It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Age Is Your SOUL? (Videos included)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have decided to post several videos on this subject all by the same author, Danny Searle.

Before I watched them, I found that it echoed a great deal of the same attitudes that I believe to be true. In fact, I was floored by what is said, because I felt like I could've said almost word for word what is said. Maybe some of you already feel this way yourselves and some of you don't, but are curious. There is a chart that you can view in adobe acrobat, but the videos break it down nicely. They are relatively short. Watch them all and see where you fit.

I am definitely an old soul. I will give the level and the description as it applies to me to give an example for those to see and follow. Most of what I see falls into the old soul category, but there are some things I think fall into the mature soul category. For the purposes of this, everything I post will be from the old soul and level that I do feel applies most closely.

Motto: Live and let live.

Skills: Quick learners; adaptable; natural problem solvers that rely on their own inner resources to find solutions;
ability to be their own authority and look within for the answers.

Framework: More emotionally detached but not unemotional; intellectually focused; not overly identified with the problems in the world; willingness to cooperate with others; love of exchange and philosophy but preferring their own slant; big picture oriented; sometimes prone to self-deprecation.

Aim: Spiritual expansion and understanding; seek personal evolution; modelling old soul behavior to others; teaching by example and a need to teach and assist others in general; accept responsibility with grace; a simple
desire to enjoy life, friends, family and work.

Relationships: Feel connected to everything, (e.g., relations to people, animals and the environment); intimate and caring; not soap opera-like; long lasting; sensual and favoring sex with intimacy and good communication;
enjoy differences in others. Usually live alone in complete happiness and balance.

Interests: Having fun, enjoying good humor and learning to relax more; seeking work that enriches and satisfies
rather than rewards with abundant wealth or prestige; communing with nature; expressing natural talents in
many areas.

Values: Substance over appearance; bending the rules; enjoying life and all that it brings, including sex, good food, good communication, good music, philosophical discourse and anything else sensual or intellectually stimulating.

The level I think I am at is a combination of 4/5/6 :

4 = Extroverted; teaching oriented. Authoritative, almost like Young Soul power mode. Classic example is Merlin.

5 = Unusual, spiritual looking. Almost not of this planet at times. Often reclusive - artist/musician. Very gentle soul.

6 = Extremely busy; hard worker, spirituality very important, no rest. Heavy teaching. Trust issues. Tormented by what they know.

Hope you enjoy the thread. Much Love to all.

Ascension211

As you will see there are many other videos to watch, but I decided to just upload certain ones to make it easier to watch.

My apologies if some of these do not come out right. I, also, think I may have missed one I meant to include. If I did I will try to download that one too.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'll be honest to say I didn't watch the video's but I did read your post. I'm going to hypothesize (I think it's been proven) that all matter was created at the same time. Therefore, we are all old souls. Matter is proven to be made of light and I'm going to assume we are as well....no matter what form we take. Look at water, it has many states. We just haven't figured out the many states we humans go through.

Of course there is a possiblitly that some people reincarnated more than others. In that case, you are right.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
pathtoascension.bravesites.com...

This is the pdf download link.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

I'll be honest with you. You are missing out. Your choice. The pdf link I just posted would probably give you a reason why you feel the way you do.

Take Care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Im and old withered picean, wisdom and pity are my traits....

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
From my perspective, all of the characteristics you described in the original post applies to me. I could be mistaken, though. Maybe I'm disillusioned about myself, and only someone who is looking at me from the outside would have a better idea of what my personality is like. I mean, we all want to think we're spiritual and mature, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Did you watch any of the videos?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No, but I've studied this topic before, which drew me to your post to begin with. I read through that PDF you posted, to see if I missed anything, but nothing stood out. Do the videos elaborate to a significant extent?
edit on 27-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you for posting these videos. I am almost through watching the ones about soul age. I think they are good to watch because they give me a sense of peace about what I am doing in this life.

