It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed in Hebrew - Sheep with the Wool over our Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Allow me to sheer the wool from your eyes to show why you cannot see clearly when reading the Bible.

In a related thread (LINK), I noted the following connection between the Amniotic fluid protecting the Baby, Amnion (flesh covering the amniotic fluid) and amnesia. All of these words are related linguistically. Amnesia is not remembering. Amnion is the veil over the baby when it is born. This is called the Caul. Sailors would keep the caul of their children because it protected the baby in the water. Note that a baby cannot see past the amnion and is in the dark from the womb. Keep this in mind as you read.

Amnion is directly related to LAMB if you track the two words in their original languages. Note the connection:

Linguistically, Amnion is related to Lamb and Cloud. In Hebrew, roots grow from letters and combine to form the larger branches of the linguistic tree. This is called Hebrew morphology. I happen to have a Hebrew Lexicon that I can use to track the progress and meaning of these words as they connect. The words tell a story as they branch. By this branching, we can reveal a mystery. As it turns out, the word LAMB and SHEEP connect throughout the branches of the various root words and tell a starteling story about why we are unable to see beyond the womb of the Earth and the Veil over our temple (Body / Mind). I will travel down the rabbits hole in sequence with commentary.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people.

Root words will be capitalized. Keep in mind that each root number from the lexicon makes branching words as letters are added to related roots. This is why there will be more than one word listed.

The following words all relate to lamb and cloud.

Root 1314

LIFT and STANDARD, as in Burdens lifted or lifting a standard. CLOUD of smoke lifted up.

Isaiah 62:10 "Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast
up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people."

1359 WATCH, EYE, AFFLICTION – Watching over something of importance. A cloud as a covering that provides shade. The cloud keeps the plants from gaining too much light and being burned by the fire.

FURROW, or depression in the land. AFFLICTION, as in depression of the person.
WATCH as in the observer (WATCHER). CLOUD, as watched to know the weather. WATCHING with the eyes, as in a depression in the head.

BUSINESS, as in carefully watching over a task or burden.
DEPRESSION, as in a FURROW.

AFFLICT, as in to oppress another causing depression.
ABODE, as in watching over the house or home. Protection of the home by keeping a close eye on it.
HABITATION, as in dwelling place of God (Temple), man (Home) or animal (Den).
GENTLE – Careful watching.
EYE – The eye reveals the heart of the person. A well, spring or fountain as the eye of the ground.

1508 CLOUD – Twisted rope and the eye from the symbols meaning darkness inside. Thick dark covering.
BRAID – A thick braided rope or cord of gold.
CLAY – Thick and dark soil.

2828 – To BEAT into a fine powder. As in a cloud of powder.

2909 – DROP, CLOUD. As in dropping of rain from a cloud.

LAMB

1159 SCATTER, DEW, COVER, SPOTS
HAMMERED, as in metal that has been hammered out.

1250 BOWL - PALM –Hollowed out – LAMB, as in one of the pasture (hollowed out area). CAVE, as in hole in the rock. FARMER, one who digs in the ground. DEEP, as in make a deep engraving in a tablet or stone. To give deep explanation. Explain deeply. To dig a well of water. PREPARE, as in a banquet or feast. EXAMINE, to look deeply.
FURNACE, as in refinement. KOR, as in a standard of measure. FOUNTAIN, as in a spring that wells up out of a hole. PLATFORM, as in a framework. BIRTH, coming out of a hole. FURNACE, as in a hollowed out hole for baking clay or cooking.

1296 BITTER, WEAK. The roots mean headwaters or waterhead. The headwaters of a river are only a trickle and have stagnant pools causing the water to be bitter. Something that is bitter of taste or attitude. REBELLION is one with a bitter attitude.

TRICKLE, as in from the litter water as the headwaters of a river.
BITTERNESS, as in related to these roots: disobedient, provoke disobey, provocation
VENOM, bitter waters of a serpent.
WEAK, bitter sickness
LAMB, a weak animal
IRRITATE, as in bitter irritation from disease.
PIT, as in bitter water in a stagnant hole.
PURCHASE – To pay a bitter price.
DOWRY – Payment for a bride
EXCHANGE and MYRRH - A gift that is precious that exchanges for payment.

1327 SHEEP and VEIL

If you go to verses that use these words, you can now see the connection of the story to the linguistic tree. Here are a few examples.

