It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream... but it was very real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi,
I feel some sort of urge to write down what I've dreamd about last night.

The dream begins in some place at winter time. It does look like earth, trees, snow, air and sky.. I was with my family wife and daughter. But inside I felt that his is not the earth. This was different planet.

Somehow I knew that on our home planet was some sort of event. I don't know how we ended in the new place but we were there. Suddenly my wife told me that we need some water.

So I went to find some. The next thing that I remember, that I were standing in front of some building, like restaurant of some sort (I didin't saw the details, might be that this were not important). And there were some humans kind of: they looked right like us BUT theirs foreheads were a bit elongated.

I ended up walking inside the building without saying a word and looking into those peoples. They looked like not interested in me at all. I finally reached room like a kitchen and there were too one lady which told me this:

Ah you new here, we know you are from planet 20 and need some water, take it.

And there my dream ends. I felt natural about this, no fear, no joy, no anger, but like I've experienced this in real and it was a fact for me.

Maybe you have something similar to tell?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I had a dream a few years back that stuck with me. I with was a band of survivors inside a building looking outside. The outdoors were a desert environment.

What was the scenery like in your dream?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
No, it was much more like an pine forest in winter time place. I didin't noticed any other details about the place.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Maybe a dream about "vibrating" over to the higher frequency Earth that some say is coming soon... winter?

2nd
edit on 10/28/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Seems like you've had a lucid dream. I've had a couple myself. I believe some lucid dreams are your memories (to clarify, your spirits memories but it really doesnt make sense to say that) from either the past present or future. Since we dont know what souls or spirits are, they could possibly be 4th or 5th dimensional beings, and you are just accidentally gleaming a memory.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Water" is metaphorical of 'Truth'. It's etymology lies in 'The living force'. That which is tied in to the origins of our race.

In my new Biblical interpretation, I translate 'water' to mean 'The word' as this is what religious groups associate with the divine living force, or 'truth'.

Therefore I would say; You were living in a desolate and cold world, which you knew was not how your world should be.

Your feminine beloved 'balance' was telling you that you needed to seek 'the truth'.

You went looking for it, in a world which seems oblivious to your purpose.

You found a woman (Divine feminine 'mother')

She said "You are from planet 20".

Correct numerology says that 2 means "WE ARE" and that 0 means "Nothing is"

Therefore planet 20 would mean; "We are that are of nothing." Or more correctly interpreted to "We who know nothing."

She said 'You seek the truth? Take what you need."

This links in to the Book of Thomas gnostic teachings about 'THE REAL' meanings within the Bible.

2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he
finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes
troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

"THE ALL" is the balance of 0. That of nothing.

This means .. We shall find the truth we are looking for.
edit on 22-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Also worth mentioning;

Will become 'troubled';

TROUBLE:

c.1200, "agitation of the mind, emotional turmoil," from Old French truble, related to trubler (see trouble (v.)). From early 15c. as "a concern, a cause for worry."

TROUBLED: in reference to waters, etc., late 14c., past participle adjective from trouble (v.).

This references to those 'seeking truth' who know that the current 'WORD' is not correct.

This is the source of 'TROUBLED WATERS'. Meaning "Worry about the word" or our current religions.
edit on 22-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've also had many dreams of "the end". I'm not saying they are predictions of the future, but they were so realistic that I can't shake them. One in particular, which I had about a year ago. There was a very large solar flare that disrupted our ozone layer. I looked out my front window to see military man and women putting silver heat repellent covers on the roofs of my neighbors homes. I warned my family not to go outside, no matter what. I walked to the back of my house to see if the same thing was happening behind us. Instead of seeing the roofs being covered, I seen a tsunami, which looked about 600 feet tall, heading towards me. I started screaming to my family, "We have to run, we have to get to high ground!" Not that that would have made a difference. I woke up with all the images of my dream still in my head as if it really happened. It was terrifying.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dreams like that does not necessarily portends anything, it could be just a simple dream and nothing else.

new topics

top topics

join