It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no 'Third Eye'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

"If humans have a third eye" Well spoken....if! Then I wish you to be happy with your third eye...but you must remember that one day you might be required to see with only one eye,the eye that you believed in and then you might not see what is to be seen.

All humans have a third eye.

99.9% of them the third eye and the heart is closed. Unless your heart is open and third eye awakenend ...then you are merely sleepwalking in an illusion and have no idea of what is really going on.

If you take yourself to be a body that evolved from apes then good luck with that and have fun with the ape theory. I've seen infinity and seen behind the veil, sene whats in the heart and seen my own third eye.

This Earth realm is a prison to the soul, the physical body is a tiny prison cell to all those who are sleepwalking

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The Bible talks about the 3rd eye: "30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. 31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh."

This would coincide with your body being the temple: "19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Jesus was saying here: "21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"

Just my opinion, but I would be very careful about opening your 3rd eye, it can be an invitation for evil if your not prepared.

edit on 13-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by prevenge

The tuatara has a third eye on the top of its head called the parietal eye
I have never spoke to a tuatara.

I thought that we are humans unique by creation and by purpose but it seems we are not,if we have a so called "third eye".

In the same time it seems that we are looking through the small creatures without "reason" and that cannot discern ...things.... like a last resort of our imagination.

Life for humans is to be lived as it was left here on Earth and not to be searched and "and for" imaginary things with what we imagine not in our own image.

you're not making any sense to me whatsoever.
the "third eye" is a "nick-name" for the pineal gland which has photoreceptor type parts to it.
this "title" was given to it because hypothetically...when it is "activated" it heightens the "mental vision" of perception.

thats it.
it's not an eyeball that pops out of your forehead like your other eyes... if that's what you're trying to disprove..

however.. the tuatara has something similar to that.
and even that... is symmetrical
edit on 12/13/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwynaGolden

Clairalience is a form of extra-sensory perception that enables the gifted person to receive psychic or paranormal information by means of ‘psychic smelling’. It is, however, important to note that a person with this ability does not smell any real odors.
Clairalience

Well I called it clairolfactionl

www.leylijnen.com...

That has happened to me several times though I have a blocked passage and don't smell very well, however the psi, is completely different. And your pineal fires off, the dmt or biochemicals took me on a journey the second time as if I had journeyed to south america and a shaman quest. But au natural.

The first time, was under the stars and sensed suddenly the ones overhead, don't know which ones were, but it was zooming in literally, universe "collapsed" or became this interactive thing, and zoomed into this world by the "scent" of soil, and wet soil, garden, forrest, grass, rich with rain and life. Then I sensed a craft roughly in the satellite region above earth directly monitoring. Now there was an event across the road late night, so this was around or just after, 11 pm. Music event across the road in the football field and suddenly so loud it was auditory and sounded like someone shouting, in a kind of European formal voice, "I'm going to greet you right up close!"

I thought someone was coming round the bushes. Then several townhouses down a craft about 50 feet or so in the air, soundlessly, a very tall slanted pyramid of white/yellow light flew over the roof. My son lept outside and said to me, its flying tail down, nose in the air, a kind of wingless plane (cigar shaped craft) and that is why the light has that "height".

So psi like that can lead to some kind of monitoring or contact.

2. Was reading Nicolai Levashov's articles and came across his wonderful garden. Two pics.

www.levashov.info...

www.levashov.info...

OK, this is wonderful, you can feel the personality, almost Dr. Sues like feel. But then something happened. I could feel the second one, this pure light feeling, almost like a cathedral of light with a kind of vitality, or almost male like movement of sap and vigor, and suddenly I was there, the whole plane stretched pen before me and I could smell every sent, the moist grass and ground, and feel the sap moving.

When that happened, it took me by surprise, then in a bit I went to bed. And suddenly saw trees nearby as if a forest nearby. I was invited into the tree, don't know know how else to explain, but within the tree was another realm, as if there was many realms here, co-existing. And there were beautiful almost fairy or elfin like very modern, wood and glass, abstracted, artistic shaped homes, lodges, with odd stairways curved around the trunks. I kept exploring, and after a time, was very very lonely. Its not like a real individual soul, but more akin to Life/Earth/Sun, and when felt lonely, a man appeared and he showed me around more and showed me creatures, birds, snakes and insects and said they were like children.

Then I started traveling down what only be described as fractal like vines, over and over, faster and faster, much like video's I've seen on shaman journey's and what dmt does. And fell asleep exhausted.

