It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military patrolling railroad tracks more than the borders...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
A friend and I were walking down the railroad tracks near where I live, because my car had over heated for the millionth time. We were singing a made up rap from a shirt I saw jensen Ackles where in a movie he was in. The shirt said I sell crack for the cia. We were also talking like we were aliens in human bodies who came to earth to walk the railroad tracks. We were also having a very intense conversation about a movie idea about Communist America. A movie about life in America if Communism would have prevailed in the sixties.

Next thing we know is that we have what we thought was a Boeing CH-47F Chinook possibly a MH-47G Chinook, flying right over us. Wow coincidence right. That is what we thought. 15 minutes later we have two of them flying less than 100 ft. in the air 25 feet from us shining lights on us. Not a coincidence so far right. Well 5 minutes later on pops out of the woods less than 200 yards from us. Hovers for five minutes with its search light on us. I thought they were going to land ask us who we were not that I dont think they did not know, and ask us if we were communist sympathizers or aliens and we were going to get caught up. Or them land with the CIA and ask us... Yeah... Scared the crap out of me since I heard preppers are considered domestic terrorists and since I have posted so much anti government comments here on ATS.

Anyways that was my experience. I really thought the SHTF for myself and my partner in crime.

Post comment whatever. Have fun

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
lol glad you're safe.

that sounds pretty intense tbh, i wish something as interesting happened to me.

Maybe i need to turn up my alien impressionist behavior.

Did you guys get followed or did they just forget about you?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

We got followed if. The whole experience was about 30 minutes. It was harrasment, hazing, panic inducing. I already have a bad heart. They could have killed me with fear.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here is the picture of the helicopters that harrassed us.

They could have just been having fun, but 4 times in less than 30 minutes

www.aviationnews.eu...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Almost forgot as we were coming up the embankment to get a bite to eat at mikey d's before heading to the house, the first car we saw was a powder blue Lincoln Town car with government plates. Just past us slow and kept tapping his brakes probably looking in the rear view mirror at us. Then just speed off.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sounds like they were messin with you for #s and giggles. They couldve easily kidnapped you or landed to question you if they had bad intentions.....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Almost forgot as we were coming up the embankment to get a bite to eat at mikey d's before heading to the house, the first car we saw was a powder blue Lincoln Town car with government plates. Just past us slow and kept tapping his brakes probably looking in the rear view mirror at us. Then just speed off.

Normal colored cars with federal government plates are usually just soldiers or army recruiters in my experience. He probably doesnt know how to drive, which is very common. Brake happy. Watch out for the stereotypical men in black. Yes, just like the movies. Blacked out sedans with limo tinted windows driven by guys in suits. Usually have federal government plates but ive seen them with ordinary plates also. Even then, its usually nothing sinister. Just the secret service investigating counterfeiting. However, they look very creepy

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Why would they truck with me for no reason for a half an hour if they were just messing with me then the first car I see is a government car obviously and without question watching me. They were definitely tracking me for some reason. Maybe they have micro phones in the tracks somewhere. They knew I was there and knew exactly where I was every step of the way.

new topics

top topics

join