New UN White Paper Defines Internet Users as Potential Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul
reply to post by UltraMarine

Dark internet?? I found a few links on it, very interesting stuff. Add that to the reasons I like ATS.

Lets hear from you then , or you can start a new thread

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Still looking into it, I don't know enough on the subject to start a thread. Here is a link for any that may be interested, or if they have knowledge on it I am interested to hear.

www.rogerdavies.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by AQuestion

In The Constitution Of The US it says clearly that when Govt is no longer representing the people then it is not only OUR RIGHT but OUR DUTY to throw off such Govt and place NEW Guards for our future security. The point here is not an issue of the people needing to tell the truth. The elected officials behaving as criminals are the ones that need to stop lying and there is only one solution. It needs to start over and get rid of these whores for a dollar and their lobbying whores for money

Dear CherubBaby,

If you wish to change the issue, start a new thread. In your thread give direct quotes. The Founding Fathers claimed to be Christians, they were or they were not, you choose. The New Testament tells us to be good slaves. You cannot use the Constitution to promote violent overhaul of government. It gave a process, one of changing the Constitution by vote, that is it's genius.

As for the politicians, yes, they should stop lying. Do you think they will? I don't and why would we want to emulate them? A house built on mud is never going to succeed. Let us build on solid rock, lets try the truth.

L
L
you are both wrong
cherub as to attribution
and you for thinking that you can win playing a rigged game, as well as declaring cherubs post off topic, because, it would seem you are scared too.

United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

since historically, entrenched powers CANNOT be removed by anything short of violence...

voting will NOT do SH*T.

TCOTBIP are afraid, so expect things to get worse as the majority of sheepledom will continue to BAAAAHHH

those that choose not to be slaves of course will be targeted and demonized by the sheep and their shearers

get your 3-d printers/aquaponics, homemade drones, and other skill/knowledge up to date

all that's needed to completely super-empower individuals to the point of being able to singlehandedly slay the monsters known as states is "free" energy [ZPE, etc.] and anti-gravity.

coming soon...

that is why this whitepaper was published

arm yourselves
or be trod underfoot by the leviathan of the state
edit on 28-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You quoted the Declaration of Independence and not the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

You quoted the Declaration of Independence and not the Constitution.

duuuhhhhh.
:shk: this why america is doomed

it seems to me that cherub was quoting extempore from memory
and missatributed

i corrected that error.

wheres your quote from the Constitution then ?

then i proceeded with you:

and you for thinking that you can win playing a rigged game, as well as declaring cherubs post off topic, because, it would seem you are scared too.

care to address the 1st bit ?
[as cherub's post being relevant to the subject has been settled in her favor, as far as i can see]

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Dear DerepentLEstranger,

While the Declaration is a wonderful document, it is not legally binding in court whereas the Constitution is. We can modify the Constitution and have many times; but, there is a process for doing so and it involves voting. There are many things that I disagree with, I disagree with the NDAA, the Patriot Act and unconstitutional Executive Orders; however, calls to extremism and exaggerations do not help.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Is there anything that doesnt now fit into the what they think of the term "terrorist" ?

Govt claiming that thousands of internet bloggers terrorists?

They dont want anyone questioning their presumed authority over us.

the better question is...do YOU think that the government can do anything that IS NOT a conspirecy?....everybody needs to take a chill pill

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Do you troll for fun or just because you have nothing of value to add?

=)

Take a wake up pill.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am just waiting for them to declaire 'Taxpayers' as potential terrorists.

That is the one demographic that they never will.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
amusing... now am on another of their silly little lists .... rather flattering that at nearly 70 the corrupt bastards in governments consider me a terrorist for using the internet...guess they expect me to give up w.o.w and take up shuffleboard or some other equally boring pursuit ... meh... a two finger gesture of greetings to the government minions and their silly little lists...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It seems you understand neither the Founding Fathers nor the Christian faith.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If you wish to change the issue, start a new thread. In your thread give direct quotes. The Founding Fathers claimed to be Christians, they were or they were not, you choose. The New Testament tells us to be good slaves. You cannot use the Constitution to promote violent overhaul of government. It gave a process, one of changing the Constitution by vote, that is it's genius.

