It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gibborim"????!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Doing a little self research and ran across what I have always heard to be called Nephilim or giants in the bible. On wiki searching antediluvian here:en.wikipedia.org... there also is a Gibborim mentioned and it says, The Bible speaks of this era as being a time of great wickedness. There were Gibborim (giants) in the earth in those days as well as Nephilim; some translations identify the two as one and the same. The Gibborim were unusually powerful; Genesis calls them "heroes of old, men of renown;" (Enoshi Ha Shem). The antediluvian period ended when God sent the Flood to wipe out all life except Noah, his family, and the animals they took with them. Nevertheless, the Nephilim (literally meaning 'fallen ones', from the Hebrew root n-f-l 'to fall') reappear much later in the biblical narrative, in Numbers 13:31-33 (where the spies sent forth by Moses report that there were Nephilim or "giants" in the Promised Land).

Gibborim (גּבּר גּבּור) is a Hebrew word that can be glossed "mightiest" which is an intensive for gabar (גּבר) that can be glossed "mighty". Many times it is used of people who are valiant, mighty, or of great stature. There is some confusion between Gibborim as a class of beings because of its use in Genesis 6:4. However, this passage describes the Nephilim as mighty (gibborim).
The word gibborim is used in the Tanakh in excess of 150 times and applied to men as well as lions (Book of Proverbs 30:30), hunters (Genesis 10:9), soldiers (Book of Jeremiah 51:30) and leaders (Book of Daniel 11:3).
In modern Hebrew the word "gibbor" (the singular form of 'gibborim'), equates with 'hero' (if noun), or 'brave' (if adjective). Whereas the ancient significance related to a divine, extraterrestrial descent is forgotten.[clarification needed]

My search leaves me these questions: Are they one and the same?
Why have I not heard of them?
Is there proof of theses Gibborim or Nephilim if they are the same?
and what is this about extraterrestrial descent is forgotten????
Any info on the info given would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Mods feel free to move to proper place if need be!!!!
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: added some info

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
From what I understand, which I cannot say is 100% truth or not..... is that the Nephilim, or "fallen angels" are the creatures that fell out of the grace of God.... biblically speaking. The Gibborim are the offspring of Nephilim and human women.

edit on 28-10-2012 by MilesTeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wherever you have ~ im ~ on the back of a word it has to do with the angelic realm, i.e. nephilim, serahpim, elohim, etc. these were fallen angels and it goes very deep and is quite interesting. Once you understand this part, the puzzle falls into place beautifully. The Flood story makes more sense then.

Edid to add the Seraphim, Elohim are NOT Fallen angels want to clear that up. Fallen angels have ~ iel ~ on the end of their names i.e., Azraiel,

" The names of the leaders are given as "Samyaza (Shemyazaz), their leader, Araqiel, Râmêêl, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Dânêl, Chazaqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Batariel, Bezaliel, Ananiel, Zaqiel, Shamsiel, Satariel, Turiel, Yomiel, Sariel." " from WeZets thread.

200 angels came down unto the daughters of man at Mt. Hermon in Israel. Hope this clears up some things for you.

edit on 28-10-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Wherever you have ~ im ~ on the back of a word it has to do with the angelic realm, i.e. nephilim, serahpim, elohim, etc. these were fallen angels and it goes very deep and is quite interesting. Once you understand this part, the puzzle falls into place beautifully. The Flood story makes more sense then.

thanks for the info on that i can't believe i didn't catch that before!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Wherever you have ~ im ~ on the back of a word it has to do with the angelic realm, i.e. nephilim, (serahpim, elohim are not fallen angels but angelic thus displaying the - im - ) these were the offspring of the fallen angels and human women, it goes very deep and is quite interesting. Once you understand this part, the puzzle falls into place beautifully. The Flood story makes more sense then.

thanks for the info on that i can't believe i didn't catch that before!!!!

Please see this excellent write up by member WeZet on the Angel Hierarchy
The Great Deception

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

In Hebrew -im- in the end of the word usually simply shows most common plural form .
Like - Rashim ---> heads. Rosh - head.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In 5000 years from now, there will be obscure records of the giants that once ruled the earth. Their names, among others, will be recorded as Monsanto, Haliburton, British Petroleum and Wall Mart.

Archaeologists will find remnants of the Hoover Dam, large freeway overpasses and skyscrapers and say that these giants must have been from outer space to have has such a technology!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

In Hebrew -im- in the end of the word usually simply shows most common plural form .
Like - Rashim ---> heads. Rosh - head.

