It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO-NASA transformation vignette...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

NASA lies constantly and you just act like nothing is happening.
And what are you doing on a UFO site if you think it is all fairy tales?
Are you part of their PR team?

Please explain how the link provided by tinhattribunal says that direct observation of extrasolar planets is common. I didn't get that from the link. Can you provide the excerpts from that link that say this?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

NASA lies constantly and you just act like nothing is happening.
And what are you doing on a UFO site if you think it is all fairy tales?
Are you part of their PR team?

I don't think UFOs are fairy tales. But I like to call a spade a spade, and I see zero use in NASA jumping the gun on proving there's life of non-terrestrial origins.

Think about the tether incident: You have this calm voice describing the scene in real-time, hardly caring to mention the debris in the video. And then you have the believer going bonkers watching the video, going 'wuut, it's aliens 100% proooof'. I mean, do you think it's because the commentator has seen stuff like this before and it's pretty normal with thingamajigs floating around the craft in zero-G conditions? I'd say so.

If some of the UFOs reported by people on Earth are indeed non-human in origin, I'm getting the sense that aliens can be a wily bunch. Furthermore, space would likely be a transitional area, Earth is what is interesting. Why cruise in orbit if you can hit the deck and get better close-up views of nuke facilities or whatever? Anyways, I don't know if NASA has indeed ever encountered an undeniable bonafide spacecraft of non-terrestrial origin.

I'm sure NASA delivers all kinds of non-disclosed military payloads, but I'm sure they'd rather spend their time doing science for the public and their own good, call me naive.

But since you know they're lying about aliens, it should be very easy for you to present the proof you have gathered, feel free to present it at any time, people here won't freak out.

edit on 2-11-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I once saw a UFO transform into a plane and then land and then also let people leave the plane..weird

Show me a video of a legit UFO..one that has no other possible explanation then maybe I will believe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join