True enough, but the fact remains that "vote", is tarnished, how can you trust the "vote" from the people you are trying to over throw. Its genius, is the fact it TELLS its people to overthrow if necessary, hence why 2nd amendment. Votes are great, it saves us from a lot of wars(internal), but when you feel the votes/parties/house and military are all corrupted, there is only one vote, and it comes out the end of a barrel.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Dear widowmaker,

All elections are local, control who you put in the system, be involved and you control the system.

True enough, but the fact remains that "vote", is tarnished, how can you trust the "vote" from the people you are trying to over throw. Its genius, is the fact it TELLS its people to overthrow if necessary, hence why 2nd amendment. Votes are great, it saves us from a lot of wars(internal), but when you feel the votes/parties/house and military are all corrupted, there is only one vote, and it comes out the end of a barrel.

You get the government you deserve. If 51 percent of the people support torture as a valid tool and support a man, Romney, who says that he does not represent half of us then we get the government we deserve.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yep, I don't understand anything. Thanks for pointing it out. Have a great life.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Great, on a local level who cares, they aren't sending us into war. If both parties are owned by same group, obviously they would have each candidate pick topics that will pull people from many different groups, guaranteeing that the "people" will pick one of the major parties and thus win in the end anyways since dem/rep are same party. In any event, electoral votes have been put in place to assure that the vote will go the way they want, oh sure then we can vote those electoral voters out, but when someone is handing you 2 kids college tuition at bc,harvard,yale, ect a summer house in the Bahamas under someone else name, and possibly a fat stash of cash, jewels, bonds, artwork worth millions, are you going to care you just lost your job, probably not heh. Or the threat of having a nanny kill your kids?

You get the government you deserve. If 51 percent of the people support torture as a valid tool and support a man, Romney, who says that he does not represent half of us then we get the government we deserve.
(are not my words)

but this doesn't even matter and is complete hogwash, obama said he was against water boarding, gee what did he sign in private, the right to continue to water board, WOW SHOCKER. Did the people also ask for indefinite detention as well? Also said he was going to bring our troops home, then gets in, and sends more troops HA! And lets not forget, read my lips , no new taxes, that lasted all but 4 days(bush). It really doesn't even matter what they say, they just do what they want/told in the end anyways huh? Great system

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Dear windowmaker,

I have no use for either of the candidates. I also do not support Ron Paul, although I did initially. Personally, I will not vote for anyone who supports torture.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

something we can agree on then 8o)

yay hugs

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I argeed the use of internet gives much help to terrorists to harm others. Internet is a source that gives blow to their work of destruction.The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied efficiently with operations will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
www.learnmax.co.in...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The UN no longer respects its original charter of being a talking grounds and platform for diplomatic relations. This is just another example of them over reaching and using member states as cash cows only to use their resources to clamp down on member states within THEIR borders. The UN is not a world government, but a place where world governmentS meet and keep relations.

I would like to see them go the way of the league of nations. There is no place for the UN in our world, and they wish to force their way into every corner of the globe as the sole authority OVER sovereign states. They have no business regulating elections, pushing for legislation on arms control, or educational guidelines, or birth control policy of member states, or anything beyond being a good host.

They are the head, heart and soul of the NWO.

we see here where all these good ideas we feel are ruining our respective countries come from.

edit on 1-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
hmmm...all those day traders, sitting at home for hours at a time buying, just to turn around and sell at the right moment, to buy again!!! they are terrorists??

oh, wait a minute...
they aren't talking about the ones using the internet for business purposes are they??

what?? they are upset that I am using it to look for a decent job!!! oh, no!!!

or maybe they are concerned about all those kids out there who are using the internet to do research for schools....
which reminds me, va just passed a law that all graduates will have to take one online course to graduate....ummm....are our schools teaching kids to become terrorists now????

I think that the biggest threat the ptb have is the internets, it provides a vaste amount of knowledge on such a wide range of topics..some of which could be used in dangerous ways by some who wish to harm others, but, well....
knowledge in and of itself, freely given to all who wish to obtain it, unrestricted by economics, is probably the biggest threat to them. it can transform you average uneducated minimum wage serf into some one will expect a heck of alot more money for their labor!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join