It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura returns Nov. 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just saw a commercial for this. I thought he might of been shut down. I love this show. I never thought as a child watching Jesse "the body" Ventura "wrasslin" he would be a Governor one day, much less a conspiracy theorist.
Wednesdays at 10pm starting Nov.7 on TruTV
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura
edit on 27-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: added link

edit on 28-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: added time and channel

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Thanks ...

I was wondering myself what happened to his show.
Did they say what channel?

Will keep a look out for it......

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Yes they did, and I totally forgot to add the link. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Tru TV is owned by Ted Turner. I always wondered why conspiracy theorists ( who almost always think Ted Turner is illuminati/Mason/Satanist/ rosicrucian) think that Ted Turner can control the world, but cannot control the content of conspiracy theory shows his own company produces. Not knocking Jessie, I've just always been curious about the connections.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverWraith

Ol' Teddy boy is just an eccentric billionaire. If you were a supposed all powerful secret organization would you want that nut job involved? Dudes nuttier than a fruitcake. I personally find the whole Illuminati/NWO angle to be bollocks. They don't seem to be doing a very good job at being a super secret organization. I'm sure groups of very rich powerful people get together and do weird s**t, but that's about it. They are not inducing world policy or devising our doom at every get together.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by SilverWraith

Ol' Teddy boy is just an eccentric billionaire. If you were a supposed all powerful secret organization would you want that nut job involved? Dudes nuttier than a fruitcake. I personally find the whole Illuminati/NWO angle to be bollocks. They don't seem to be doing a very good job at being a super secret organization. I'm sure groups of very rich powerful people get together and do weird s**t, but that's about it. They are not inducing world policy or devising our doom at every get together.

The Real conspirators belong to many groups.. In some aspects these groups do strive for similar goals from differing angels which leads one to believe they are acting together as one. These types of secret groups never would include so many people.. Power begets power, and power is used to gain power.. This is the catch 22 those without power are stuck in.

There is no doubt secret agendas are at work around the world, and I see no way that would ever be stamped out. I remember doing this myself conspiring with my brothers and sister to change the truth so that my parents would believe certain story lines about what happened that day.. If I was making conspiracies at age 5 I can imagine they happen everywhere all the time, by less evolved moralists..

I do think there is an outside force that nudges those with less personal self worth to go in certain directions that makes it seem like a NWO is inevitable. This same force cannot act directly and so will lose.

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Just saw a commercial for this. I thought he might of been shut down. I love this show. I never thought as a child watching Jesse "the body" Ventura "wrasslin" he would be a Governor one day, much less a conspiracy theorist.
Wednesdays at 10pm starting Nov.7 on TruTV
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura
edit on 27-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: added link

I have missed that show.. I hope when it comes back it's even better than before. What if the show has been censored though? I remember that Jesse had said that they already had about 8 episodes "in the can." That was months ago..
edit on 10/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

illuminati is the upper level of freemasons even if you dont believe in the illuminati i can tell you for a fact the freemasons are real and they are the clueless foot soldiers of the illuminati fooled into thinking there are helping the advancement of humanity

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the CIA had another "meeting" with him perhaps to find out what the episode lineup was going to look like for the new season

edit on 28-10-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the info OP. Glad to hear "The Body"'s show is coming back. I figured it had been cancelled as well.

And since the OP gave me some helpfull info, I will return the favor and give the OP some helpfull info. "OF" is not interchangable with "HAVE". "Might of been" is complete non-sense (unless "been" is a person or place), and just because SO many people these days seem to think "of" can be used in place of "have", so often saying things like "could of" and "should of", doesn't mean these people are any less foolish. What they're unsuccessfully trying to type is "could've", "should've", or in your case "might've", though in that case you're better off just saying "might have".

Though I suspect this info/rant COULD'VE fallen upon deaf ears and I'll get bashed for offering this helpfull info, because people today seem to think knowing how to speak/type the english language doesn't matter or isn't important these day, I will continue to strive to help people avoid typing non-sense.

Thanks again OP, and KUDOS to Jesse Ventura for getting his show picked back up for another season.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Larry L because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh. Yay. So excited to see this imbecile on TV again. I can't stand this guy one bit. Not sure why, maybe its the loads of crap he delivers, or maybe its that he is just so unbelievably annoying. Sure, he is perfect for die hard conspiracy fanatics, but though I read the occasional conspiracy theory, i'm not head over heels over it, but I do posses a vast interest into it. Just not large enough to this moron. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Just stating my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The trouble with the show is that its totally scripted, even the people he interviews are made to repeat lines like "Yes Governor" as if it makes him more important.

Jessie the person I like but the show is just limp, June Sarpong who is the brit investigator used to do kids TV here in the UK, she's as much an investigator as I am a brain surgeon. The gag worthy meetings around the table are so false its a wonder they keep a straight face following the script.

When they did Area 51 I thought that maybe he would do as the adverts for that episode suggests and actually enter Area 51, certainly the episode itself left that portion to the last segment only for Jesse to no step beyond the boundary.

As if the military would shoot a whole film crew, go and warn them off and maybe grill them like the Brit guys that actually DID enter Area 51 but no, the ball was well and truly dropped.

If Jessie does not watch out he may have the credibility of the Orange Faced, electric shock hair guy from Ancient Aliens (minus the hair of course)

As I say, Jessie on his own I have loads of time for, he's a solid straight from the heart kind of bloke, sadly the show is a wet squib....
edit on 29-10-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Seven episodes will air. However, the TSA episode will not. Ventura says he doesn't know if it's the channel or the TSA itself is holding it back.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
whats the point, half the stuff he shows is fact, and is still going on. so even when its right in your face, people still continue life as if these "conspiracies" are supposed to be normal lol, or, thats just the way it is. bleh

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Returning on November 7th,huh? Ironic timing!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Follow the money trail!!!
That BP oil spill episode was very telling.
Go Jesse go!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
By naming the show conspiracy theory you deceive 80% (or motivate 20%) of folks to automatically stand a position. Words are meaningful. If you watched the Area 51 episode you should already understand the meaning of the word UFO. In theory and most logically UFO means Army, Navy or AF projects. In reality people will believe its aliens from very wery far away from pre-conceived BS. Deceive, divide, conquer.. the mass like you deceive those who want the truth. To marginalize the cook and the sane in the same boat. That is very important in the eyes of those who's in control of MSM.

Also they use some sort pundit or E. Cartman or G. Beck formulation by only asking questions.
They start their sentences by "what if" or "How is.."
Pretty helpful to prevent the lawsuits afterward, so the risk is minimal.

Happy the show will soon return tho.
Jesse Ventura got all my respect, I can easely tell when people are fake and shady but this guy seems to really stand for something. He likes the spotlight but i'm sure he wanna help. I wish people would give him the opportunities to debate against the establishment. Our officials would be less arrogant facing him instead of 125 lbs lawyers.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just watched the Reptilian conspiracy episode with my son. It was hilarious. Thought Jesse was going to punch David Icke in the brain.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join