It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release the Akin! Bill Mahar warns voters if you elect Romney...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Mitt Romney in one of his costs savings tactics is going to replace all career employees Directing Regional Veterans Affairs and replace them with Presidential Appointees.

Then they'll REALLY be able to crack down on outspoke veterans.....deny them treatment....or worse.....use the new DNA 'medicines' to alter their DNA....and take the fight out them. (Turn them into vegetables)

It's a hush hush discussion going around the veteran community now. They are SCARED AS HELL over what Mitt Romney is proposing.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
If I was on his show I would end his career in a debate
Oh...I see a lot of that because Mahar regularly populates his panel with conservatives. Some come back on a regular basia. Others walk in with your attitude, never to return, having been handed their arses. I'd suggest you call the show...hey, you never know, eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Grambler

You should know that Obama is a neo-con.

I do know this. So why are you supporting him as opposed to any of the third party candidates that are against all of this war mongering you hate?

But a vote against him is a vote FOR ROMNEY and I can't have that.

Thats not true. As long as this attitude goes on, then all we will see are candidates that favor war and big business.

Obama is way too conservative, banker and business friendly and he does not represent the social anti war values we uphold

Lets not forget to mentioned he lied about all of them. Given that, how can you believe him on the other issues. Thats why I chose to look at his actions, not words.

but he is at least not the wage crushing,

Under Obama more people are being forced into low wage jobs.

Jobs that can sustain a middle-class lifestyle are disappearing, as low-wage jobs take their place, according to a new study by the National Employment Law Project.

Three-fifths of all jobs lost during the recession paid middle-income wages, while roughly three-fifths of new jobs created during the economic recovery pay low wages, NELP found. Both economic forces and government budget cuts are causing this deficit of good jobs, according to the study.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

regulation free,

And what good are these regulations of Obama if people like the bankers continue to break them and not be criminally charged.

gay bashing,

At least with a gay basher you know who the enemy is right. Obama just recently flip flopped on gay marriage, conveniently rigth before elections. But what policies has he actually done.

woman hating,

Heres an article that shows just how bad Obama has been for women.

Women and their well-being have been aggressively under attack by the current and previous POTUSes. Both the Republicans AND Democrats have attacked women’s psychic, physical, and social/economic well-being. From a global perspective, like the penumbra of the Articles listed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the well-being of a woman—any woman– depends on a range of rights that guarantee safety, well-being, keeping her children safe and protected, ensuring her community is intact because, in fact, it is in “the community in which alone the free and full development of [her] personality is possible.” And that includes a “cultural right to self-determination,” as has been suggested by some in the human rights community.

translationexercises.wordpress.com...

neocon

As you admit, so is Obama.

that' sends business to China and claims a Mormon Tax exemption to pay less than the rest of us.

Well its true Obama hasn't been in charge of a business to send jobs to China and hes not a Mormon, but he hasn't been good for jobs, and he certainly seems ti think he and his Wall St buddies are better than the rest of us.

I understand its just personal opinion, but to me the wars and the prosecution of Wall St corruption seems to be the biggest issues, and Obama and Romney are the same on these issues. Whats worse for Obama, as I mentioned in my previous posts, is that he has silenced critics on these issues.

We will never stop the wars or banker corruption as long as he is their, because people make excuses for these actions. At least under Bush and probably Romney people would be vocal against this.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

For what ever Obama is take that and multiply by 10. Also take down any environmental protections, block abortions, birth control and health care and you have Mittens.

<< 1  2   >>

join