It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer To Everything Lies Within

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Every thought in our brain emits a certain frequency.
The more negative thoughts that are in your head, the lower your frequency will be.
Hypothetically, we all operate on a grid of existence.
We all tend to exist and experience things based on our state of mind at any given moment in this grid.
We attract what we hold inside.
We also attract what we put out.
Have you ever heard the saying "It's not about who you are, it's about who you know."?
The people that come into our lives are attracted to us by the power of our minds.
An affirmative thought is more powerful than any other kind of thought.
The trick to materializing affirmative thoughts is to HOLD ON TO THEM.
Keep thoughts of what you want close to you at all times.
Make a list and meditate on them.
And you will see that anything you desire will find its way to you.
A magician never reveals his secrets.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

A magician is always revealing his secrets only, his method of revelation is one of inspiration. It reminds us of the deep blue sea.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I never understood the law of attraction.

Do the people starving and living in poverty around the world manifest their situation because of dwelling on certain thoughts. Has this law of attraction been tested on those in remote places on earth where there is little hope of having a comfortable life?

If the kids starving in Africa all thought positive would food find its way to them?
The law of attraction seems more like a theory, possible, but not very likely.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this law, if I am, please enlighten me.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

If we concentrated on what we wanted instead of what we don't want, we would get it.
The law of attraction is as simple as the golden rule: you reap what you sow.
Instead of trying to attain happiness, just be happy. Whatever situation you are in, be joyful. You will find out that joy will find its way to you if you try, regardless of circumstance. You don't have to believe in or understand the law of attraction for it to work, but believing in it and understanding the way it works can benefit you beyond what you ever thought capable, if you let it. Don't expect immediate results. Instead, let your patience and thoughts persevere until you gain.
I hope this helped.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"Be the change you wish to see."

-Gandhi

it attracts & repels in so many ways. There are so many different things to learn on Earth. May you be the change you wish to see in this world.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Law of attraction..eg think happy thoughts and good things come your way...
Sounds kinda nieve...to me...but whatever.

The truth is the law of cause an effect...If you are a pleasant person...generally people will be attracted to you...to be in your company...and from social connections you can develop business connections....and from this point your financial situation may improve.

However if you are a miserable person...depressed person...angry person...all these personality characteristics...drive people away...and therefore drive opportunities away...therefore reinforcing your depression and anger etc...

But to keep in a positive frame of mind all the time..so that "the universe" will smile on you...is not humanly possible...because the universe throws us 5hi7 sometimes...and its not possible to smile through it. But yes, you can act like your happy when your not...and yes you can try to look at the positives in life. The law of cause and effect...not supernatural. It just makes more strategic sense to see life in a positive frame...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Laugh, and every one laughs with you;
Be depressed, and you are depressed alone.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There is no inside and no outside.
There appears to be an appearance - a something. Something appears to be happening. But what is happening is not a thing.
Not a thing is happening.

Nothing is moving.
Emptiness is forming.
God is manifesting.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

nice
that would make a great song

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
I never understood the law of attraction.

Do the people starving and living in poverty around the world manifest their situation because of dwelling on certain thoughts. Has this law of attraction been tested on those in remote places on earth where there is little hope of having a comfortable life?

If the kids starving in Africa all thought positive would food find its way to them?
The law of attraction seems more like a theory, possible, but not very likely.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this law, if I am, please enlighten me.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

Agree. Do all of the people in North Korea NOT want a different form of government, to be free and unafraid? Wanting and wishing for a better life doesn't seem to work for some.
edit on 10/29/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What you say may be true of those less fortunate than us, but that is neither here nor there. Every person in this world has the power to make a difference and influence everything that happens, regardless of circumstance. All it takes is the will.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by jiggerj

What you say may be true of those less fortunate than us, but that is neither here nor there. Every person in this world has the power to make a difference and influence everything that happens, regardless of circumstance. All it takes is the will.