See my first post I ammended it. ~ im ~ has to do with the Angelic Realm - not all ~ im ~ are fallen. Such as Seraphim, Elohim, pay close attention and see thread I linked, an excellent write up.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So if these gibborim are fallen angels or angels sent here for the creation and beginning of the human race Can we say this is the proof of these Creators (notice the plural use)! Create them in our image!!! How ever they may present themselves to us!!!
Giants skeletons and left ancient cities remains. All religions are entangled together and there is a diferent story to be told but this could be proof of some extraterrestrial genelogical experiment because angels didn't live here on earth in the beginning right it was this upper realm we call heaven!!
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: added

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So if these gibborim are fallen angels or angels sent here for the creation and beginning of the human race Can we say this is the proof of these Creators (notice the plural use)! Create them in our image!!! How ever they may present themselves to us!!!

No.
gibbowr -
Hebrew word used often to describe descendants of various nephilim, literally meaning “powerful, warrior, tyrant, giant or mighty man.”

The angels are seraphs or the seraphim.
Nephil spirits are the nephilim like the word 'person' is the single of 'people'.

The gibborim were probably the first angel/human hybrids or the giants like Goliath in Numbers 13:33

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

No.
gibbowr -
Hebrew word used often to describe descendants of various nephilim, literally meaning “powerful, warrior, tyrant, giant or mighty man.”

The angels are seraphs or the seraphim.
Nephil spirits are the nephilim like the word 'person' is the single of 'people'.

The gibborim were probably the first angel/human hybrids or the giants like Goliath in Numbers 13:33

Thanks for the correction. thats actually what i meant but yes these skeletal remains and these wonderful ancients sites like stonehenge this would explain alot about how these things where built if these giants existed

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

From what I understand, which I cannot say is 100% truth or not..... is that the Nephilim, or "fallen angels" are the creatures that fell out of the grace of God.... biblically speaking. The Gibborim are the offspring of Nephilim and human women.
reply to post by MilesTeg

From my understanding, the Nephilim; and there is another spelling that I can not think of so ill say Nefilim just as a reference, are the falling angels and the angels that descended to earth. The Nephilim would be the ones that descended, while the Nefilim would be the falling (like Lucifer).

The difference is that the falling are cast out of heaven, while the other ones came down to earth and then disobeyed God. The Gibborim are the offspring of the Nephilim and humans, but as time when on the translations got lost and the meanings got twisted up, so now they call the Gibborim the Nephilim.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have read a book recently that went into a lot of detail regarding the Gibborim.

It is called Pandemonium's Engine by Thomas and Nita Horn et al.

On page 105, in chapter 2, it mentions where the word Gibbowr (Strong's H1368) is translated as 'mighty one' in King James version. Mighy one is found in Genesis 10v8-9.
Other times it is translated 'men of reknown' or 'giants'. The KJV translates 'nephiyl' (H5303) to giants.

Nimrod was known as a 'mighty man', a Gibborim. Also a mighty hunter.

The word 'gabar' (Strong's H1396) is the root of gibbowr, 'to confirm a covenant' and' to act proudly towards God'.
But Nimrod BECAME a giant, he was not born a gibborim nor was he a nephilim. The word 'became', here is 'Chalal' (Strong's H2490). The primary meaning of this word is 'to pollute, to profane, defile, desecrate'-'to pollute oneself ritually or sexually' (which includes prostitution), it also means 'to violate a covenant'.
Also Chalal means 'to wound (fatally), pierce, bore through, to be slain'.

Starting to sound like Revelation.

Tom Horn in his book Forbidden Gates speculates that Nimrod became a Transhuman super soldier.
I have heard that the modern US and UK army research is also trying to get a super soldier by genetic manipulation.

There is also a theory that just by covenanting with Satan you can change your DNA, so you can access your super human abilities.
This I believe is the 'Mark of the Beast' (Chalal) prostituting with Satan to get Super Human abilities. Sell your soul to get power over your fellow man.

Basically Gibborim is a 'Transhuman who is not human any more'. And on page 115 of the Pandemonium's Engine, MIchael Bennett PHD goes on to say that the pineal gland is the seat of the soul and potential gateway to the spiritworld.

What I say it that it is not that the pineal gland is used but it WHO it is used to contact:

I would say that there are those who are acitvating their pineal gland ('___', Kundalini, third eye, etc) with the express purpose of contacting those fallen angels Nephilim. To give them access to the human body, portals to their souls.