I think it is interesting to hear what he says about how a soul will revert to a younger soul attitude when things go badly in life. The soul reverts back to a former comfort zone. That is what is so frustrating about life. When I feel like others take all my energy, and they are distracting. I cannot grow or live an introspective life like I should be, because all the really young souls are always interrupting and prodding me along. This frustrates the side of me that seems to be mature soul, and makes me want to stop caring or give up, or unattach like an old soul. So I have the brain chemistry of a mature soul, and I only feel the exhaustion of an old soul when things just become too difficult for me to use my energy the way I want/need to.

It is like an old dog that really just wants to sit there, but then a kid or a puppy dog comes up and wants to play with it. It will not immediately play but after a while it gives in and decides to play because it wants to humor the younger being, and in a lot of ways that is just easier. But in reality when this sort of thing happens it is very bad for the mature soul (who is working out his or her own psychological issues) or the old soul (who is simply exhausted and needs all of it's energy just to do the simplest things internally no matter what it is).

I don't know, it's just how I am thinking about things right now. Very tired with life, and I know I could be so much better for others if I was able to manage my own energy instead of being at the mercy of the younger, more energetic souls. So after listening to these videos I have probably been stuck at this point for a long time lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Looks like some great videos/information! I have only watched one. Will have to get to the others at a later time.

I was told during a reading once that I'm an old soul... I already knew that. Ha! I will have to think about where I fit in the groups. Not sure yet. I'm kind of strange, at least that's what my friends tell me. Ha!

Awesome thread! Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zange

I know it can be frustrating at times. I have something I say to my self often when dealing with disruptive souls.

I am sure you have heard it in some form of semantics before. Here it is in my own translation:

Give me the Compassion I Need To Accept The Things I Can Not Change (people, places and things),
The Ability I Need To Change The Things About Myself That I Want To Change,
The Capacity To Accept The Differences.

Try to apply this to any situation and find a way to set a time aside for yourself each day to reflect and breath at peace. Meditation/Prayer, whatever works for you. Take care.

Much love and understanding.

Ascension211
edit on 10/27/2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
posting

to watch later...

thx you~!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks sled! try and download the link for the adobe acrobat, it has the break down. I tried to copy and paste but it wouldn't let me. Maybe someone out here can figure that out and let me know how. Getting the hang of videos though. I suspect you are in between mature and old. You would have to judge for yourself with the specific list.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

At least pick one you think might apply to you and check it out.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by sled735

Thanks sled! try and download the link for the adobe acrobat, it has the break down. I tried to copy and paste but it wouldn't let me. Maybe someone out here can figure that out and let me know how. Getting the hang of videos though. I suspect you are in between mature and old. You would have to judge for yourself with the specific list.

Ascension211

Thanks. I'll go print it out now. Have a good night. I have to go fill our a bunch of paperwork for the bank... ugh!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
According to the chart, I'm a 3, or possibly a 4 as an old soul. I can even see myself being a 7 as an old soul.
And I'm a 7 as a mature soul.

Yea!

edit on 10/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think I might be an old soul, or that could be my ego speaking.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When Mr. Serle uses the term 'soul,' he's using it as a metaphor for his set of categories which he created, and not in any way describing an actual soul or the age of an actual soul. This should be emphasized before anyone finds any credence in this.

Do we really need to so adamantly define ourselves that we're ready to allow someone else to categorize us? It sounds like such a grave error.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I know it can be frustrating at times. I have something I say to my self often when dealing with disruptive souls. I am sure you have heard it in some form of semantics before. Here it is in my own translation: Give me the Compassion I Need To Accept The Things I Can Not Change (people, places and things), The Ability I Need To Change The Things About Myself That I Want To Change, The Capacity To Accept The Differences. Try to apply this to any situation and find a way to set a time aside for yourself each day to reflect and breath at peace. Meditation/Prayer, whatever works for you. Take care. Much love and understanding. Ascension211

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join