The realms of static disorder

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the universe and everthing in it is of intelligent design and not some random kaleiscope of random experiences.

If there is a true intellligent design then surely this would presuppose a meaningful purpose exists to life. The apparant purpose to life appears to of alluded even our most nobleman of philosophy and sciences.

In it all we see some constants which are static and unchanged. Some obvious standouts are mans inhumanity to man, nations at war, social fragmentation and one of which is the fight between female/male energy. Yes of course there are a lot of unhappy people who resides in these realms of static disorder.

But what is the true nature and purpose of the realms of static disorder. Are we as its inhabitents like game resources for the entertainment of hunters? And who are the hunters who seek the sport?

Do we ever have a chance as a race or at indivdual level of escaping the realms of static disorder?
If i was to reorder the question for God himself maybey i should just ask, are lifes roads of existance experiences ones which lead finally to end up in Heaven or Hell?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I wonder if the universe and everthing in it is of intelligent design and not some random kaleiscope of random experiences.

If there is a true intellligent design then surely this would presuppose a meaningful purpose exists to life. The apparant purpose to life appears to of alluded even our most nobleman of philosophy and sciences.

In it all we see some constants which are static and unchanged. Some obvious standouts are mans inhumanity to man, nations at war, social fragmentation and one of which is the fight between female/male energy. Yes of course there are a lot of unhappy people who resides in these realms of static disorder.

But what is the true nature and purpose of the realms of static disorder. Are we as its inhabitents like game resources for the entertainment of hunters? And who are the hunters who seek the sport?

Do we ever have a chance as a race or at indivdual level of escaping the realms of static disorder?
If i was to reorder the question for God himself maybey i should just ask, are lifes roads of existance experiences ones which lead finally to end up in Heaven or Hell?

Dear AthlonSavage,

I shall reach out to talk to you once again. If I through a coin in the water and it is covered by mud, it does not stop being a coin. If I confuse the world with a thousand lies, that does not mean that the truth does not exist. You seem to imply that the purpose of life is either evil or there is none at all; but, there are other possibilities. If one takes an evolutionary, Darwinian perspective then humans should not exist at all as we seem to serve no purpose in what you see as our achievements. As you have posted in the Metaphysical and Philosophical section then we should presume that you see more than just mechanics at work.

If there is intelligent design then the end result would be the purpose. The end result of life is that we fulfill self-determination, we stand up to the threats that we do and sell ourselves out for the rewards that we do. By way of doing this, we define who really are and see the difference between that and who we wanted to believe we were. The purpose and achievement of life may therefore be understanding ourselves so that we can have a real relationship with others, one based on the truth. Peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

In my opinion, the other way around would be the case. No intelligent design "would presuppose a meaningful purpose exists to life." To live life for its own sake is a much more meaningful purpose.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I consider at the end of the day when all is said and done all we have is faith. What the focus of that faith is not necessary confined to one object or experience. Religion for example is one experience, And some people go to that as the place for them self reflect on their lives and the world, and how it all fits and works togther with an intelligent system with purpose.

I dont really have any definitie answer on what the purpose of lfe is but in my OP i make an observation that the constant the human race lives with is the happensing of static disorder. Why that is, is certainly worth questioning but whether a answer falls out of it well......

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by AQuestion

I consider at the end of the day when all is said and done all we have is faith. What the focus of that faith is not necessary confined to one object or experience. Religion for example is one experience, And some people go to that as the place for them self reflect on their lives and the world, and how it all fits and works togther with an intelligent system with purpose.

I dont really have any definitie answer on what the purpose of lfe is but in my OP i make an observation that the constant the human race lives with is the happensing of static disorder. Why that is, is certainly worth questioning but whether a answer falls out of it well......

Dear AthlonSavage,

Personally I think everything is worth questioning and I also think everything is worth attempting an answer. Certainty is for God; but, we can know things. We can understand parts of the whole and who knows, maybe we can learn more over time. We will not know if we do not try.

You question "static disorder" as if you believe the moment lasts forever. It does not, moments blend into new moments, nothing is static and therefore there cannot be disorder. We have an ever evolving reality, yesterday is not relived, tomorrow is a surprise to us; but, not to the one who is already living it and understands what it all means faster than we do.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The apparant purpose to life appears to of alluded even our most nobleman of philosophy and sciences.

I don't think the purpose to life has eluded these noblemen you speak of. It's a matter of them not liking the answers they're coming up with.

1. There is no purpose to life.
2. Mankind is not center stage to the purpose of life. Nature is. All things live solely to create more life, and then die and rot in order to fertilize the planet, thereby allowing more life to grow.
3. Just as every animal of prey is designed to be eaten by a predator, mankind is designed to be eaten by bacteria and viruses. And one day those microscopic predators will win.

Nope, we don't like those answers, no matter how right they are.

new topics

top topics

join