There are those of the second group who are being manipulated into having their third eye, etc, opened to become Super soldiers for the next word government. There have been those who have broken their programming; James Casbolt. And Ubermensch comes to mind.
I believe these are mentioned in Ezekiel 13v18-20, "Behold I am against your magic bands (ESV) wherewith ye hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let your souls go, even those that ye hunt to make them fly." God will set the prisoners and slaves free.
Many people make a link between flying in lucid dreams and activation of the pineal gland.

Then there are the third group who have their third eye opened but have made a covenant with the One Almighty God ie sealed in their foreheads.

So to sum up Gibborim are not born, they are made, via a covenant with Fallen angels. They have polluted themselves.

When you make a covenant with Jesus, to let Him have full access to your soul, you become a new creation in Christ. Interesting eh?
And you become free indeed because if you keep that covenant by keeping the commandments, He will protect you.

In my case I was born of a Romany bloodline and I was born activated, ie my pineal, third eye and I have since given my soul to Jesus but I am not a Gibborim, as I have not polluted my soul.

The books say much more on this subject and are really detailed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Actually, the suffix -im denotes any nominally masculine plural noun, has nothing to do with divinity. For example, note the difference between "god" and "gods" in Hebrew:

אלי = god; gods = אלוהים

ם = -im

And as you can see in a noun completely unrelated to divinity:

כלבי = dog; כלבים = dogs

m, Elohim are NOT Fallen angels want to clear that up. Fallen angels have ~ iel ~ on the end of their names i.e., Azraiel,

" The names of the leaders are given as "Samyaza (Shemyazaz), their leader, Araqiel, Râmêêl, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Dânêl, Chazaqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Batariel, Bezaliel, Ananiel, Zaqiel, Shamsiel, Satariel, Turiel, Yomiel, Sariel." " from WeZets thread.

Actually, the suffixes -el and -iel both denote "god" or "of god" e.g. Michael = "who is like god", Gabriel = "strength of god". Nothing to do with status as a fallen angel, or even as an angel at all, as in the names "Beth'el" (house of god), "Dan'iel" (god is my judge), and Emmanu'el (god is with us).

200 angels came down unto the daughters of man at Mt. Hermon in Israel. Hope this clears up some things for you.

Hope this clears up some things for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Pay close attention. As I said "They denote the Realm of Angels." God if you will. - iel - - el - - im - (whether fallen or not) No biggie. And yes, angels are all male.

This video should clear it up for anybody here. Gibborim are spoken about in the first video as well as the - im - .

Hope this helps you.
This video covers 4 - 5 books on the Nephilim and their 'Geneology' believe me, it matters.

The Sons Of God In Genesis 6 Were Angels! 1 of 13

Carry it over to youtube. They cover the books ( Book of Enoch, Josephus, Strongs Exhaustive Concordance, Bible dictionary and of course King James Bible) Genesis chapters 1 - 6 are very important, if you don't understand what happened, well, the rest won't make any sense.

Also see this.. I have more.
Nephilim (1 of 4) Keep this in mind, "As it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be just before Jesus comes back."

edit on 30-10-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

couldn't get your two recent videos to work!! i hope i get to see them!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A good source for understanding the Gibborim and Nephilim connection would be author Thomas Horns book entitiled "Apollyon Rising 2012."
For me personally, I find from my own study of the Bible that the alien/extraterrestrial connection in this defining of these creatures may have some merit. But, my understanding also must believe that there is no new thing under the sun. The things which man is doing NOW has already been tried in the past. What I mean to say is that fallen man somehow must have developed this mutated gene for "Giantism" sometime in the past because the ancients were much smarter than us today (one word GIZA).
I believe that men who lived close to a thousand years old did indeed construct genetic remanufacturing just like what we are trying to do today. The melding of clay and iron to create super humans or transhumans is not a streach at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Any info on the info given would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

I have read Tom Horn's book Apollyon Rising 2012, and I am inclined to agree with him on what he says. I don't take every sign of the times or symbol as "thats it exactly", but take it with a grain of salt. I myself read the Bible from a literal standpoint, and hold to the young earth Biblical world view.