Revelation 1:7

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Remember what the eye does. Relate this to EXAMINE for looking deeply. Relate this to watching over something important and a cloud watching over the land with shade from the light. Relate this to the cloud being parted by Christ when he returns in our confusion. Relate this to the cloud over our understanding and the watchers who observe.

Genesis 9
16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’ ”

Job 22:14
Thick clouds veil him, so he does not see us as he goes about in the vaulted heavens.’

Job 35:5
Look up at the heavens and see; gaze at the clouds so high above you.

Job 36:28
the clouds pour down their moisture and abundant showers fall on mankind.

Job 37:13
He brings the clouds to punish people, or to water his earth and show his love.

Job 37:16
Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who has perfect knowledge?

Job 38

8 “Who shut up the sea behind doors
when it burst forth from the womb,
9 when I made the clouds its garment
and wrapped it in thick darkness,
10 when I fixed limits for it
and set its doors and bars in place,
11 when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther;
here is where your proud waves halt’?

Do you get this last one? He is speaking of dual meaning. Our knowledge is fixed by a door.

Job 38
36 Who gives the ibis wisdom[f]
or gives the rooster understanding?[g]
37 Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens
38 when the dust becomes hard
and the clods of earth stick together?

Psalm 18:11
He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him— the dark rain clouds of the sky.

Psalm 18:12
Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning.

THIS ONE IS AMAZING:

Proverbs 3:20
by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew.

Compare this to Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

Or this one about the redeemer and how Job will see him again. See the EYES in this?

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

There is a language spoken by God that is wrapped in symbol. His description of nature is always illusion to what the words actually mean symbolically and by context to the Creation itself. Amazing!

edit on 28-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Fascinating OP. I would like to see some of the linking and explanation between more of the words as you gave in the first few sentences.

I once had an online version of "The Book of Babel: Words and the Way We See Things". It was about the hebrew origin of words and how they had evolved and mutated to other words all with a similar meaning. I particularly remember speaking of the horse with the word bridal and eventually bride. Also something about a table and how the original word morphed to include the settings of a table.

Will be interested to see how this thread develops.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Fascinating OP. I would like to see some of the linking and explanation between more of the words as you gave in the first few sentences.

I once had an online version of "The Book of Babel: Words and the Way We See Things". It was about the hebrew origin of words and how they had evolved and mutated to other words all with a similar meaning. I particularly remember speaking of the horse with the word bridal and eventually bride. Also something about a table and how the original word morphed to include the settings of a table.

Will be interested to see how this thread develops.

Just now, I was reading word 2811.

BURST and GRAIN

The word burst is what happens when the grain is pressed in the millstone. The pressure shoots the seed from the ear of grain. It is also the bursting of water, as in a tear. Notice that ear and eye gather information and the ear of the seed is the information for the next generation. What is gathered is the grain and the grain is what bursts forth from pressing and pressure. What causes a tear to come forward? Pressure. What does the tear represent? Information and learning as the person expresses emotion.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’ ”

Why does the removal of the clouds and the relation to the lamb remove tears? Faith become fact. We know as we are known. Love removes the pressure of sin and shame.

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR! Ironic.

edit on 28-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Just to let you know, I am not a christian though I once was. However, I do believe there is wisdom to be gleaned from the bible but much of it is hidden in symbolism.

My Avatar, yes I have shed many tears, but am somewhat hardened now...or at least for the moment. But, to be sure, still sad, for myself and the world.

Would you mind giving me the name of the book or link where you found this information? Or are you just proficient in linguistics?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

Here Job is saying he will not be reincarnated or (the new face of reincarnation) a clone, but it will be his body, not another. No reincarnation.

There is a language spoken by God that is wrapped in symbol. His description of nature is always illusion to what the words actually mean symbolically and by context to the Creation itself.

There is alot of allegorical meaning hidden in the bible, most people, even professing christians do not even see. The church mirrors Israel, the allegory becomes realized from Israel to the church. Exotericism exchanges for Esotericism, fleshly works become spiritual works.
edit on 28-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Allow me to sheer the wool from your eyes to show why you cannot see clearly when reading the Bible.

I fail to see how you've achieved this goal in this thread.

amnion (n.)
1660s, Modern Latin, from Gk. amnion "membrane around a fetus," said to be originally "bowl in which the blood of victims was caught" [Liddell & Scott], which is variously said to be of unknown origin, from ame "bucket," or a dim. of amnos "lamb."

amnesia (n.)
"loss of memory," 1786 (as a Greek word in English from 1670s), Modern Latin, coined from Gk. amnesia "forgetfulness," from a-, privative prefix, "not" + mimneskesthai "to recall, cause to remember," a reduplicated form related to Gk. mnemnon "mindful," mneme "memory," mnasthai "to remember;" from PIE root *men- "to think, remember" (see mind (n.)).

