It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Possesed by a Gay Demon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is hilarious! People still believe in these things?!

Think that guy convinced himself he had homo demon in himself.
edit on 28-10-2012 by DariusHames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So Brian has a gay demon inside him while the pastor has a greedy demon and the audience has the gullible demon. Sounds like a fun church.

We need an emoticon with head in hands shaking it's head back and forth in disbelief.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Look at "the wizard of oz" you have good witches and bad witches. Someone can call themselves a witch too but they are not really witches. For one they cannot do "magic", though they think they can, and they are still living. Demons and witches occupy the spirit world.

Since it is near Halloween i will tell a story:

Anyone familiar with my posts will know i am plagued with sleep paralysis and all the weirdness that goes with it. So one night i was having SP an i heard chanting, i heard AMY...AMY...AMY they said it like the female name.

I wake up and said "who is Amy"? Well i found who Amy is.

“ Amy is a great president, and appeareth in a flame of fire, but having taken mans shape, he maketh one marvelous in astrologie, and in all the liberall sciences, he procureth excellent familiars, he bewraieth treasures preserved by spirits, he hath the governement of thirtie six legions, he is partlie of the order of angels, partlie of potestats, he hopeth after a thousand two hundreth yeares to returne to the seventh throne: which is not credible. ”

Interestingly enough this was around the same time i felt my leg being grabbed in a separate SP attack. What grabbed my leg had claw, pulling me like it was pulling me down.

Then again it could be my imagination.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

keep L
Ling it up
i think this is disgusting

you do know that there are many week minded people
who can be psychologically manipulated, which is what you're actually seeing?

the only thing fake here, is it's spontaneity, this fellow didn't suddenly get an urge to be on good terms with jesus/god
and stand up and have his being gay "prayed" away.

this poor fellow has been prepped and this is the climax so to speak
sure a Gay demon is being exorcised here, via psychological lobotomy
the damaged remnant will be now paired of with a god-fearing xtian cow *cough* woman
and the cured/saved by jesus former "possesee" will prove he's cured by studding *cough* fathering
as many babies he can for the lords army. maybe going for the extreme minimum of 20 that the quiverful freaks advocate

most of these big ministries are the lesser inheritors of MK-ULTRA
but that is a very deep rabbit hole, even when you leave out the Occult War aspect, then we'd have to include scientology [and its links to crowley's OTO, the american OTO, [Caliphate], Parsons, Frater H. [better know as elron] etc.
so as to not derail i'll keep it brief: the whacko cults, heaven's gate, jonestown, branch davidians, etc are "out in the open" concentration camps, where people are psychologically pushed to the limit, just to see how far people can be twisted.
or to test out new techniques and scenarios.

sometimes these experiments get out of control, which is why a policy of making these places/orgs/people scorched earth and rendered morbid is SOP

you actually think MK-ULTRA was disbanded?

L
L it went "mainstream".
edit on 28-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This video is precisely why religion is the most ignorant minded garbage on the planet. The stupefying lack of common sense is beyond comprehension.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I want to know who these women were that the pastor kept theatening to bring back down. The must be some real bad a$$es.

I always thought demons were genderless, a demon can be a sucubus or and incubus depending on the victim. But I do have members of my family and friends who do believe things like this.

Of course, I would never fall for something as silly as that. Excuse me now while I go wash my hair to make it silky soft, brush my teeth with my toothpaste that takes all the yellow away from 50 years of abuse, apply my Axe sprays that's gauranteed to have women crawling all over me, and put on my PF Flyers that make me run faster and jump higher.
For the youngins, PF Flyer's were tennis shoes in the 60's.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
This video is precisely why religion is the most ignorant minded garbage on the planet. The stupefying lack of common sense is beyond comprehension.

My thoughts exactly. I find it kind of scary... It implies indirectly ( Or maybe even directly) that being gay is evil and that is just a load of BS. There is nothing wrong with being gay. period.

The fact that anyone would buy into something like what we see in this video... It's very scary. I don't know what else to say.

This video shows so much ignorance... It's stupefying. What does such a video imply? It appears to imply that being gay is wrong or evil...And as I said...That is just plain ignorant.

There is nothing evil about being gay. There is nothing wrong with it.

