It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Age Is Your SOUL? (Videos included)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread touches on that. I would still like to know what self evaluation you have of your soul?

Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, I enjoyed your post and information. Thanks for taking the time to formulate it and post it.

According to videos and charts I'm a mature soul at level 6/7. (I'm rather neurotic and prone to moodiness and manic/depressive episodes.) However, I'd like to point out - I can look back at my life and see how I transgressed NOW, in this life through all those levels of infant, baby, young and mature soul paradigms. I wouldn't consider myself at an old soul stage at all. However, through all my life times, I believe I began as a baby soul and progressed right to an old soul. We just don't see the cumulative effect of all our lives until enlightenment or death.

There are new souls, just like new matter in the Universe, being created all the time and expanding. Why wouldn't soul energy do the same? Multiply, divide, and re-converge? If it didn't, how does population increase instead of staying leveled and constant? There are also souls that voluntarily return even though they are finished with their earthly incarnations. There are souls that come to earth from other areas of the universe. There are souls finally lifting themselves out of lower dimensions they have fallen into.

It's just not as cut and dry as it is laid out in the videos. But I'd enjoyed his hypothesis nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
From my perspective, all of the characteristics you described in the original post applies to me. I could be mistaken, though. Maybe I'm disillusioned about myself, and only someone who is looking at me from the outside would have a better idea of what my personality is like. I mean, we all want to think we're spiritual and mature, right?

what this guy said...
Its always easy to "hit" on personal characteristics...
Was a recent study that showed that dumb people thought they were way smarter then they tended to be, and smart people thought they were average or dumber then they were...
I guess that would apply to personal characteristics said by some random guy too.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank You for sharing. I am not certain, but maybe he was just trying to be as brief as possible. I don't agree 100% with everything he says.

This is what believe; Energy does not die, it gets recycled. There is an expansion, but that does not have to be the case just because Earth's population is increasing. I think of the soul as a light bulb that never goes out, but is attached to an external dimmer switch. It will brighten and dim according to whatever environment, ( free will of others and our own free will choices), no matter what dimension (9) or universe (9). However, they can become super halogen bulbs or fluorescent in shades of colors. or Neon. At either stage, they can regress or progress. The age and levels pertain to this. None of it is cut and dried, it is all subjective. Souls live 1000 lives to achieve what their ultimate goal is. To be one with their higher power. Which part is up to them, LIGHT/DARK, our higher power has both energies. I wrote a thread about reincarnation. I do not have everything I believe in that thread posting, but a sample to give souls something to nibble on.

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

pathtoascension.bravesites.com...

Get the list and see what applies.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have listened to all the videos. Starting from Infant Soul to Mature Soul, I thought I had one or two characteristics that belonged to each age group until I reached Old Soul and everything seemed to fit. Being an old soul, I grappled with the meaning of existence since day one. I have come to believe there's simply just no meaning to it all. Why do I need to even exist? There's simply no reason. The world will carry on as it would without me and is certainly not noticeably better or worse off with me. I can't wait to see the day I leave (in a natural way, of course)....and happy to see from the pdf chart that I may be at level 7 (last) of my Old Soul stage. Yeay!

Well, have I achieved anything? Sorry, but as far as I realize in this mortal life, the answer is absolutely nothing! I'm no better than anyone else. I respect and value all the qualities that everyone has. Nothing is good nor bad. Nothing is superior nor inferior. Nothing is everything. It really is all much ado about nothing. Thank you, "Almighty" Creator. It has certainly been an interesting ride, I'm sure (if only I remember most of it). Now can You please get a life?

An interesting thread. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Interesting reply. Perhaps you could read this other thread and let me know what you think about it. Take care.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

A bit of a cop out. Did you do anything to actually self assess yourself? Read the soul chart? watch the videos?

pathtoascension.bravesites.com... = soul chart

Here is another thread you might check out?

Thanks for stopping by take care and much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

And you need my thoughts on your other unrelated thread because? (puzzled) I would prefer you read my one other related post and tell me what you think instead.

But I have already skimmed through your thread. My thought: anything and everything would happen as it should, including your worries/fear/concerns expressed in the thread. I have no advice to give but just be aware. Your soul has and is already directing you.

