It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster Energy and the Waters of Mem (Mother) - Oedipus and Sudden Realization (Peripeteia)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The question in this thread is as follows: What do the symbols suggest and is there purpose in this suggestion to the masses? Are our controllers passing on something that they hope we cannot read? You decide.

AnaGnorisis is the search and discovery of knowledge and understanding. In all Greek tragedy, there comes a moment where the character in the play has a sudden moment of understanding. This turning point in understanding comes at a critical moment in time and is called Peripeteia. For Oedipus, this moment came when he realized that he married his mother and killed his father. As I unwind the symbolism on the product below, consider this progression from discovery to epiphany. I will make no claims in this thread other than what the product itself proclaims from it's own words and symbols.

Monster Energy Drink - "Unleash the Beast"

Vav

The Hebrew Vav is the 6th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet. It looks like a seven and a lightening bolt in may traditions. When placed in proximity to each other, three Vav looks like 777 or and M.

M - M is the Hebrew Mem, which stands for water. In relation to the linguistics of Mem, the water represents the bursting forth of the waters of life and the mother of the son. M is the female polarity of the Yin/Yang of dualism and the upward movement of the Golden Spiral. There is also a downward spiral to the golden ration that is seen as confusion and ignorance. Ignorance comes when we ignore truth. The downward spiral is that of death and lacking. The upward spiral is always associated with life, understanding and peace. A monster is lacking understanding and is the one that brings fear. Water symbolizes the waves of creation and the wave of the spiral in the ratio of 1:1.618.

Empty Set (Zero with a Slash) Phallic Symbol of Lucan (uppercase Φ, lowercase φ)

Phi is the Greek letter representing the Golden Ratio of 1:1.618. The uppercase symbol is used as the second letter of the Monster logo. The meaning behind this empty set in mathematics is further defined by Lucian and Lucanian Algebra. This is where Oedipus and his Phallus problem comes in. LINK to the Phallus of Lucian

According to the WIKI article:

" The Imaginary Phallus

When Lacan first introduces the distinction between penis and phallus, the phallus refers to an imaginary object.[8] This is the "image of the penis",[9] the penis imagined as a part-object which may be detached from the body by castration,[10] the "phallic image".[11] The imaginary phallus is perceived by the child in the preoedipal phase as the object of the mother's desire, as that which she desires beyond the child; the child thus seeks to identify with this object. The Oedipus complex and the Castration complex involve the renunciation of this attempt to be the imaginary phallus. The imaginary phallus is written φ (lower-case phi) in Lacanian algebra, which also represents phallic signification. Castration is written -φ (minus lower-case phi).

As we saw above, the child slowly comes to realise that it is not identical to, or the sole object of, the mother's desire, as her desire is directed elsewhere. He/she will therefore attempt to once again become the object of her desire and return to the initial state of blissful union. The simple dyadic relationship between the mother and child is thus turned into a triangular relationship between the child, the mother and the object of her desire. The child attempts to seduce the mother by becoming that object of desire. Lacan calls this third term the imaginary phallus. The imaginary phallus is what the child assumes someone must have in order for them to be the object of the mother's desire and, as her desire is usually directed towards the father, it is assumed that he possesses the phallus. Through trying to satisfy the mother's desire, the child identifies with the object that it presumes she has lost and attempts to become that object for her. The phallus is imaginary in the sense that it is associated in the child's mind with an actual object that has been lost and can be recovered. The Oedipus complex, for Lacan, involves the process of giving up the identification with this imaginary phallus, and recognizing that it is a signifier and as such was never there in the first place. What Freud called castration, therefore, is a symbolic process that involves the infant's recognition of themselves as 'lacking' something - the phallus. For Lacan, castration involves the process whereby boys accept that they can symbolically 'have' the phallus only by accepting that they can never actually have it 'in reality' and girls can accept 'not-having' the phallus once they give up on their 'phallic' identification with their mothers (we will discuss this very complicated idea in more detail in the chapter on sexual difference). This is the function of the Oedipus complex in Lacan. "

So far, we have 777, which is God's number as three Vavs, or 666 (6th letter of the Hebrew Language). We then have a Mem of water representing the mother and the triangle of Father, Son and Mother (Spirit). The logo proclaims, "Unleash the beast."