When one center fires off, or opens up, its like a process, and the gift keeps giving.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Pinealocytes in many non-mammalian vertebrates have a strong resemblance to the photoreceptor cells of the eye. Some evolutionary biologists believe that the vertebrate pineal cells share a common evolutionary ancestor with retinal cells.[10]

In some vertebrates, exposure to light can set off a chain reaction of enzymatic events within the pineal gland that regulate circadian rhythms.[11] Some early vertebrate fossil skulls have a pineal foramen (opening). This correlates with the physiology of the modern "living fossils," the lamprey and the tuatara, and some other vertebrates that have a parietal organ or "third eye," which, in some of them, is photosensitive. The third eye represents evolution's earlier approach to photoreception.[12] The structures of the third eye in the tuatara are analogous to the cornea, lens and retina, though the latter resembles that of an octopus rather than a vertebrate retina. The asymmetrical whole consists of the "eye" to the left and the pineal sac to the right. "In animals that have lost the parietal eye, including mammals, the pineal sac is retained and condensed into the form of the pineal gland."[12]

As to lost function of inner eye, in mammals don't think so.

Chick brain,

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Two candidate photosensors and/or photoisomerases were predominantly distributed within the pineal gland and retina: the retinal pigmented epithelium-derived rhodopsin homologue (peropsin, gRrh) and retinal G-protein-coupled receptor opsin (RGR opsin, gRgr). Northern blot and in situ analyses revealed mRNA expression for both opsins in the pineal gland, retina, and brain tissue.

www.sciencedirect.com...
Melatonin: Parallels in pineal gland and retina

www.sciencedirect.com...
The pineal organ as a folded retina: Immunocytochemical localization of opsins

(looks like it could be a folded retina)

current.com...

''Curiously, this gland is light sensitive and actually has a lens, cornea, and retina.''

Dr. Rick Strassman

www.thefreelibrary.com...

thebrain.mcgill.ca...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I practice meditation and yoga with a concentration on opening up my 3rd eye chakra. Literally speaking there is no 3rd, there is a energy point though in between the brow point and up. If you haven't used it, you don't know what you are talking about. End of story. Once you open it, you never see things the same again.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You can't dismiss the function based on not having three eyes because the eyes themselves are not actually what interprets visual signals... The occipital region of your brain translates the images brought into the brain through the eyes as a lens... What your third eye sees is in your brain... it has nothing to do with eyes because it bypasses the eyes... it's merely nick named that.

This is really a silly argument, I must say. It worries me that people don't notice and relate to their own bodys physiology. The 3rd eye is not some strange new concept, but then again some people still think the world is flat.

Let me give you an analogy.

You've got a computer, you've got a digital camera... you want to email your mother a picture of a rose... So you get your digital camera out and hunt around all day for a rose... after you've charged your batteries. Then you get out your cord and upload the pic to your computer, but lo and behold when you go online you see a beautiful image of a rose that somebody else already uploaded. If you wanted to save time you could could have bypassed your own lens.

Let's take it a step further because not only can you see through other eyes with your third eye but you can see data in the form of images that have never been THROUGH a lens... or EYE... because it's simply data. It's transmitted by energy. Your optic nerve is like the cord or port that receives this information from the eye, but it can also receive it from your brain, or from outside frequencies that bypasses the eye, taps into the nerves and occipital area.

Do you dream? Do you see things in your dreams?

HOW? YOUR TWO EYES ARE CLOSED SILLY.

Those images are brought to you by tiny transmissions inside your skull that are very much received by the area of YOUR MIND that SEES.

Let me repeat that. IT IS YOUR MIND THAT ACTUALLY SEES... not your eyes.

You can imagine seeing all sorts of things... but people know when they start being ABRUPTLY signaled by startlingly clear and sudden images in their third eye... and although I'm not psychic and cannot tell every time where it's coming from (because projecting visual thought frames into another mind is A) a "superskill" and B) it can be technologically replicated)... but if it's a strong enough signal, you know you are not simply day dreaming... especially if you are getting other simultaneous sensation cues.

edit on 13-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
www.neurophys.wisc.edu...

This article has a lot of information on research, brain, meditation.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Peptides of pineal gland and thymus prolong human life.

This is quite interesting too!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Shizophrenia has far more calcification involved.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

We found a higher incidence of PC in schizophrenics in the age subgroup of 21-25 years, and a negative correlation with positive symptoms of schizophrenia in the overall group. These findings could suggest a premature calcific process in schizophrenics and a probable association with 'non-paranoid' aspects of the illness

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Pineal calcification and its relationship to hallucinations in schizophrenia

would like to read this article.