Agree. All it takes is the will to act. And this action is physical.

You wrote:

Make a list and meditate on them. And you will see that anything you desire will find its way to you.

This action is not physical. It's wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

If it is true of those less fortunate, then it negates your premise. You say it is neither here or there but that is not true either. By saying that you are dismissing the very thing that shows the law of attraction is not a fact and merely a theory(more like a hypothesis because it hasn't been proven in all situations) at best.

If a group of people lived their whole life in an area of 100 square miles and did not interact with anyone outside of that area, how do they change the world?

I would like to see more solid research and statistics to show this theory to be true because it doesn't seem to hold up in many situations. This theory seems to maybe have some materiality in developed nations where the probability of getting what you think you want is higher than other places.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Every person in this world has the power to make a difference and influence everything that happens, regardless of circumstance. All it takes is the will.

You have been watching the films 'The Butterfly Effect' too much.

If you were correct, the USA would now have its own booming economy seeing that many Americans are desperate for good well paid jobs.
OWS would have been a great success in destroying Wall Street seeing that many people initially supported them.

Did you know that this new-age Law of Attraction is classic Luciferian foundational belief. The so-called "law of attraction" is what the occultists use to "build" the facade that the average person believes is the "real world." They don't create anything...especially not reality. They build a fraudulent version of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Did you know that this new-age Law of Attraction is classic Luciferian foundational belief. The so-called "law of attraction" is what the occultists use to "build" the facade that the average person believes is the "real world." They don't create anything...especially not reality. They build a fraudulent version of it.

To an extent I agree. At the moment I feel like that version of the LOA is not true 'creation', it is modifying someone else's construct.

What if we observe the flow of life, and don't try to change anything. Maybe then the best possible wave can be recognised. Not forced.
It might sound like semantics, but I feel there is a big difference.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

To have the will in the first place, you have to think about what you are willing to do, and in turn you attract that to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

If you still don't think the power of your thoughts has an effect on the physical world, check this out:

Through the 1990′s, Dr. Masaru Emoto performed a series of experiments observing the physical effect of words, prayers, music and environment on the crystalline structure of water. Emoto hired photographers to take pictures of water after being exposed to the different variables and subsequently frozen so that they would form crystalline structures. The results were nothing short of remarkable..

water before meditation

water after meditation

link to full story
www.highexistence.com...

The law of attraction exists whether you choose to believe in it or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

To have the will in the first place, you have to think about what you are willing to do, and in turn you attract that to you.

This is assuming that the resources are available and that you have access to them. This is not the case for all people.

There are many assertions to this claim that just don't apply universally.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Every person in this world has the power to make a difference and influence everything that happens, regardless of circumstance. All it takes is the will.

You have been watching the films 'The Butterfly Effect' too much.

If you were correct, the USA would now have its own booming economy seeing that many Americans are desperate for good well paid jobs.
OWS would have been a great success in destroying Wall Street seeing that many people initially supported them.

The USA does not have a booming economy because of the people who run our planet. Wall Street is not destroyed because the people who pull the strings behind the scenes do not want it destroyed. Just because these things happen (or don't happen) does not mean the law of attraction doesn't exist, It just means people of higher power are enacting their will on us. We are all products of our environment, but we also have the ability to create our own environment simply by changing our state of mind.
Can you go in to more detail about the Luciferian stuff?
Did Luciferians create the belief of law of attraction? How do they use this law to create a facade?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

You don't necessarily have to have the resources to materialize your idea right then and there. Eg, for years I've been wanting to go on a vacation. I told myself that I WILL go on that vacation, even though at that time I had no resources to go. But I kept that thought close to me and over time I built up enough money to the point where I could go. If I would have never thought about going on a vacation, I never would have applied my thoughts and physically manifested them into happening by saving up money.

I wanted something.
I thought about how I was going to get what I wanted.
I applied myself to my thought.
I materialized my thought.

That is the law of attraction.

<<   2 >>

join