It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Possesed by a Gay Demon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Demons can influence behavior, and be a root cause of sexual promiscuity and/or perversion, homosexuality is a perversion, it's part of our lower-self, or carnal being, which is why we also see homosexuality in the animal kingdom - beasts, acting like beasts. Satan is the beast, demons are the beasts minions.

The beast dwells within all humans, to tame the beast you must take from the Tree of Life, the Tree of Life is the Word of God, the Word of God is the Logos, the Logos is the Son of God, the Son of God is the Son of David, the Son of David is Yeshua the Messiah who was born in Nazareth around ~3 A.D. and was crucified on a Roman Cross in atonement for the sins of humanity sometime around ~30 A.D..

Demon comes into the English by way of the Latin and Greek: G1140 daimonion dahee-mon'-ee-on

neuter of a derivative of G1142;

a dæmonic being; by extension a deity.

KJV: devil, god.

This in turn comes from the Greek word for Satan, which is Adversary or Diablos, G1228 diabolos dee-ab'-ol-os

from G1225;

a traducer; specially, Satan (compare H7854).

KJV: false accuser, devil, slanderer.

The Diablos, the Devil, the Adversary or Satan is the Beast, the Serpent, the Deceiver, all perversion, death, iniquity and darkness has its roots in this "entity" or "force"

The Devil/Satan is as real as you and I, and so are demons,

So, and I say this without having watched the video yet, I'd be careful with saying things aren't real or don't exist if you haven't done the research and haven't discovered the Truth of the matter.....

The Greek-Latin Diablos or Devil or Demon, comes from the Hebrew, Shaytan, or Sawtawn, Satan,

H7854 satan saw-tawn'

from H7853;

an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good.

KJV: adversary, Satan, withstand.

The "Sons of God" were first mentioned in Genesis 6, and they are known as the fallen angels, or Satans minions, Demons,

H430 'elohiym el-o-heem'

plural of H433;

gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative.

KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

That was what was translated into Sons of God in Genesis 6, elohim, plural, or "false gods".

This is why YHWH says not to sacrifice to false gods, because when you sacrifice to false gods or take oaths to false gods, you're not sacrificing to "gods" at all, but to demons.

In Gen 6:4 we read of the "Nephilim" or Giants,

H5303 nphiyl nef-eel'

or nphil [nef-eel'];

from H5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant.

KJV: giant.

Nephilim, fallen angels, again, what we today call "demons"

in 1 Samuel 28:13, the "witch" or "conjurer" of Endor whom King Saul consults to bring up the spirit of the deceased Judge of Israel, Samuel, says she sees "gods" ascending from the earth

1 Samuel 28:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

The word translated into gods here is the earlier word I brought up, plural elohim,

This is why God disallows contact with the dead, because in trying to "contact" the dead, we're conjuring up "gods", aka demons.

I hope this all helps someone,

God bless,

In the Most Holy Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

Amen

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

That's all good and lovely. Sheyydim, Seiriym, Dibbukkim, Azazels, Azaleas, Bogeymen and whatever. Skip to exactly 1:20 in the video and look at the poo grin the "preacher" gives someone in the audience. Money baby.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Oh come on. I thought the God Squad said homosexuality was a uniquely human "perversion" simply because it didn't exist in the animal kingdom. You can't have it both ways!

Mrs Chicken

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This video is hilarious

But it really sickens me that its 2012 and there are people who believe gays are possessed by demons.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed for both of their bad acting jobs and agree this is a very dangerous message to send out. Evangelicals will believe anything. However, my gaydar says the preacher is gay and the other guy was a cleaned up street beggar and straight.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by dashen

homosexuality is a perversion, it's part of our lower-self, or carnal being, which is why we also see homosexuality in the animal kingdom - beasts, acting like beasts.

I have more respect for a beast doing what it does, naturally, then for any professed person of God spewing forth the usual hateful, judgemental rhetoric, disguised in the all-too-familiar 'peace and love' prose, so far away from the teachings of Jesus about loving and respecting one another, and not judging, it makes one wonder how one can profess to be a follower of said person while exhibiting very little of the principles that the man seemed to hold as most important to the human condition.

The beast dwells within all humans

It doesn't 'dwell' anywhere. It's what we are. A species of primate with some advanced brain functions, which some of us utilize and some of us don't.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Who would have ever known that there are gay demons too? I learn something knew on ATS every day. One question...are regular demons red and gay one's slightly pink?

Thats classic my friend! Slightly pink!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rubberchicken

I care not for what people have said in the past,

I only care for the Truth and what's real.

I don't believe in lies or fairy tales,

I believe in facts.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I find this scary more then anything.

Scary in the sense that people believe homosexuality is the result of a odd demonic possessions and even more scary, people believe that these individuals are "cured" by the pastor.

edit on 28-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

didn't watch the video.. however..

what I find scary is the fact that people don't belive people can and are possessed by demons/evil spirits....even more scary is that the same individuals think the catholics are the only ones that have the power to 'cast' these out..

if you've ever seen a real possession.. and have been involed in an exorsium...the truth will rivet you.