From what I can see, the message is that the energy of the mother is to be released and the Father is to be pushed away. For the Son, this is a denial of the father and the castration that is symbolized by restraint and the proper placement of the Son as the progenitor of the next seed to life. Do we see this as the message given to us in society? Does context connect the ideas to meaning and not fallacy? Unleashing the beast is denying the truth and embracing the lie. Nature is set into motion by perfection. The break in this chain represents the sickness and ignorance of the beast. Unleashing the beast is the wrong message and breaks the chain of truth behind the trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. See the graphics of the Monster Energy Drink and decide for yourself what the message is telling the masses. I say, deny ignorance and you will see truth clearly.

I leave it up to you to have eyes to see. The illusion of the illusionist only works when the illusion is a secret. Have I uncovered the secret to these symbols? Is there a larger context to the corruption of God's law and divine nature built into our reality? Is there meaning in these symbols that is an underlying message to those who have eyes to see?

You decide. I dare you to deny ignorance and embrace truth. Ask yourself one simple question as you decide this as misplace concreteness or actual truth. All of us use avatars to represent our character as an ATS member. What are the odds that any of us choose these symbols randomly?

Don't embrace ignorance. If you ignore the truth, it masters you. Instead, know the truth and allow it to set you free. See my other threads. Especially, see this thread: The Cosmic Battlefield

How do we overcome the world? 7 Protons, 7 Electrons and 7 Neutrons is Nitrogen. 888 is Oxygen. 777 is the true symbol for God and is the Heptadic number representing his nature in the Bible. 888 is the Greek Gematria representation of Christ in Greek. We overcome with the breath and we confess God's word with the breath that has been given as a gift for us to use and not take. To overcome, know the meaning of the symbols and deny ignorance. Do not ignore truth or your own peace, wisdom and understanding will never arrive.

Do men know the spiritual forces shaping their thoughts toward light and darkness? Not likely. These messages are from another source than the men that hold the pen. The more plausible truth is found in the influence of our own choices and the spirit we listen to as we walk the wilderness.

I hope I have helped you reach your own moment of Peripeteia with this thread.

Fiat Lux

edit on 28-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I like your thoughts OP.

For myself, I simply observe the people that consume these "beverages", & judge them on their actions. They aren't the most holistic types if I may generalize.

Sugar is straight up poison for the body & mind. Connect that with what our government, media, and what the FDA pushes/preaches.. makes you wonder - whats behind it all?

edit on 28-10-2012 by survival because: grammar

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If buddy wasn't so dramatic in the video and used something other then a potato to record it I might have been able to watch it.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
I like your thoughts OP.

For myself, I simply observe the people that consume these "beverages", & judge them on their actions. They aren't the most holistic types if I may generalize.

Sugar is straight up poison for the body & mind. Connect that with what our government, media, and what the FDA pushes/preaches.. makes you wonder - whats behind it all?

edit on 28-10-2012 by survival because: grammar

Drinking in energy doesn't stop there either. Commerce uses oil as energy. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Make a connection between the beast (Monster) and the fruit of knowledge being the mark of mankind.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

The beast is being seen again and again in our current society. It is becoming obvious. The Petrol Dollar of the moneychangers represents the beast of oil as well. No country can buy or sell without it. We can see another beast arising. Carbon trading is on the horizon and is set to the individual rather than the nation. I assume this is the final run of the Carbon Beast in our day and age. Mystery Babylon will be destroyed in the end. Babylon is on seven hills by the way. God knew all of this before we ever walked the Earth. AMAZING!

See my thread on the moneychangers: Global Financial Meltdown

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have to say that going through all these mental gymnastics to have the world conform to your personal religious views is not denying ignorance.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
I have to say that going through all these mental gymnastics to have the world conform to your personal religious views is not denying ignorance.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Mental gymnastics or a spiritual enema?

What you are saying is not the norm. We see the norm within the industry of commerce and trade. They are flaunting it. As I stated earlier, our own Avatars here on ATS tell a story about us. They are trying to pass along messages to their community as far as I can see. I will not embrace ignorance and deny truth. I deny ignorance and simply show the messages for what they represent. Maybe the drink company hired the wrong advertising company. Maybe they have no idea themselves. Either way, the message is clear and fits the rest of the corporate industry by context. Babylon rises yet again, only to be fallen yet again. It's a cycle of the yin and yang of our own progression from ignorance to truth. The pendulum is swinging.

