It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A Strategy In The Middle east ( My Opinion)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
.. Does USA, the supporter of old dictator leaders such as mobarak,have good intentions by supporting the syrian rebels? why she is not supporting Assad ? simple...because he is not obeying..he doesn't want to cooperate..so lets turn the freaking country over his head... we can destroy him..this will make israel safer.. and by destroying him ,hezbollah will not get the full support he used to get from syria..which will make israel.mush more safer... thus destroying the only arab country that is ready to declare a war on israel..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arabiantheorist
.. Does USA, the supporter of old dictator leaders such as mobarak,have good intentions by supporting the syrian rebels? why she is not supporting Assad ? simple...because he is not obeying..he doesn't want to cooperate..so lets turn the freaking country over his head... we can destroy him..this will make israel safer.. and by destroying him ,hezbollah will not get the full support he used to get from syria..which will make israel.mush more safer... thus destroying the only arab country that is ready to declare a war on israel..

Or we could all just sit back and let Israel do what ever the hell it wants without anyone`s help , that would be better. Talking the talk needs to be followed by walking the walk , Israel acts tough but in all honesty they are terrified of Iran and if America was not using Israel as bait it would have been wiped off the map by now.

Israel will be thrown to the dogs when America decides it has served its purpose , mark my words.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

I guess your right .. But Thats what iam trying to do ! iam trying to wake up people and warn them , \\\(the people around me ) but its hard to make a change alone , And I dont think that israel is a bait ...I think its more important ..and have a big role

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

The evil ones in D.C. are removing the old leaders because they will not attack Israel in favor of AQ or Muslim Brotherhood types that are dumb enough to try it. Assad, Qdaffi and Mubarak were not dumb enough to invite an Israel beatdown. This is how the devil gets his Gog-Magog war. Since Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood whitch was formed with the help of Hitler himself to unite the Arabs against the West in the first place then you have to see the writing on the wall.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Assad , Is Ready to fight israel ...while mobarak , was not , because he was leaded by The U.S , Well , then Assad is capable of destroying israel with the help of hezbollah , so they made him a dictator so that the people of his country and with help of mercenaries from libya , afganistan , and yemen , hoping that they can cause much chaos and destruction he will leave the chair , and they made it Sectarian they said that alawi people are killing sunni people , so that they can get the support from the arabian countries which are all sunni muslims , in egypt
when mobarak was taken off , they put instead of him Morse ( Muslim Brotherhood ) and as you said muslim brotherhood was made by hitler himself ..
its that the most important thing is to keep israel safe ! believe me iam in a country that was invaded by israel ,,and its always on continuos wars , and we got borders with them ... thats what U.S want ...if u think U.S.A is the world number one power then your wrong .. and the rest may be understood by u
have a nice day brother

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

the tactic is called Asymmetric warfare

the USA causes all the Arab springs and Kosovos in the world to happen...
to make populations into wanting the megacorporations' goods and produce (sneakers/big macs...)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by arabiantheorist

believe me iam in a country that was invaded by israel ,,and its always on continuos wars , and we got borders with them ... thats what U.S want ...if u think U.S.A is the world number one power then your wrong .. and the rest may be understood by u
have a nice day brother

yes of course you have experienced that power is somewhere else not in the number of american tanks or fighters. otherwise Israel would conquer all the middle east already !
unfortunately USA is supporting salafies and wahabies in Egypt. I am not so familiar with arabic societies but I think people can not tolerate serving Israel or USA anymore. they want to be at least independent.
would you explain the role of wahabies or salafies in the arab world ? I consider them some radicals.
what about muslim brotherhood I thought it had a long history of fighting with dictatorship and more open minded, are they!?
moreover I know that Egypt is strongly dependent on USA funds, so this can put a large pressure on that country. maybe it needs time. what is your opinion ?

top topics

join