It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing and The Killshot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Killshot is a new documentary/short film by famous remote-viewer Ed James. Has anyone seen it? It deals with remote-viewing and the "prognostication" that the world as we know it will end due to a huge solar flare. I know very little about this but I would like to know what other people have to say.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I thought Remote viewers said that the earth would be destroyed by a huge space rock. At least that's how I remember the thread going, I could be wrong though.

Going to look for the film and give it a look-see.

Can you elaborate on the size of this solar flare, and what level of "world ending" are they specifically talking about?
Societal collapse, or vaporization?
edit on 28-10-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The name is Ed Dames and there are many threads on this Killshot here on ATS. Just type in Killshot Ed Dames and you can start reading...
edit on 28-10-2012 by notsosunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
The Killshot is a new documentary/short film by famous remote-viewer Ed James. Has anyone seen it? It deals with remote-viewing and the "prognostication" that the world as we know it will end due to a huge solar flare. I know very little about this but I would like to know what other people have to say.

Do you mean this movie?

Here it is then:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Thanks Sissel.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think you mean Ed Dames!

He was one of the guys that tagged themselves on to the SRI remote-viewing program and then sold himself as product and teacher. In reality he was never a remote-viewer for SRI and was more of an associate; he had some training from Swann and didn't complete all of it. Years ago now, I recall reading that several original members had distanced themselves from him.

In the meantime, he's popped up on C2C and UFO conferences with one end-of-the-world prediction after another. Mass-alien landings, earthquakes, nuclear strikes and death by asteroid are familiar themes of his. Oh! The humanity!! Funnily enough, not one of the other well-known RVers has made claims of the world ending.

Some would say that RV is never 100% accurate and it's part of the experience that it will make mistakes. In Dames' case, it's either that or he's a proficient BS artist. The only other RVer who has made claims about the end-of-the-world is Courtney Brown and he was born without ethics or conscience. Just last year, he was trying to sell property in S. America off the back of *predictions* that the world ends in 2012. So Dames is in very poor company.

Good article from the Top Secret Writers site.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the info. He claimed to have made several predictions such as the meltdown in Japan and another major solar flare that missed the earth.
I should have ran through the search engine and will do so next time before I post a new thread.

I apologize.
edit on 28-10-2012 by seen2much because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Societal collapse because of a massive solar flare.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I think you mean Ed Dames!

He was one of the guys that tagged themselves on to the SRI remote-viewing program and then sold himself as product and teacher. In reality he was never a remote-viewer for SRI and was more of an associate; he had some training from Swann and didn't complete all of it. Years ago now, I recall reading that several original members had distanced themselves from him.

In the meantime, he's popped up on C2C and UFO conferences with one end-of-the-world prediction after another. Mass-alien landings, earthquakes, nuclear strikes and death by asteroid are familiar themes of his. Oh! The humanity!! Funnily enough, not one of the other well-known RVers has made claims of the world ending.

Some would say that RV is never 100% accurate and it's part of the experience that it will make mistakes. In Dames' case, it's either that or he's a proficient BS artist. The only other RVer who has made claims about the end-of-the-world is Courtney Brown and he was born without ethics or conscience. Just last year, he was trying to sell property in S. America off the back of *predictions* that the world ends in 2012. So Dames is in very poor company.

Good article from the Top Secret Writers site.

Man, I hope you're right, because I watched that video and for the first time EVER, I kind of had that "[snip]" sensation. And I didn't like it.

Whether he is the real deal or not, I'm still going to give a little heed to the predictions of the RV's in regards to the nuke thing in North Korea. If that happens my pucker factor will officially be of the charts.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Also, I would like it a lot better if instead of calling it a freaking "Kill Shot" if they would make it more pleasant.
Like "Solar love tap", or "the sun kiss" or "The day of dancing daisies".
Actually that last one sounds a little creepy, maybe even more than KILL SHOT! But whatever the point is, Dayum!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
lol I have heard of looking at the bright side of life but looking at the bright side of a hypothetical devastating solar flare is one for the ages!

I just became curious from watching a C2C interview on youtube. I should have been more wary but I value C2C since it allows so many discuss views that are out of the box. Unfortunately, sometimes they are also out of pure basless speculation, which is the ethereal proto-box I suppose.

However, the interview introduced me to RV-ing which is pretty interesting even though I would simply classify it under pyschic abilities, which many pyschics claim are latent in most people.
edit on 28-10-2012 by seen2much because: My keyboard sucks and my "e" is hard to press down.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
seen this awhile ago great video .check this video out to it has some cool stuff in it to Hidden Human History Movie - Hypothesis for Consideration Purpose Only. here is the link to it youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I 100% believe in remote viewing, I 50% believe a Solar love tap will occur as mentioned and in the order described. Maybe because of denial bias or something I dont know. But burying my head in the sand makes me feel better both figuratively (and seeing has how I may get broiled alive), literally as well.

I used the think RV was total BS back in the 90s.. Now I know better. The fact I personally know its real to a degree, is what makes me nervous. I'm talking RV as the military handles it sans the new age mysticism you find in other forms.

new topics

top topics

join