It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami to influence the U.S Election's ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hypothetical question,please read on,

Just a quick one,while you are glued to the screen.Watching for breaking news of the tsunami heading for Hawaii (no sign at time of writing).I sit here a little more clinical.I want you to consider how this event can swing, swing voters and the Election.
Worst case scenario,wave cause damage and death.Obama stands in front of a mic and sheds tear's for his beloved alledged birthplace.Now think about this hard,how do you think this will play out???
Think long and hard, I would like to hear you thought's.Well not your thought's but how you think this would play out in the mind's of those around you and the rest of the populus.
Please keep on topic,this is not about personal opinons of the man.It is how this event could play into the elections.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Sandy will have way more influence !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Personally, I am in So Cal, I do care for all on/in the Pacific region. But what's really got my panties in a bunch is my college student back on the east coast of this Frankenstein Storm Sandy...she's right in the path of destruction without a clue, except for my advice. She's a pre-med student from So Cal and confused as hell...and has never encountered such a beast...EVER!

No disrespect and I wish you all well in the islands as I am in So Cal, but, I must say my merci is on my child right now F### the elections!

ETA
I am the 13th Zodiac as well Opiuchus...Deciembre 11
edit on 10/28/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
any tsunami warnings in cali?

parts?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So an earthquake happens at a coastal region and now we are automatically assuming there is going to be some killer Tsunami?

Oh how we have been brainwashed/conditioned!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What's the other hand doing while we're all watching the Tsunami and earthquake. I do have empathy with the people involved in these scenarios, and would not wish it on anyone...but this IS the perfect time to air dirty laundry, just like they did when 9/11 happened...ppl so preoccupied with their family (and rightly so!!!) that they don't care what else is going on. Now is the time for us who are NOT involved to man the watchtowers. No point in worrying about a tsunami or quake if your 6 000 miles away - nothing I can do. What I can do, is keep an eye out for any interesting bits that'll be coming out the woodwork now, that may help us all in future.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
could this be true?

2012 Elections SUSPENDED altogether?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Imagine if the 'publicans did have their hands on tech that could inflict earth quakes or heat up the air and create large storms.

What would happen if states like Ohio or Florida all of a sudden had massive emergency events and people were restricted to making it to the election boxes. Sure, some could find emergency means to vote, but i rek'n a large swath wouldn't make it or wouldn't bother, perfect way to manipulate a election... if you had the tech of course.

So, do you really think there's tech out there that can manipulate storms and earthquakes?
edit on 28-10-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
renaming Sandy Frankenstorm for halloween

is breeding no shortage of very creative theories

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Might get a few more waves in Hawaii but I don't know about votes. What do you think?

top topics

join