Its important to decalcify and keep clean the pineal, with iodide, for example.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh great... studies on schizophrenics. Those are always SO reliable you know because anything that is sensed by someone that other people cannot see, hear or experience... is usually labeled as a symptom of schizophrenia.

Even though it can be be reproduced with technology.

There's a serious flaw in human thinking when the first and foremost indications of schizophrenia are things that can be produced with devices.

Some of these things are already on the market and when more of this technology surfaces, the psychiatric community is going to have to re-evaluate every case of schizophrenia where the diagnosis is based on such things... and I hope a hell of a lot of people get sued. I hope that there are so many mal practice cases as a result of this that the whole field gets up heaved... because it damn sure needs to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

This Earth realm is a prison to the soul, the physical body is a tiny prison cell to all those who are sleepwalking
Physical body might be a prison for you but for me is a Temple.

If you take yourself to be a body that evolved from apes then good luck with that and have fun with the ape theory.
All my threads about this subject are like this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen infinity and seen behind the veil, sene whats in the heart and seen my own third eye.
I think sometimes it's hard to see the surrounding reality with 3 eyes.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ur trying to make decent threads, good for you!!!! Keep trying because they are not too good and you don't even prove any points.

This 3rd eye thread, enough ats'ers came in and demolished your logic. Good luck next time, you will need it

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Ur trying to make decent threads, good for you!!!! Keep trying because they are not too good and you don't even prove any points.
I understand your point of view but no criteria has been met for your answer.

This 3rd eye thread, enough ats'ers came in and demolished your logic
Each battle with the evil that I fought I win it sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by ElOmen

Don't you dream?
I dream but with a part of my brain that is active only when I sleep and in the morning it makes connections with some other 'daylight' neuronal centers to visualize what we dream at night.

I see with my mind not with a "third Eye" when I sleep.

But who knows...

Your minds eye or third eye is what you are using to see with your mind, if you were to take away all your physical senses you would still be able to imagine what bacon smells like even though you are not really smelling bacon!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Finally...I had to read through all that crap to finally hit a post like yours...it is a fact that the pineal gland had an iris and pupil...creepy huh?

Silly humans.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I understand your point of view but no criteria has been met for your answer.

The criteria to prove is in your hands. All the ats'ers that responded have shown the mention of the third eye exists in every single major religion on earth, it is something you use daily when thinking, and there are quite a few folks who have open widely their third eye, myself included. So you are 1 against hundreds if not thousands.

Your point of view on third eye is skewed. I can give you a third eye meditation and within a few months you would see for yourself that it is true.

That's the difference you have to deal with. Those who do not experience certain things, think they are not true. Those who do experience certain things know that they are true.

You are in camp1, i am in camp 2. You can do absolutely nothing to discredit third eye for me. On the other hand, i can give you certain meditations to prove third eye to you.

Losing battle for you friend.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The third eye is real. All of the chakras and energy points and vertexes in the physical body are real. Only if you believe they are, though. If you in your mind defiantly do not believe in any of this. Then it will not manifest for you. You are the one who projects the world and once you realize this and delve into the deepest depths of your inner conscious and you see first hand what lies beyond the barrier, you'll know. Until then, continue to deny these concepts and continue to live your life how you have thus far. But, if you want to see things differently, and I mean very differently. Then journey deeper down the rabbit hole that is your conscious. Be warned though, invoking the spiritual realm through meditation and other methods is not always for the best. If you are not mentally and spiritually ready you will not like the things you see. More importantly you won't like the things you feel. Nobody can tell you the truth, not even me. We can give you bits and pieces to build your own puzzle but only inside of you lies the whole truth. To say it isn't real, though. You're way off the mark.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

This is a favorite point of mine as well. Star for you!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Your pinneal gland has photoreceptors in it the same as the back of your eyeballs do, and it is indeed a sort of 3rd eye. Also if you can manage to activate your pinneal gland, you can have some amazing visualizations and even near death experiences are said to be linked top these spontaneous releases of the pinneal gland, so on this one I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I thought that glands have distinct roles for regulating different functions of different organs of our body,which is a mechanism that we cannot control or activate because is self activating and self regulating.

For example the Pancreas which is an exocrine and an endocrine gland that produce important hormones like insulin , somatostatin, glucagon..so on.

If we could control the functions of these glands do not survive for very long time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join