It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Information Regarding 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If i have to eat my own words later fine but, nothings going to happen and we will soon roll over to 2013 and who knows what (doom) cough ..cough..sorry...going to happen

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What emotion do you feel when you see the number 2012?

Nothing whatsoever, a year ago I thought the end of 2012 was going to be some sort of climax in one way or another, either personal or part of a bigger picture.

Now as the end of 2012 approaches it just feels like another same old year with the same old things.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Fortunately for such "thinkers", one cannot get kicked - hard and repeatedly - over the internet.
Amazingly, the OP has got quite a few stars and flags for all this nonsense, when it is so obvious that "someone pestered by such senile visions needs badly professional help" is an understatement. What a terrible waste of LCD backlight.
Mods: 10, 9, 8, 7, ...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

Well, howdy! If you are Open, I am one of the dummies who never figured out all your puzzles, but I unlocked some of them, enjoyed the ride, and followed the conversation here for quite a while. In fact, people are still checking on that thread, and some people made long-term friends during the journey.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No, I will not click that. Based on the op, it is an invitation, that if accepted, actually means the person clicking is inviting some bad mojo.

As for all of the "I AM" business, is it not interesting that all these new agers are so concerned about realizing they are God, and the term they have for this is "I AM"...the name the God of the Bible told to Moses when moses asked God whose name he should say it was that sent him to Pharoah and the Israelites?

I mean, why usurp the God of the Bible by using the term "I AM"? Makes me think that God is the Real one, and all you little god wannabes are the usurpers, but you are being duped by the unseen powers.

Sounds crazy, all true. Truth told in love, be warned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join