It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein gave £840,000 fortune to family of British father murdered in Alps massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Saddam Hussein and his two sons are living in Russia; call it a perk of being Freemasons.The person that was taken out of the spider hole in Iraq, had very poor dental work. Saddam Hussein was known to have perfect dental work. The video of him being removed from the spider hole in November was obviously faked because there was a tree with ripe figs; figs ripen in August in Iraq.

I have an apple tree that still has fruit on it that was red and ripe in august. Its been hanging ripe for 75 days.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Saddam Hussein and his two sons are living in Russia; call it a perk of being Freemasons.The person that was taken out of the spider hole in Iraq, had very poor dental work. Saddam Hussein was known to have perfect dental work. The video of him being removed from the spider hole in November was obviously faked because there was a tree with ripe figs; figs ripen in August in Iraq.

I have an apple tree that still has fruit on it that was red and ripe in august. Its been hanging ripe for 75 days.

Obviously then, by your own confession, you are fake. A hoax.

And somewhere there is a big room full of people. Elvis, Kennedy, Marylin, Saddam, Osama, the Real Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, and a whole slew of people who were so special that they warranted the concerted efforts of multiple national entities to secure their covert passage away from the public eye, so that hey can focus on playing bingo and yahtzee.

To think, they gave up their freedom, in the public eye, with all that fame, glory, power, money, excess.. they gave it up, all of it, to hide away somewhere... What heros.

So, mister "I've got an apple tree" what about that! Or are you going to try and tell me you're actually not fake and a hoax at all? With your "Fake" apples...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Can you at least read the article before making any assumptions? His father got this money decades ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wow...this threads got blanket bombed!!! lol

the article made out saddam wired the dead dude...coffin to coffin.....

but nice to see everyone on point....thats what we do! lol...some better then others

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
Wow...this threads got blanket bombed!!! lol

the article made out saddam wired the dead dude...coffin to coffin.....

No. It. Didn't.

Shortly before the dictator was executed in 2006, it was revealed that he withdraw around £620 million from the Iraqi central bank in 2003, which he had begun to hide around the world. The assets would have been added to millions already deposited in accounts in other countries – mainly through Iraqis who had moved abroad.

Saddam is known to have concentrated large amounts in Switzerland and France, where he had at least two homes and moored a £17 million yacht.

If Saad Al-Hilli was party to this secret information – and indeed the location of the hidden millions – then he would have been an obvious target for an attack.

Any money was transfered in 2003 or BEFORE!

but nice to see everyone on point....thats what we do!

You certainly do not!

edit on 28-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

tut tut

yes i read it after the football....the headline and first half of the article made that out....but now after reading the long winded article... i saw that.

its all good....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
From the years of 1979 through 2003, human rights organizations have documented government approved executions, acts of torture and other crimes all under the leadership of Saddam Hussein. Some estimates of the deaths during the uprisings in April of 1991 range from 20,000 to 100,000 Kurds.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join