Did you watch the Olympic opening ceremony? Just the Olympics or is there a message they were sending?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
What you are saying is not the norm. We see the norm within the industry of commerce and trade. They are flaunting it. As I stated earlier, our own Avatars here on ATS tell a story about us. They are trying to pass along messages to their community as far as I can see. I will not embrace ignorance and deny truth.

Did you watch the Olympic opening ceremony? Just the Olympics or is there a message they were sending?

No one has ever really made a good case of why there would be a need to send hidden messages?

I know people get a kick out of looking out for and finding them but it doesn't make them true. I believe its called agenticity.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Amazing Thread.
I don't have much to add because I'm way over my head here in terms of the knowledge you presented, but I really enjoyed reading it and seeing you connect the symbolism.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What you are saying is not the norm. We see the norm within the industry of commerce and trade. They are flaunting it. As I stated earlier, our own Avatars here on ATS tell a story about us. They are trying to pass along messages to their community as far as I can see. I will not embrace ignorance and deny truth.

No one has ever really made a good case of why there would be a need to send hidden messages?

I know people get a kick out of looking out for and finding them but it doesn't make them true. I believe its called agenticity.

Let me make the case for you. Who were the letters of Revelation written to? The churches? Think again. They were written to the Angels of the churches. There are two influences in this world -- Angel of Light and Angel of Darkness.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

These messages are crop circles in the mind. They are a language being spoken behind the wool of the sheep's eyes.

Dead Sea Scrolls (See my thread on the subject)

"A Text Belonging to the Instructor

A text belonging to the Instructor, who is to enlighten and teach all the Sons of Light about the character and fate of humankind: all their spiritual varieties with accompanying signs, all their deeds generation by generation, and their visitation for afflictions together with eras of peace.

All that is now and ever shall be originates with the God of knowledge. Before things come to be, He has ordered all their designs, so that when they do come to exist—at their appointed times as ordained by His glorious plan—they fulfill their destiny, a destiny impossible to change. He controls the laws governing all things, and He provides for all their pursuits.

He created humankind to rule over the world, appointing for them two spirits in which to walk until the time ordained for His visitation. There are the spirits of truth and falsehood. Upright character and fate originate with the Habitation of Light; perverse, with the Fountain of Darkness. The authority of the Prince of Light extends to the governance of all righteous people; therefore, they walk in the paths of light. Correspondingly, the authority of the Angel of Darkness embraces the governance of all wicked people, so they walk in the paths of darkness. "

Fiat Lux

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer

Amazing Thread.
I don't have much to add because I'm way over my head here in terms of the knowledge you presented, but I really enjoyed reading it and seeing you connect the symbolism.

Thank you and I hope your eyes are opened. If not us, who? If not now, when? God said the following:

Matthew 5:16

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Daniel 12

3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

If you have eyes to see, God is calling you.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Sorry but that didn't even come close to being a convincing case. If god wants to send a message then I would believe he could do better than sending his assigned controllers a decoder ring and have them be on the lookout for symbols at halftime shows.

If the messages are between those who walk among us then they, like any other group, can use encrypted communications which doesn't need to be made public.
edit on 28-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I noticed that you keep saying that you deny ignorance and try to promote truth. That's fine but these are relative. What's considered truth for you is different than for me. Truth is not absolute! The buddhists like to say that ignorance is bliss. Why? Because sometimes the more you know the less you really know. And that's true. Your reading of all the connections you made between all those symbols would be different If I made a reading. I also happen to study symbolism and I know that you always look at both sides of the medal, and that is really what it is to "deny ignorance". The rest is all in your head. Even if backed by Lacan's theories. I also studied psychanalysis. Everybody has their own truth, stop trying to make people convert to yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sorry but that didn't even come close to being a convincing case. If god wants to send a message then I would believe he could do better than sending his assigned controllers a decoder ring and have them be on the lookout for symbols at halftime shows.

