It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed of Tsunami About 3 Days Ago LMAO -- Major Earthquake and Tsunami Warning on West Coast/Hawai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Abovetopsecret Dream Journal of KhufuKeplerTriangle

Would you be a little weirded out and sad too?
LAST LINE FROM KKT's Dream 3 days ago:

"It [the tsunami] carried us back toward the whirlpool and I knew we were going to die..."

3 days before the 7.7M quake and tsunami offshore Canada on 27 Oct 2012, I had a lucid dream in which a tsunami appeared and opposed my journey. My dream is written down in the following thread (thanks to the OP of the lucid dreaming thread!!! or we would not have this proof):

posted on 25-10-2012 @ 09:43 AM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle

The latest lucid dream I remember was odd:

I was with a girl (it might have been my dream guide or a fragment of the self that needs to be saved).
I was trying to protect her. We were fleeing from an unknown male pursuer, maybe my dead dad. He was crazy lol. But anyway, we broke out of the brush by the side of a lake.

There was no boat, but the pursuer was almost there, on us. There were two children's wagons, plastic radio flyers. My son has one...

I pushed the wagons into the lake, and held them together with the seat belts so that the other girl could get in and ride safely across the water. I was determined to save her even if I drowned. I was confident we could escape.

Then, right in front of us, there was a huge dark brown whirlpool of floodwater. I forgot to mention, the lake was swollen with rain, and the sun was going down but it was showing colors in the clouds like after a big storm. Beautiful scary nighttime sunset....

anyway, i thought for sure the whirlpool would have us, as it was about 10 feet wide.
However, we managed to skip across somehow -- the wagon shape wasn't good for sailing and it just went over.

However at that moment, when I was sure we had gotten away, a tsunami came from the shore across from the whirlpool and doubled back toward us. By the time i saw it, it was about to crash over our heads. Actually it was not a curl, it was a swell. It carried us back toward the whirlpool and i knew we were going to die.

Then i woke up. not in terror like the emotional dreams, but invigorated and shocked.

Would you be a little weirded out and sad too?
LAST LINE FROM KKT's Dream 3 days ago:

"It [the tsunami] carried us back toward the whirlpool and I knew we were going to die..."

please let me know if you dreamed of quake or tsunami etc this week.

this was my warning thread about Juan de Fuca and the Vanuatu stress connection:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those looking for proof of earthquake sensitives and prediction methods, please heed the following. It was written on Sept 29 2012 and today is Oct 21 2012. I said to watch for a quake in Vanuatu to herald bad news on USA CA/Mexico boundary. There is such activity going on right now, as we speak. Look:

EQ Update — Cascadia Risk
Posted on September 29, 2012
Nuclearnuttery

Wanted to point out. It’s been a hellish day for unusual earthquakes although the ones in USA were very small.

There were many large ones on the Ring of Fire and in the Aegean area, though. Also in Italy/Med general region.

But the Juan de Fuca fault is what’s worrying me right now. Look at the pattern offshore Oregon. Watch Vanuatu region (roughly) and SW Mexico offshore, see how those 2 interact with Juan de Fuca in terms of time/clusters. There were some other incidents this year where we had rather large offshore “silent slip” and some 4-5M while there were 6-7+M in other parts of the Ring of Fire (within minutes literally the whole map was lit up with red squares of 5+M seismicity).

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
they say that it will be 1-2 meters high
i have a feeling .. it will more higher then that

Superstorm Sandy on the East
Earthquake and Tsunami on the West

what the hell is happening .. oh wait i almost forgot we are in 2012

be safe everyone and go into high ground

btw delete your LMAO from your title for respect to people that will be affected
thanks

edit on 10/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
"LMAO"??

I don't mean to dwell on minute details, but i couldn't help but point it out. It's not really that funny. Perhaps you're just surprised?

You may give people the wrong impression

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry, I wrote the LOL thing because I've never had a dream about a large scale thing, only personal stuff.
I thought the tsunami was nothing more than a personal disaster, in my dream, yet there was a small (but real) tsunami 3 days later (if even that long!).

Most of my dreams that come true are abouty domestic squabbles, not natural disaster.
At least even in my dream it was only about 14 feet LOL. That is what I wrote to my shrink

top topics

join