It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Age Is Your SOUL? (Videos included)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by ascension211

Hang on a minute.
I thought law of one , The Ra material, and hidden hand said this is third density and that the souls that are here are a soul complex.

As such the souls that are older and keep repeating third cycle are the douchiest souls that never learn...

Or if we all tend to evolve to fourth in a similar time frame, some a bit faster some a little slower then the souls in this complex would be of a very similar age... ??

re set himself up as a god dont forget

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its very common to talk about old souls and young souls. Some people have described that we're all spirit children trying over and over to be born from the Matrix/Womb, of Mother's Love, Unconditional Love and Equality. And that when we're born we become our Souls. When we pass the test. My Higher Self gave me many downloads and part of this was as if, this life was needed, its the reel that holds the infinite film in, the clip that holds the infinite reel in.

However, most important to realize, is there is no young or old, we're all Infinite Parts of Infinity. For those who are selfish, apathetic, harming others or ignoring others, many are taking the long way home, a path filled with shame and sorrow, and pain/suffering. We have to BE LOVE here. And EQUALITY! And never give up on anyone.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdonn

G'day

Agreed, good post

The bible says we are all created equal but its not true, on earth some are young spirits 3 to 5 million years and some are truly very ancient upto 50 billion years old

we need to recognize this as it helps us understand people better

There is no evidence for this mumbojumbo.
Where do young souls get born?

No. If there are souls then its far more likely we are all equal because all the souls were created at the same time. How close to reintegration yours is, is down to your past, ie still on third cos have only made it here since the beginning, OR chose to return, like lucifer complex in hidden hand...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

You obviously havent read law of one, Ra is a humble messenger and is a soul complex, not a god.

LOL sorry, to correct myself: Ra is the above in the fictitious book called law of one.
I'm just getting tired of new age stuff never adding up, if there were truths they would correlate and back each other up more. At least hh and ra do this. As does kabalah and thelema etc...
edit on 28-10-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

Actually, we are recycled. We learn over and over again. So, yes, we are young and old.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think I'm young soul...

*relaxes and breathes deeply*

Hmm.... maybe I'm a medium soul.

*focuses on awareness and loses recognition of the physical body*

Okay now I understand.. I must be an old soul.

*Turns around and faces the one asking the questions*

.....[silence]

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks like I'm a mature soul...I knew that already. Some interesting stuff that I didn't know about myself though.

edit on 28-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Where do young souls get born?

The same place old souls go to.

No. If there are souls then its far more likely we are all equal because all the souls were created at the same time. How close to reintegration yours is, is down to your past, ie still on third cos have only made it here since the beginning, OR chose to return, like lucifer complex in hidden hand...

How do you know all this? There's no evidence for this mumbojumbo.

edit on 28-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Can't watch the vieo atm, is there somewhere that has a list of all the descriptions of different soul ages?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Btw our souls are infinitely old. The number of lives we have ha as human being/ creatures on earth is different. But we are all part of this universe and our souls are all as old as this universe is, how aware our souls are however is a much different matter.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I am an old soul 65 yrs. old. When I was younger I would have listened to all that.
But as you get older you are not so inclined to believe such things.
I grew up in the 60's and have heard all that before. Not so now. There is a phrase for that type of thinking.
BULL-ONY. Believe me that's what it is. Don't be fooled. If you live and die believeing that you will find
yourself in BIG trouble and no way to correct it by then. Better be sure you have the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm going to emphasize what others have been saying.

Throwing out the argument of whether souls exist or not, let's assume they do. If we are all part of the Creator, then our origins are the same and that would be since Infinity. Energy cannot be destroyed, only manipulated. Our souls don't cease to be and brand new souls aren't created from nothing, they are created from God, which as stated earlier would mean we all have the same origins.

This is definitely Ego-reinforcement. Giving yourself a title, a unique number, any sort of specialization is exactly what your Ego wants to reinforce its false sense of identification.

Once you realize that we are all the same, we are all One, God, or whatever extremely cliché and dead horse-beaten term you wish to use, you will start to live happier with respect for yourself and all the is around you.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm a mature soul nah nah nah nah naaaaah and people around here have called me immature

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Sorry.

Here it is!

pathtoascension.bravesites.com...

edit on 10/28/2012 by ascension211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I know it can be frustrating at times. I have something I say to my self often when dealing with disruptive souls. I am sure you have heard it in some form of semantics before. Here it is in my own translation: Give me the Compassion I Need To Accept The Things I Can Not Change (people, places and things), The Ability I Need To Change The Things About Myself That I Want To Change, The Capacity To Accept The Differences. Try to apply this to any situation and find a way to set a time aside for yourself each day to reflect and breath at peace. Meditation/Prayer, whatever works for you.

Different levels of intelligence. Different levels of enlightenment. Different ways of perceiving things. Everything is subjective. We all have the right to believe what I believe or not. Free will. There is no correlation between the age of a human body and the age of the soul inhabiting it. I don't believe every single thing this man said, but I do believe in his intent. He does not assign ages in years. He gives certain attributes for each person to self-evaluate where they think they are in the evolution of their soul. what we chose to call that life force is all semantics. How we decide the age is all semantics. How many lives does not matter. It will take me the equivalent of 100 human lives to reach 1/10th of the lessons I need to learn at any age. We can regress and we can progress. This is what I consider to be the LAWS of KARMA. That will be another thread you can make fun of. I do this for those that are serious minded and want to be enlightened. My intention is not to say I am better than any one other person. It does seem to me that there are those that just like to be obnoxious. that is their choice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink. It you do not want to absorb this information, you do not have to. If you don't want to be self- reflective, perhaps it is because you wont like the truth in your assessment. I think it is very difficult to show love and respect for others if you can not do this for yourself. I am sending positive energy to all who need it and want it.

Thank you all for your opinions. I just want you to have an open mind about different possibilities. This was not a test or a debate. This was me, passing along information.

Much love to all.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I am an old soul at level 3. Interesting, but what exactly should I do with this info? I used www.michaelteachings.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Read the source of the material called Messages From Michael by Chelsea Yarbro. I have supplied the link to get it from Amazon.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_7

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Thats why God Sent Jesus Christ To redeem us. We could not do it ourselfs.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dugiewugie

This is not a debate forum on religion. I see you are new. It's okay to voice your opinion, but regardless how others post, try to stay on point. What is the age of your soul? Did you bother to read my post? Did you read the soul chart? There are videos to watch. I gave a breakdown of my own evaluation. Give an opinion about those things.

pathtoascension.bravesites.com...

Enjoy your time at ATS. Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I simply want to know if it seems that there are more old souls here today than ever? I would have to say yes with now 7 billion on the planet, and wonder is this gearing up for something important?
edit on 29-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join