If the messages are between those who walk among us then they, like any other group, can use encrypted communications which doesn't need to be made public.
edit on 28-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

You just defined a symbol. Encrypted information. See this thread: Secrets of the Hebrew Language

My threads come in sets. Remember that ignorance is ignoring what is right in front of you. Deny ignorance and embrace the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

I noticed that you keep saying that you deny ignorance and try to promote truth. That's fine but these are relative. What's considered truth for you is different than for me. Truth is not absolute! The buddhists like to say that ignorance is bliss. Why? Because sometimes the more you know the less you really know. And that's true. Your reading of all the connections you made between all those symbols would be different If I made a reading. I also happen to study symbolism and I know that you always look at both sides of the medal, and that is really what it is to "deny ignorance". The rest is all in your head. Even if backed by Lacan's theories. I also studied psychanalysis. Everybody has their own truth, stop trying to make people convert to yours.

Very true. This is why it is dependent on our will to make choices from what is indeterminate. There are two polarities at work and our choices to define the symbols will match the side of truth we experience by choice. This is the nature of collapsing wave function and what defines us to God as known.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Our hearts are revealed by the light, just as all objects are revealed by the light that strikes them. Color is by frequency. When God said this, he was speaking of this very thing.

Genesis 9

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

God sees us as multiplicity from unity. Clouds cover the light to diffuse it to the plants below. It also rains water. The symbolism here cannot be lost. See the link below. After the flood, God promised that he would see us by our light. The rainbow is a reminder to us that we are all at differing levels. We do not see light unless it reflects on the object. Light is then seen by what it reveals. The mind sees what it is prepared to see. Ignorance is ignoring the light.

As a further key, shine this light on your mind: LINK

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You just defined a symbol. Encrypted information. See this thread: Secrets of the Hebrew Language

It still doesn't explain why the need to transmit publicly, which is the base of my question.

The secrets of the hebrew language are really only important to you because you believe you stumbled upon something important. Some hidden truth. Why would god hide truths? Why would dark angels make hidden agendas public?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It still doesn't explain why the need to transmit publicly, which is the base of my question.

The secrets of the hebrew language are really only important to you because you believe you stumbled upon something important. Some hidden truth. Why would god hide truths? Why would dark angels make hidden agendas public?

There are those who know and those who do not. Truth is free and open, yet hidden for the slave to find. Who knows the location of the emerald in the mine and who sends the slaves to find the gems?

PtahHotep, 5th Dynasty

"Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite."

The slave finds the emerald. In this case, we are the slaves and we get to keep what we find.

Read my signature: "Truth needs only one law but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love."

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

How about a straight forward logical answer as to why? Why god hides truth and dark angels publicize hidden agendas?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is part of the mystery. Why are we under a veil and what are the rules set by God for the Angels? They have free will as well and we know that some of them are fallen. Can you speak wifi? Why not? Why would God not allow this possibility with collapsing wave function? You are asking a similar question.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

How about a straight forward logical answer as to why? Why god hides truth and dark angels publicize hidden agendas?

Answering questions requires higher questioning. Why can't you speak wifi? It is not within your limits and abilities to speak wifi so you use a modem. Just because we are not reading the signal does not mean that Angels can't. Language in symbol is encrypted with more information than the bit it occupies. It is efficient.

What was Confucius saying here: "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." He was giving all the textbooks on cooperative learning, instructional design and classroom management to the teacher in one short symbol. All those textbooks and Confucius taught it in one simple set of sentences. Efficiency is the hallmark of good communication. Communication is the response you get.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is part of the mystery. Why are we under a veil and what are the rules set by God for the Angels? They have free will as well and we know that some of them are fallen.

Your under a veil and you don't know the rules of the game but you feel you can tell us what is truth and what isn't?

Can you speak wifi? Why not? Why would God not allow this possibility with collapsing wave function? You are asking a similar question.

It doesn't have to be the right answer. A reasonable answer would do. Of course you don't have one because it doesn't make sense.

Why can't you speak wifi? It is not within your limits and abilities to speak wifi so you use a modem. Just because we are not reading the signal does not mean that Angels can't. Language in symbol is encrypted with more information than the bit it occupies. It is efficient.

If angels can speak wifi then they would just transmit directly? How could routing messages through music videos and other media be more efficient. If an angel wants to send a message they have to wait for a pop star to finish production of his latest video so that the message can be sent. Sorry but that is illogical.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join