short attention spans.

But it is bogus.

The claims made in the film are wrong and to some extend harmful. This is pure misinformation. The fact that the speaker in the video claims that greed is a result logical thinking, and that this somehow let to the demise of a marsian civilization, is just preposterous.
Anybody who suggests that logical thinking is bad for your, and that you should simply just swallow any lie they serve is a menace to society.
The historical texts referred to have been misinterpreted, taken out of context or are just simple fiction.

It makes me sad that so many seem to like this movie.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wow. Thats a thought provoking movie. So the 13 elite families that dominate the earth are from Mars. And they are males in the way they think. So i surpose thats why they say men are from mars.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this , i look forward to watching and if its got some mars truth in there also , exlent.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I don't have the time now to go through the whole video again but i'll tell you 1 thing about this video that should make you question it just a little.

Most of theses idea come from a guy who claimed 2 angel came to him and taught him stuff over a period of 35 years and then he wrote a book.
You can get that info from the spirit science site itself.

ETA: Hey whats wrong with Wikipedia!? If you know to look at the cited sources and do a tiny bit of extra work it is a great resource. Just remember to check the sources to know if it is credible, not to hard!
Also i like your sig

edit on 28-10-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

I have to admit I hadn't watched the movie when I made that post. But now that I have, I can see where one could have your viewpoint. The history it hypothesizes of the past 12,000 years or so is easy to believe, but the earlier stuff is a little farfetched - still possible - but requiring a much greater leap of the imagination.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join