It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Radar Image above Mexico?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I was about to make a thread about this, but since you already have, I'll post this here.

The centre of the spiral was quite close to the Popocatépetl Volcano, which recently had a UFO fly directly into it's mouth: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've used a screengrab of the spiral and google maps to create this in photoshop. The 'A' marks where the volcano is:

Coincidence? Who knows...

Also, here's a gallery of screengrabs of the spiral that I found: s1309.photobucket.com...

There's quite a few there but it's not from start to finish, I understand that the spiral started off small and got bigger and bigger.
edit on 30/10/12 by Trashleigh because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is interesting.
It's not Fake, for what that's worth. These have happened a lot.
These anomalies show up directly from the weather service accessing Doppler
Radar feeds. If it's software why would it do Fibonacci spirals?
That's seems like a really well formed design for a "glitch".

I could be wrong but did anyone else notice that the cloud rain bands DON'T REPEAT?
Meaning each spiral arm is slightly different from the others.
edit on 31-10-2012 by sealing because: More

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If I had to guess, and this is going to sound fairly boring and simple (also, I'm not an expert in the field) but something like this seems like the result of the radar technicians going into calibration mode while still broadcasting data.

If the station was properly calibrated and working as intended, than this anomaly is much more curious to me.
Either way, looks neat.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trashleigh

Fantastic post Trashleigh.
Great work on tying those together, coincidence or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dutchsinse has quite a lot on this, it is suggested there is a link to hurricane Sandy.

Worth a look..

sincedutch.wordpress.com...

"10/28/2012 — Mexico ‘Spiral Vortex’ shaped RADAR return — Coming from La Canada , Mexico"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Also a microwave anomaly, " The microwave anomaly is on TOP of the ‘HAARP ring” pulse we saw last night Oct 26, 2012: (be aware of a tornado threat at the center of the pulse for up to 2 days AFTER the hurricane passes)"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Cool find.
It's interesting the way the anomaly slowly methodically dissappears.
We are about to catch HELL for even thinking it's physical and not computer glitches.
As well as linking Dutchsinse ((who I like but others assure me he's a kook or in it for money.
Both?)) I have watched him for awhile and dont get that at all.

Point is, these are highly stylized glitches.

edit on 31-10-2012 by sealing because: Add

edit on 31-10-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
oh and a hurricane Sandy drill was held in 1997 a little strange.. Not just a hurricane in the same place but one actually called 'Sandy' !

"In October 1997, a hurricane simulation drill took place surrounding a hypothetical Hurricane Sandy, modeled after the Hurricane of 1938 which swept up the Eastern Seaboard into New York."

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...
edit on 31-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: edited

top topics

<< 1   >>

join