I can't help but wonder why so many don't practice what they preach.... You know...Tolerance...Acceptance...Love....

All this kind of crap teaches is intolerance... fear... ignorance.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
that is the funniest Raaaaahhhhh wwhooooo raaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, arghhhhhhhhh rrrrrrrrraaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr woooooooooo I have seen for a while.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think the "demon" needs better acting skills. Yeah...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I, as a lesbian, want to thank you for the best laugh I've had all week! I find it amazing that people can follow these "evangelists" as if they are REAL! Oh the hilarity and the insanity. I must, must, must play this on a loop on my front porch for Halloween!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

The funniest thing is that when these charlatans are outside of Christianity they are called cult leaders, but when they're Christians they're given more credibility and often excused as simply being devout.

These people are one of two things, either they are deliberate frauds, conning people out of money (they'd be the ones on your TV demanding that God needs you to send them cash) or they're religiously insane and should actually be under 24 hour medical supervision.

My opinion is that both should be locked up, either because of the fraud they perpetrate by thieving from the mentally ill, or in a padded room for their own safety due to their own mental ill-health.

Ultimately, what I'm saying is, many fanatic (read devout) Christians are simply mentally ill and refuse to accept it. It's about time we treated this illness for what it is - religious insanity.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Sums it up really well

What a funny world we live in. The obviously very possessed man has got to have a lot of time on his hands,
because it's kind of a luxury to have the time to invent and believe in such fantasy.

I don't advocate violence in any way, but this man needs a serious slap therapy, which hopefully would bring him back to reality and sanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Predictably dissing responses all.

Interesting.

Welllllllllll, this Christian psychologist asserts that

1. Demonic activity is usually a component of plenty of serious, deep rooted, long standing compulsions and addictions. I don't know that it matters whether the demonic activity 'hovers around' the person or 'takes up residence within' the person . . . the influence is tenacious and constant.

2. C.S. Lewis noted that it's a great hazard to dismiss satan too much or obsess over him too much. I agree.

3. Pastor Henry Writght rightly asserts, imho, that all addictions are a horrific desperate search for DADDY LOVE that wasn't there in adequate amounts or sufficient quality the first years of life. I agree. ATTACHMENT DISORDER research is quite confirming about that.

4. The notion that homosexuality is genetic or hormonal decisively is NOT supported by the research. AT MOST, the total attributable to such causes is no more than 10-20% of the variance.

5. Even deliverance sessions by qualified prayer warriors may not decide the issue. Sexual orgasm is a VERY REINFORCING . . . uhhh . . . reinforcer . . . as most humans know. Becoming free and staying free of any addiction tied to such a profoundly effective reinforcer is very difficult EVEN WITHOUT the demonic influences adding to the compulsions.

6. BTW, anger, raging etc. of deep rooted, long standing duration is also likely complicated and abetted by demonic forces.

7. Enjoy the derision. Lack of perspective; lack of information; lack of wisdom; lack of understanding etc. tend to correlate with derision, a lot. Some people wake up in time to learn something of use to their lives. Many don't.

8. We all reap what we sow--particularly apart from confession, repentance and acceptance of the Blood of Jesus as covering for our missing the mark of perfection.

9. That's just reality 101.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I find this scary more then anything.

Scary in the sense that people believe homosexuality is the result of a odd demonic possessions and even more scary, people believe that these individuals are "cured" by the pastor.

edit on 28-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

didn't watch the video.. however..

what I find scary is the fact that people don't belive people can and are possessed by demons/evil spirits....even more scary is that the same individuals think the catholics are the only ones that have the power to 'cast' these out..

if you've ever seen a real possession.. and have been involed in an exorsium...the truth will rivet you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Good Grief

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I have seen it all now what a load of old cobblers

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Wow, now that is just sad. The only reason I felt it necessary to post was to point out that at one point (around 0:45) some people in the audience giggled. Heck, even they don't believe this pathetic play. you think if a man was possessed by a demon you wouldn't laugh at him.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
if he was possessed by a gay demon

he would have been wearing more stylish clothes, and would of had a more sleek haircut

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, based on your profile info on the right. You dont really have an unbiased opinion now do you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

didn't watch the video.

Enough said.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join