Sorry, unlike you, I cannot wish anyone "Love". It's too abstract a concept which, I humbly admit, I do not comprehend - with signifier far too overused and thus I feel, lacking true meaning/intention in today's western society. One can say he/she "loves" a piece of rock one moment and "love" the spouse/kids/ATS readers the next? I know you (and everyone reading this) are waaay too different from the rocks in my garden (and collectively, probably too big to fit in
). I wish you joy and contentment instead. But really, they are just words thus mere external representations, arent they? Well, just enjoy the ride then.

Thank you, again.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Was just trying to share another thread. No hidden agenda. I will gladly go read your thread. Take care.

Much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

posted on 10/28/2012 @ 06:50 AM this post

Different levels of intelligence. Different levels of enlightenment. Different ways of perceiving things. Everything is subjective. We all have the right to believe what I believe or not. Free will. There is no correlation between the age of a human body and the age of the soul inhabiting it. I don't believe every single thing this man said, but I do believe in his intent. He does not assign ages in years. He gives certain attributes for each person to self-evaluate where they think they are in the evolution of their soul. what we chose to call that life force is all semantics. How we decide the age is all semantics. How many lives does not matter. It will take me the equivalent of 100 human lives to reach 1/10th of the lessons I need to learn at any age. We can regress and we can progress. This is what I consider to be the LAWS of KARMA. That will be another thread you can make fun of. I do this for those that are serious minded and want to be enlightened. My intention is not to say I am better than any one other person. It does seem to me that there are those that just like to be obnoxious. that is their choice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink. It you do not want to absorb this information, you do not have to. If you don't want to be self- reflective, perhaps it is because you wont like the truth in your assessment. I think it is very difficult to show love and respect for others if you can not do this for yourself. Take care all who responded thus far. Much love to all. I am sending positive energy to all who need it and want it. Ascension211

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I prefer the term "Soul Level" rather than "Soul Age", because time is such a conundrum, and Age implies a beginning and an end.

I rather suspect that, being immortals, we start to adopt rather perverse pastimes, such as going through the "Human" course of development. I think as souls we shop around for new adventures. We find these bald monkeys on planet earth and decide we'd like to sign up for an experience on "Being Human". To be human, you want to know what it is all about-- everything-- good, bad, ugly, beautiful, indifferent.

We wanted to be mothers, fathers, workers, soldiers, murderers, dictators, slaves, torturers, saints... ALL of it!

When we explore the experience of Murder, we want to be the murderer, and to also get murdered. Same goes for slavery, domination. To get the experience of an "Old Soul", you need to first build up the experiences of being a "Young Soul".

We are really none of these. We are eternal. We just pretend to be one and then the other, for the sake of the experience.

In the process, we make history. We get to take part in creating the fantastic reality that is this dimension of space. We get to stand on the stage and take part in the drama.

For my part, I'm rather tired of it all. I don't plan on dying, but it will sure be a relief when this is over! I'm afraid I'm an Old level 7... Believe me, it isn't that great! I admire the way the kids enjoy this place: driving their fancy cars and fighting with one another all the time. They love it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LaurentiusIX

Different levels of intelligence. Different levels of enlightenment. Different ways of perceiving things. Everything is subjective. We all have the right to believe what I believe or not. Free will. There is no correlation between the age of a human body and the age of the soul inhabiting it. I don't believe every single thing this man said, but I do believe in his intent. He does not assign ages in years. He gives certain attributes for each person to self-evaluate where they think they are in the evolution of their soul. what we chose to call that life force is all semantics. How we decide the age is all semantics. How many lives does not matter. It will take me the equivalent of 100 human lives to reach 1/10th of the lessons I need to learn at any age. We can regress and we can progress. This is what I consider to be the LAWS of KARMA. That will be another thread you can make fun of. I do this for those that are serious minded and want to be enlightened. My intention is not to say I am better than any one other person. It does seem to me that there are those that just like to be obnoxious. that is their choice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink. It you do not want to absorb this information, you do not have to. If you don't want to be self- reflective, perhaps it is because you wont like the truth in your assessment. I think it is very difficult to show love and respect for others if you can not do this for yourself. Take care all who responded thus far. Much love to all. I am sending positive energy to all who need it and want it. Ascension211

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have gone to many web sites that offer their own version of spirituality, soul ages, reincarnation, etc. How any of you decide to believe is your choice. It is all subjective and all free will. In the end, there is only one truth.

True love is what we need to fix this world right now. There is a major imbalance.

Much love to all that have responded.

Ascension211

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join