It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Des Moines Register Endorses Romney!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If the Des Moines Register wants to impress me, then they need to publish an obit for the USA. That is about the only way that people are apt to get the right message in time to do something proactive about the woes we are facing and will continue to face.

~Heff

And what goes unsaid is that at no time in recent history have Newspapers been less consequential in thier endorsements.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So can you explain how I am supposed to care who they endorse, when I don't even care who my local paper is endorsing? I just have to ask because there are many people this country over asking exactly this question, due to the media even mentioning it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha!!!! The Des Moines Register. They have gone the way of CNN and the Washington Times. Scared of being seen too liberal and leftist so they have run to the right.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
And the Chicago Tribune yesterday endorsed Obama. Only the second time in the nearly 200 year history of the paper that it has endorsed a Democrat.

Frankly, if a newspaper has to wait until just over a week to make a decision on who to endorse, what's the point?

Looks like Obama still has the Rahm in his corner....

Chicago really? You would expect Chicago not to back their liberal guy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join