Meh, these people only believe what they see with their eyes. I was an agnostic being haunted by something i couldn't see but that liked to throw dishes at me, walk across my living room and kitchen with unseen foosteps and all kinds of other stuff, one morning about 4 am my bedroom light came on by itself and i heard a voice shout "get up!" at me and i scrambled out of my bed and went through the house looking for intruders but all my windows and doors were locked and no one there but me but i didn't turn that light on i was dead asleep.
edit on 29-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I bet the demon is still within. He might have to try a few times; demons are persistant.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

not gonna beat around the bush either..

untill you see someone slithering like a snake across the floor or talking out loud in a otherwise 'evil' voice w/o opening their mouths..and proceed to take 4 men 6ft tall 200+lbs to the floor with the extreme intent to kill them all.. then and only then

will you believe ..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I find this scary more then anything.

Scary in the sense that people believe homosexuality is the result of a odd demonic possessions and even more scary, people believe that these individuals are "cured" by the pastor.

edit on 28-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

didn't watch the video.. however..

what I find scary is the fact that people don't belive people can and are possessed by demons/evil spirits....even more scary is that the same individuals think the catholics are the only ones that have the power to 'cast' these out..

if you've ever seen a real possession.. and have been involed in an exorsium...the truth will rivet you.

Meh, these people only believe what they see with their eyes. I was an agnostic being haunted by something i couldn't see but that liked to throw dishes at me, walk across my living room and kitchen with unseen foosteps and all kinds of other stuff, one morning about 4 am my bedroom light came on by itself and i heard a voice shout "get up!" at me and i scrambled out of my bed and went through the house looking for intruders but all my windows and doors were locked and no one there but me but i didn't turn that light on i was dead asleep.
edit on 29-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

star for this..

the spiritual realm is as real or more real than the physical dimention we live in ..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
LOL I wonder how much he was paid for that performance.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ahhhh..... okay I don't know about this video. I know a bit about Bob Larson but never actually seen a demonic manifestation so I have no clue about that....

But yes it's true that many believe that some demons specialize in specific sins, specific abilities, etc etc...

here's a few....

” It happened that as we were going to the place of prayer, a slave-girl having a spirit of divination met us, who was bringing her masters much profit by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so troubled that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her. When the owners of the slave girl realized that their hope of making money was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to face the authorities.” Acts 16:16-19

“Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.” Luke 11:14-15

I think most people who know the bible believe that demons specialize in specific trades, abilities, sins ... and sure even homosexuality being one of them.

The bible mentions dozens of verses about demons, and encounters with demons. They are real and come in different sizes, shapes, powers, abilities, levels of command etc etc.

There's countless cases of demons even in modern days.....watch.....

ff to 2:52+ to get to the exorcisim....(this one is crazy)

Anyway, point being I think demons come in all shapes and sizes and dispositions. Ha a homo-demon better than a psycho killer demon. I actually think I met a girl who was demon possessed. I feared for my life, I thought she was gonna kill me. I got chills up my spin and I knew if I didn't get out of there she might have me for breakfast! lol Weirdest situation I've ever experienced in my life. Made me realize there are psychopaths and or demon possessed people out there.

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
"The worst thing in the world to say for a filthy, stinking, sex demon to say is TheHolySpirit" hahahh Haaaaaaalleluja!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

“Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.” Luke 11:14-15

Sounds very similar to what happened in this video, this Jesus guy is starting to sound more and more like a snake oil salesman. Sad that such mindless deception can be believed, especially thousands of years later. i really wanted to believe that Jesus was a good man, but when I hear things like this I cant help but think that Jesus preforms many of the acts that the bible claims the devil would preform.

I want to believe but the "good book" isn't making it very easy.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I'm not sure about bob larson myself. He makes me nervous. Ya there are some fakes out there I wouldn't doubt that. But one fake doesn't dismiss everything else. Where else did the universe come from then if not from God? And if you believe in God then he tells us in his word that there are demons out there. If you dont believe in God then what do you believe in in so far as where the universe came from?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I didnt say anything about god or an intelligent creator, I was talking about Jesus, not god.

My main problem with him is that the more I really look into it, his actions seem very similar to the kind of stuff Kris Angel does. He seems like a manipulator just trying to get people to follow him. Like, how I am I to know if the mute that Jesus "cured" couldnt talk the whole time? What if he just payed the guy to act like he was mute, so he could then claim that he had expelled a demon from him? Just like what was done in this video. I also believe people back in the day would have been more susceptible to such deception because they didnt have tools like the internet to debunk much of it. So it is likely that these people he amazed had never been exposed to this kind of deception so they had no reason to doubt it.

Also, thank you for not berating me, or claiming I am evil, like many hardcore religious people do when ever I voice my critical opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Where else did the universe come from then if not from God? And if you believe in God then he tells us in his word that there are demons out there. If you dont believe in God then what do you believe in in so far as where the universe came from?

I dont believe the universe "came" from anywhere. I believe that it could be one of a couple things.

1.) The universe has always been and always will be, it was never created, nor will it ever be destroyed.

2.) It is a cycle. The universe is "created" then it is "destroyed" then "created" all over again. A cycle much like the many cycles that we observe here on earth and in the cosmos.

Now I havent quite been able to decide which of these it is, but I believe it is one of the two. Maybe, one day I will find out, maybe it will never be known. In the end, I find it more important to focus on life, which likely also follows one of these two scenarios.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

And if you believe in God then he tells us in his word that there are demons out there.

Even if there is a god, he never directly told us anything. "His" disciples and prophets supposedly did. Why should I believe that they speak the true word of god? I would think that everybody and there mother would want to claim to be one of god's speakers, because then people would listen to them and follow them. If you wonder why they would want this, just remember: "The object of power, is power"- George Orwell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join