Amnion and Amnesia come from completely different roots. Amnesia starts with mneme (memory) then attaches the negative a (not) as the prefix.

The sheep derivation is rather interesting. I would guess that sheep(bucket of blood) were probably used ritually before they were used as a source of clothing (wool).
edit on 28-10-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I read it as him saying that whatever body he is in is his own.
It sheds light on the fact that the soul is eternal and the flesh is not.
If reincarnation is not the truth then how many bodies will be raised up in the end.
It would be way more than 7 biliion some say 100 billion.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

I fail to see how you've achieved this goal in this thread.

amnion (n.)
1660s, Modern Latin, from Gk. amnion "membrane around a fetus," said to be originally "bowl in which the blood of victims was caught" [Liddell & Scott], which is variously said to be of unknown origin, from ame "bucket," or a dim. of amnos "lamb."

amnesia (n.)
"loss of memory," 1786 (as a Greek word in English from 1670s), Modern Latin, coined from Gk. amnesia "forgetfulness," from a-, privative prefix, "not" + mimneskesthai "to recall, cause to remember," a reduplicated form related to Gk. mnemnon "mindful," mneme "memory," mnasthai "to remember;" from PIE root *men- "to think, remember" (see mind (n.)).

Amnion and Amnesia come from completely different roots. Amnesia starts with mneme (memory) then attaches the negative a (not) as the prefix.

The sheep derivation is rather interesting. I would guess that sheep(bucket of blood) were probably used ritually before they were used as a source of clothing (wool).
edit on 28-10-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

You are almost there. Amni is a stream of water. It is the flow of life and the protection of the one in the water. Protection comes from being sheltered from what comes next. Fear is ignorance or the denial of what we need for the next step. One step at a time.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

God bless you Enoch,

May HaShem open the eyes of Us, His poor and needy children, so we may see His Glory, His Majesty, and His Holiness,

Yours Truly, in Christ Jesus,

Isaiah 42

New King James Version (NKJV)
The Servant of the Lord

42 “Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him;
He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,
Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench;
He will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged,
Till He has established justice in the earth;
And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”

5 Thus says God the Lord,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles,
7 To open blind eyes,
To bring out prisoners from the prison,
Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.
8 I am the Lord, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another,
Nor My praise to carved images.

Psalm 119:17 Deal bountifully with Your servant,
That I may live and keep Your word.
18 Open my eyes, that I may see
Wondrous things from Your law.
19 I am a stranger in the earth;
Do not hide Your commandments from me.
20 My soul breaks with longing
For Your judgments at all times.
21 You rebuke the proud—the cursed,
Who stray from Your commandments.
22 Remove from me reproach and contempt,
For I have kept Your testimonies.
23 Princes also sit and speak against me,
But Your servant meditates on Your statutes.
24 Your testimonies also are my delight
And my counselors.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

I read it as him saying that whatever body he is in is his own.
It sheds light on the fact that the soul is eternal and the flesh is not.
If reincarnation is not the truth then how many bodies will be raised up in the end.
It would be way more than 7 biliion some say 100 billion.

No way has 100 billion people lived on this earth through the ages. Everyone will be raised up, some to everlasting life and some to everlasting condemnation. Jesus is the only one who beat death, both first and second deaths so he is the only eternal one. That goes along with him being the "Everlasting Father".

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Jesus is the only one who beat death, both first and second deaths so he is the only eternal one.

IMO You are confusing the body and soul.
I really don't know haw many have lived on earth but it is alot and most estimates range from 60billion to 120billion.
I cant imagine what it would be like if that many people were all alive at once.
If you think about all the bodies that are completely decomposed then GOD raising them up from the dead would not be much different than giving them a new body.

I tend to believe that when the veil is lifted and all is made known that our past lives will become part of our knowledge and we will remember everything from them. You gotta admit that the human brain has the capacity for such and much more.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I do not believe in reincarnation. It negates the "appointed once to die and then the judgement" clause.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hebrews 9:27 is not refering to reincarnation... and it can not be used in any case as an arguement against the existence of reincarnation...

Read the chapter again...

I figured someone who actually reads the bible would know this...

:shk:
edit on 29-10-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join