It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US is trying to do Weather Hurricane control - NO DOUBT about it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

This explains much of the anomalies that occur with a Doppler weather radar.

Radar "Rings". Unfortunately their links to the pictures in which they describe lead to dead-ends.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
Right now every hurricane instead of hitting Florida and into US to
dissipate, something is pushing the Hurricane north along the
US border, and depending on the size and strength of hurricane
it doesn't always work, and it end up smashing in NY but with
lesser power.

What does all this mean, in my mind it is CLEAR that US government
is using some hidden technology to try to prevent damage to US
but this technology is by no means as powerful, and while it is able
to control a hurricane direction little bit, it definitely can't control it
completely.

Now this sounds like something good US government does, it sounds
like a feel good story about US government, but keep in mind
the money went to create hidden technology has COST THE UNITED
STATES BODY AND SOUL

so when you shout "NO DOUBT about it"

What you really mean is - "I am imagining it is the case."

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

I've been watching hurricanes hit USA from south Atlantic for a
long time, and only after Katrina hitting New Orleans did something
start happening, hurricanes started going UP into Canada instead
of smashing into USA and dissipating.

Right now every hurricane instead of hitting Florida and into US to
dissipate, something is pushing the Hurricane north along the
US border, and depending on the size and strength of hurricane
it doesn't always work, and it end up smashing in NY but with
lesser power.

What the hell are you talking about?...This made landfall on August 28th:

en.wikipedia.org...(2012)

Hurricane Isaac was a slow-moving tropical cyclone that caused severe destruction along the northern Gulf Coast of the United States in late-August 2012. Prior to becoming a hurricane, Isaac attained one of the lowest barometric pressure measurements, on August 28, for any storm below hurricane strength, with a pressure of 976 mbar (hPa).[1] The ninth tropical cyclone, ninth named storm, and fourth hurricane of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season, Isaac developed from a tropical wave located east of the Lesser Antilles on August 21, strengthening into a tropical storm later that day. Isaac passed over Hispaniola and Cuba as a strong tropical storm, killing at least 34 people in Hispaniola, before it entered the Gulf of Mexico.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

They're weaker when they make landfall to the North because they have been moving over cold water. Hurricanes feed on warm water. The colder water along the east coast causes the storm to weaken as it moves along over it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have no idea if any earthquakes/hurricanes are man made but i do know our military did use it in Vietnam to keep the Ho Chi Min Trail a waterlogged muddy mess to slow down supply movements. The research has continued to this day trying to control the weather.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
the title is rather diminishing/disinfo

cuz, usa HAS been TRYING, successfully since the 1960s or earlier with cloud seeding

so just imagine what they're not trying, but already perfecting, by now

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's one thing to make it rain in a small area, and quite another to control something add big and as powerful as a hurricane.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsandy
cuz, usa HAS been TRYING, successfully since the 1960s or earlier with cloud seeding

Do you mean the USA has "successfully" used cloud seeding for hurricane control? I only ask, because in another thread a poster claimed that Project Stormfury was proof of the Navy controlling hurricanes. I was interested in this project, so I looked a little further into it. This project included a series of experiments using silver iodide to cloud seed a hurricane, with the intention of condensing super cooled water within the hurricane and reducing its overall windspeed. It turns out that the experiment didn't actually work very well.

STORMFURY itself, however, had two fatal flaws: it was neither microphysically nor statistically feasible. Observational evidence indicates that seeding in hurricanes would be ineffective because they contain too little supercooled water and too much natural ice. Moreover, the expected results of seeding are often indistinguishable from natrually occurring intensity changes.
Project STORMFURY, A Scientific Chronicle

I would agree that the US has tried to modify hurricanes, but it turned out that cloud seeding wasn't a very successful method to achieve this. Of course, you could say that they might have something better now, but that would merely be an assumption, unless there is some kind of reasoning or evidence to back it up. I don't think the recent hurricane tracks are all that unusual, and since there are no radar images to look at in the OP, it's impossible to say that it isn't just the way the radar processes it's images or radar malfunctioning. Here are some examples (and explanations) of radar "rings" in Oz.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join