It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Wants Space Plane or Capsule by 2022

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks]

Ok so if I watch the world news on tv and they are saying WE, US who is we, us?
It just wouldn't be the world news would it, it would be confusing. So here basically the same thing WWW(world wide web), meaning its world wide, the whole worlds reading and your not just reporting to your own nation but several.

Could you define your word choice of Mini, as I have not heard it used in that context before.

Actually, no, it's not basically the same thing. It's radically different things. We aren't all parts of a world news or tv broadcast. Outside of the obvious exception of new people, who generally work to understand all the various things the mini and site stats say on their own, it's a community here. Very much so, really. Your own Mini shows you've been here for a good long time. How is it these ideas are so foreign?

Mini- (
) It's short for MINI-PROFILE. You know, the thing you see on the left hand side with everyone's name, posting statistics and....location. Assuming they've chosen to list one, there it is. The title below the name is also very informative for some. Not so much for me on that slot, but it's where some of the Masons at ATS list their Rank and affiliation, for example.

You've been here sine 2005 and have no idea what the term Mini- when used 100% in direct context to ATS is talking about? You've really got me confused. You aren't just borrowing someone else's account are you? maybe just been off a long time? These terms you've chosen to take issue with are what I came to use DUE TO watching others use them when I started here. I didn't invent them or the contextual use of them.

I sure never encountered anyone who has taken issue, let alone gone around getting inappropriate over it by calling members Naive. I've not even seen this kinda of thing with others, let alone my personal experience..so indeed, you have me at a loss as to where you're coming from with any of this?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I find it surprising how few or you people realize that Japan is already in Space. Japans cargo ship deployed 2 mnths ago and docked at the space station the same time the Russians did. There was a traffic jam as they had to wait their turn. They shipped up tons of cargo to the International Space Station and they have crew there. Is everybody just waking up around here..? There's lots going on at the Space Station. Its worth watching and paying attention too. Thats where the games are really getting played. The US and Japan and Russia and China are all there doing their thing TOGETHER.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by amraks]

Ok so if I watch the world news on tv and they are saying WE, US who is we, us?
It just wouldn't be the world news would it, it would be confusing. So here basically the same thing WWW(world wide web), meaning its world wide, the whole worlds reading and your not just reporting to your own nation but several.

Could you define your word choice of Mini, as I have not heard it used in that context before.

Actually, no, it's not basically the same thing. It's radically different things. We aren't all parts of a world news or tv broadcast. Outside of the obvious exception of new people, who generally work to understand all the various things the mini and site stats say on their own, it's a community here. Very much so, really. Your own Mini shows you've been here for a good long time. How is it these ideas are so foreign?

Mini- (
) It's short for MINI-PROFILE. You know, the thing you see on the left hand side with everyone's name, posting statistics and....location. Assuming they've chosen to list one, there it is. The title below the name is also very informative for some. Not so much for me on that slot, but it's where some of the Masons at ATS list their Rank and affiliation, for example.

You've been here sine 2005 and have no idea what the term Mini- when used 100% in direct context to ATS is talking about? You've really got me confused. You aren't just borrowing someone else's account are you? maybe just been off a long time? These terms you've chosen to take issue with are what I came to use DUE TO watching others use them when I started here. I didn't invent them or the contextual use of them.

I sure never encountered anyone who has taken issue, let alone gone around getting inappropriate over it by calling members Naive. I've not even seen this kinda of thing with others, let alone my personal experience..so indeed, you have me at a loss as to where you're coming from with any of this?

I call it a profile not a mini, anyway you are talking rubbish., I'm leaving it here so we can get on topic.
edit on 28-10-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the Japanese are aiming for manned launches. I somehow saw them in the sat launch-services market. But then I haven't been really following their space program.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join