I've been drawn to the mysteries of the world ever since I used to watch "In Search Of", way back in the late 70's when I was still under 10 years old. Well for better or worse, this led into the conspiracy minded books, and later on, to the conspiracy side of the internet. I wanted to know the truth of the ancient mysteries and why science said the earth was so old, but the Bible was for a young earth. When I did enough of my searching, and also listening to a christian radio show, the Bob Dutko show, it convinced me that there was enough scientific basis for creation. I switched my position from holding to an old age of billions of years (evolution), to the creationist model. Bob Dutko often had a guest on his show, Dr Grady McMurtry, who is also a Creationist
Apologist. See these links: Creationworldview
ICR

I also heard Tom Horn speak as a guest on Bob's show. Tom has also been on Prophecy in the News, there are several youtube videos. I'll put some below. It is important to understand these things in a Biblical world view, and not like The History Channel would have you to believe that its "Ancient Aliens".

Well the devil is a deciever and likes to keep his agenda hidden. Occult means hidden, by the way. The devil also likes to re-package his old ideas every few generations and present them as new ones to the unsuspecting current generation. They are only extraterrestrial in the sense that the creators of the Nephilim were fallen angels. Nephilim were "offspring" of these fallen angels and women. The hebrew word Nephilim means the fallen ones. Here is how Chuck Missler puts it: As the days of Noah were

Genesis 6 indicates that the "sons of God" (B'nai Elohim) took wives of the "daughters of men," which gave birth to the "Nephilim." What on earth was going on?

The B'nai Elohim is a term that refers to angels. It occurs four times in the Old Testament 2 and is rendered "Angels of God" in the ancient Septuagin translation.3 The intrusion of certain angels into the human family resulted in unnatural offspring termed Nephilim, which derives from the Hebrew naphal (to fall), or the Fallen Ones. (The Greek Septuagint renders this term gigantes, which actually means "earth-born." This is often misunderstood to mean "giants"--which they also happen to have been, incidentally.)

Now about this Greek term gigantes, it is interesting to note that it not only means "earth-born", but the greek Titans were also said to be "earth-born". So while their myth 'Clash of the Titans' may mostly be made up, it may have been based on very real Nephilim that existed before the flood of Noah. If you have a couple hours it is good to watch Chuck Missler preaching on Genesis 6, 7, and 8, included below.

edit on 11/8/12 by TC Mike because: grammar error

edit on 11/8/12 by TC Mike because: grammar error

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I have read a book recently that went into a lot of detail regarding the Gibborim.

It is called Pandemonium's Engine by Thomas and Nita Horn et al.

On page 105, in chapter 2, it mentions where the word Gibbowr (Strong's H1368) is translated as 'mighty one' in King James version. Mighy one is found in Genesis 10v8-9.
Other times it is translated 'men of reknown' or 'giants'. The KJV translates 'nephiyl' (H5303) to giants.

Nimrod was known as a 'mighty man', a Gibborim. Also a mighty hunter.

The word 'gabar' (Strong's H1396) is the root of gibbowr, 'to confirm a covenant' and' to act proudly towards God'.
But Nimrod BECAME a giant, he was not born a gibborim nor was he a nephilim. The word 'became', here is 'Chalal' (Strong's H2490). The primary meaning of this word is 'to pollute, to profane, defile, desecrate'-'to pollute oneself ritually or sexually' (which includes prostitution), it also means 'to violate a covenant'.
Also Chalal means 'to wound (fatally), pierce, bore through, to be slain'.

Tom Horn in his book Forbidden Gates speculates that Nimrod became a Transhuman super soldier.
I have heard that the modern US and UK army research is also trying to get a super soldier by genetic manipulation. There is also a theory that just by covenanting with Satan you can change your DNA, so you can access your super human abilities.

I also attribute king Nimrod to gaining that prior knowledge of the pre-flood era, perhaps through demonic sources, and becoming this gibborim. With this knowledge he commanded great power, and technology though his people. In fact he was the world leader at that time.

Now the flood of Noah had laid down sedementary layers upon the surface of the earth, which hardened into rock. Upon these layers we find are built many megolithic sites we cannot explain how they did it. Even if we use our modern machinery we cannot duplicate it. Yet since these sites are built on top of sedimentary rocks, the only conclusion we can reach is Nimrod had advanced technology beyond our own and built these monoliths. However he and his workers did it, precision cut multi-ton stones and, in many cases, hauled them over many miles and up steep elevations. He probably built many of Egypt's pyramids, the Mayan's pyramids, puma punku, Stonehenge, and any other megolithic such sites that are similar in scale.

Later on when creating his Tower of Babel, the language of men was scattered among them and their high-tech knowledge was broken up and largely forgotten. The nations which were formed from this breakup could not re-create the structures as they had done before, and more and more of the knowledge was forgotten.

top topics

join