It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands’ Citizens Group Demands Central Bank Reveal Location of Country’s Gold Reserves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
According to silverdoctors.com , Almost 300 'Netherlands citizens' have joined the German initiative for insight about the gold reserves. First Venezuela, then Germany, and now the Netherlands want their gold back.

In the wake of this week’s ruling by the German Federal Accountability Office that Germany must repatriate and audit 150 tons of its gold reserves from the NY Fed over the next 3 years, a Netherlands citizens committee has filed a petition demanding the Central Bank release information on the quantity and storage location of the Netherlands’ physical gold, and on the extent and nature of the gold claims.Should the citizens committee be successful, we are confident they will discover the vast majority of the country’s gold reserves- 10th largest in the world at 612,000 kilograms, are held in the basement of the NY Fed.
As we stated several days ago, the jig is now up. The German accountability office will trigger an avalanche of gold audit, delivery, and repatriation requests around the Western world. We wish the Fed luck staying ahead of the cascading avalanche of requests to convert unallocated (rehypothecated) gold into solid physical metal. They’re going to need it.

LINK
edit on 27-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It appears everyone wants their gold back . People are realizing the fact that Gold is the real wealth . Paper Money has no future . Lets wait and see , how NY Fed will handle these demands .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Gold..........what gold????

[sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
....ooohhhh THAT gold....

...BRB....I need to rescue a baby...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

No seriously, I am curious as to how this will play out too.

If I'm not mistaken [which I may be], wasn't it last year or so a big deal about the issue of gold came up and seems like it had to do with....where is the gold? What happened to it?

They never would account for how much "physical" gold they had, if I remember correctly.
I'll see if I can find those articles....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Gold..........what gold????

[sarcasm]

LOL ... what will happen when NY Fed says the same to other country ?.... WAR

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is there even gold there, thought there were just gold played tungsten bars.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh, yea, your Gold. Weeeeeeeell, we moved it decades ago to the basement of the twin towers and well it was vaporized on 9/11. Sorry about that and all. Why don't you guys and gals just put in an insurance claim. We can pay out your justifiable claims in good olds green backs.

P

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
...that baby has got to be around here somewhere....

..I think I found it....

..hold please.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I can imagine the US refusing to hand back the gold. This in my opinion would be an act of war
edit on 28-10-2012 by Rebroadcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I saw a report a week or so ago about the proposed audit of the FED gold vaults, including the actual verification of the bars being gold and not tungsten filled. Those in opposition were using the case that it would take a team of XX people working full time a large number of man hours and cost $15Million.

I can't help thinking, that given the circumstances, this would be a prudent move and money well spent. I mean, $15Million is such a paltry sum these days and pales into insignificance when compared with other failed spending on projects and propping up failing institutions.

One does get the impression that there is indeed something very big to hide!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rebroadcast
I can imagine the US refusing to hand back the gold. This in my opinion would be an act of war

The US is involved in so many crimes, war crimes and Acts of War -- do you really think they would care about one-more-provocation? It's not like we are talking about a legitimate government. The US Government has devolved into a mindless, murdering mafia.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
all this gold moving around the world

I bet some of it goes missing bane style

top topics

join